Face: 4/5  
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $3888 (includes two mini-services), Vietnam Star Model
Repeat: Maybe

Decided to pop my Macau sex sauna cherry at Familia Nobre and went there early afternoon. They told me they weren’t opened yet and to come back at 4pm. When I got there, they said that only Vietnamese girls are available at that time but I had planned to take advantage of the sauna facilities before choosing my girl. Since it was my first time, I wasn’t familiar with the etiquette and they told me to strip when we were at the locker. Sort of weird to strip naked in front of a guy, and then he passed me a towel. Took my time in the shower since I knew it was early and I enjoyed the nice shower. Jumped in the cold bath and sat in the sauna afterwards, before making my way outside but not before some dude gave me a pair of shorts and short robe. Pretty sure he was gay and watching while I was putting them on.

Out to the reclining chair area and they only opened up two sections since it was still early. Once I got comfortable, I saw a few ladies 6-8 start to line up and they were asking if any of us want to choose a lady now. Since I was not in a rush and wanted to see more selection, I decided to just enjoy the reclining chairs. There were different massage ladies that offer different services (manicure, pedicure, neck/shoulder massage, and thigh massage) which you can tell from their outfit. They all quickly swarmed me to tell me that I have two included services but I just wasn’t ready for it yet. There was only one thigh massage lady and she was Vietnamese and a little rude/pushy. She was alright looking but not your typical cute Viet. I took a nap and was on my phone for 2 hours and heard them say that the majority of the ladies will be there around 8:00pm. Decided to get some food from the kitchen so headed over that way, but the menu was entirely in Chinese (which Indont read). The waitress helped me order something and quickly ate that. I took a picture of the menu if anyone is interested. When I was done, headed back to the lounge area and wanted to try one of those thigh massages so got the thigh massage lady over. It was the same one from earlier in the evening and there was a second one that showed up to work but she wasn’t any hotter. Looks like they no longer give massages in the private VIP rooms and she just started giving me one in the lounge area. It was decent and she did ask if I wanted her to help me finish for $500. I asked her where am I going to finish and she said right here (in my shorts) which didn’t sound too appealing, so I skipped it. Finally around 8:00, I asked to see the lineup and they said that the girls will come out soon. When they did, they directed me down to the long corridor and I was amazed at the long line of women just waiting to fuck you. It was actually a bit overwhelming with 70-80 girls of different race and types. I would say mostly Vietnamese and PRCs, 5 Europeans, and 5 Japanese. Honestly, I wasn’t overly impressed with any particular girl and I certainly wasn’t going to pay a premium for a Japanese girl. I probably spent about 5 minutes walking up and down, and can feel the pressure growing in having to choose someone. Fortunately, I think some of the girls just arrived (or just finished with another client), and lined up more. I saw #1738 Kim, who was a tall slender Vietnamese with fake Cs, and decided to go with her. Was informed that she was a Vietnam Star Model (I guess one step up from the normal Vietnamese) and that it would cost $3888.  

We quickly went into the room, and I asked her if we can do it twice, but she kept saying we only had 60 minutes. At this point, she started getting ready and there’s a lot of steps that she needs to go through? It just feels like she’s going through the motions and started with washing me on the table shower. It’s a short table and I thought it was a bit awkward with her climbing on top of me performing nuru and cleaning me. It wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be after the shower, we head over to the bed for some fun. I honestly don’t remember too much except going through a few positions and then finishing. She was hot and I enjoyed my time with her, but not very memorable. When we finished, I headed back to the lounge area and got a scalp massage for my second free service. After that, just got my stuff from the locker, paid the bill, and left.

For the price, I probably won’t do Familia Nobre again especially since I enjoyed my experience at Darling 1 so much more. There’s something about a girl taking a bath with you that is much better than just a table shower.

Recent Ratings
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:06  Acceptance  +1   
ju87   8-4-2024 13:06  Karma  +2   
Offshore2   8-4-2024 10:21  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   8-4-2024 05:04  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   8-4-2024 02:09  Karma  +7   
Iamhersd   8-4-2024 01:47  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   8-4-2024 00:08  Karma  +10