Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $2470 + $500 for extra shot, 75 minutes
Repeat: Yes, definitely

First time at Darling 1 and walking into the room full of beautiful ladies is quite the experience. A previous report said that Darling 1 was on the 10th floor of Masters but that is incorrect, and there’s a private elevator that goes up to the 3rd floor.  I took my time to admire the ladies and the mamasan was patient explaining to me the different ladies and pricing for each one. There were around 50 ladies with the Thai and Russians on the left, and the PRC on the right. The Vietnamese seems to be sitting in the middle which I believe is the lower category.

None really caught my attention until #782 walks to the lineup on the left. She was beautiful and I immediately chose her. Paid $2470 and headed into the room. She spoke enough English for us to communicate and I asked her for two shots, whiich she said would be an additional $500. She was very sweet and cute, and started to fill the tub while I got ready. Gave me a fairly decent massage for about 10-15 minutes, then put the dom on and started riding me. My god she was hot and doesn’t do any of those over the top moans. Went through a few more positions and she let me finished between her tits.

Then headed over to the bathtub where she gave me a decent cleaning and more massage. She was so sweet throughout this process and I still can’t believe I’m with this hot girl. I asked her how old she was and she said 24 and that she’s from Thailand. After some cleaning, she gave me some BBBJ and LB was ready for round 2. Headed back to the bed and she gave me more BBBJ standing and on top of her, although she said she doesn’t like to be face fucked. We went through a few more positions and ended up finishing in doggy since her body was perfect for that. I’m pretty sure her tits had work but they felt really good and were solid Cs. We laid together for a few minutes after we finished and it was just very GFE until it was time to clean up.

The phone started ringing right when we were done getting ready and she said she was going to be here for a few more months. Go see her and I wish I saw her again when I went back but she must have been busy (no surprise). She is probably too 2 of the hottest women that I have been with.

Recent Ratings
cakp503   11-4-2024 06:06  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   9-4-2024 01:16  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   8-4-2024 23:20  Karma  +3   Thank you.
ju87   8-4-2024 13:06  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   8-4-2024 05:02  Karma  +4   Do you know the prices for other nationalities?
americafirst141   8-4-2024 02:10  Karma  +7   
aybeejesus   7-4-2024 23:54  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   7-4-2024 22:45  Karma  +6