Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2024 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - TSG Sideline - Vodka

Date & Time of Session: 29th March
Location: Fiwfans/TSG Sideline (https://tsgsideline.com/girl/vodka/)
Name: Vodka
Language: Thai, a bit of English
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: THB4,000 (90mins/2 shots)
Repeat: Yes, but I also want to try Jasmine from TSG Sideline

Was looking to book Jasmine from TSG sideline but she wasn't working that week (what luck!), decided to go for Vodka instead since I wanted to try both Vodka and Jasmine before the trip. Messaged Vodka and confirmed the slot for 90mins/2shots at THB4,000. The girls will send you the location/hotel that they stay in when you text them on LINE. Booked a grab and reached at 4PM. She asked for a photo proof of the lobby to confirm that i've reached the hotel, after which she sent the room number and I made my way up to the room and knocked the door. Absolute beauty when she opened the door and greeted me. She was more tanned in real life than in her pictures, but I guess most girls somewhat photoshop their photos on Fiwfans, however, she looked as cute as in her photos and she was as tall as advertised on the website. Went into the room and put down my stuff. Surprised that she didn't ask for cash upfront and instead asked me to take a shower. I think her english is pretty basic hence did not interact/talk much. Nothing special here, she basically striped herself while I did myself. Went into the shower with the usual wash down. The space was clean so that's a plus. Got out of the shower and wiped myself down and then headed over to the bed. Service was pretty basic, not much GFE here but service was good. Licked my nipples for a bit before working down to my little brother and gave it a good suck. After about 5 minutes she pulled out a condom and capped my little brother on before climbing on top of me. She rode me cowgirl for a bit and I could tell she was getting a bit tired so we switched it up and I did her the good old missionary. Pumped her pretty good for about 10 minutes before flipping her over for doggy. DId her for another good 10 minutes and we were both very tired but I did not manage to cum, that was a first for me. But we both decided to rest for a bit so she cleaned me up and we both started to use our phones. As she did not speak much english, there wasn't much of a conversation and she basically used her phone during our "break". 10-15 minutes later, she put down her phone and leaned over to suck my little brother again. This time, I decided to give her a good lick so I signalled her to lie back while i was gonna go down on her. Gave her a good lick to make her nice and wet before she capped me on and started to ride me again. Pumped her in the same few positions and shot into the CD while doing her missionary. Straight into the bathroom to wash up we went. Dried ourselves up, dressed up and she said she was gonna go get some dinner. So I paid her and we both went down to the lobby. Overall great experience but wished we couldve interacted more but I guess its always the case where there's a language barrier. Would definitely come back to try Jasmine as well.

[ Last edited by  jlomez at 7-4-2024 17:33 ]

Recent Ratings
Zapxxx   22-4-2024 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Solipse   11-4-2024 22:46  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   9-4-2024 05:50  Karma  +4   
Blackpink1287   9-4-2024 01:08  Acceptance  +1   
PCP   8-4-2024 18:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
arikop   8-4-2024 12:35  Karma  +6   Beautiful girl!
roninaaa   8-4-2024 07:39  Acceptance  +1   
perriersons08   8-4-2024 02:32  Karma  +10   pretty accurate to photos? (they look quite filtered) if so totally worth the premium
americafirst141   8-4-2024 02:07  Karma  +7   
shaykh   7-4-2024 18:05  Karma  +5   
deinvattah   7-4-2024 17:48  Acceptance  +1   Should be kokotel hotel... most TSG girls are therea when they say they are around Sukhumvit 55
purunmei   7-4-2024 17:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
JackTheBat   7-4-2024 17:09  Karma  +13   
Neping   7-4-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   Around which area?
Susanlixxx   7-4-2024 16:34  Karma  +8   
booby_lover   7-4-2024 16:23  Karma  +6   Expensive girl. Worth the extra?
jlomez
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 9
Karma 222
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2024 17:07  Profile P.M. 
@Neping - The hotel was around the Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglo) area, closer to Petchaburi Road.

@booby_lover - She is more expensive the other girls listed on TSG, but im a sucker for pretty girls and I've seen reviews saying some of the other girls look very different from their photos. It was a risk but Vodka was definitely pretty and cute. But I might try Jasmine instead the next time I visit bangkok.
jlomez
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 9
Karma 222
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2024 11:38  Profile P.M. 
@deinvattah - Yup I think it was kokotel

@perriersons08 - At least for Vodka, well of course skin tone wise she was much more tan. But in terms of looks yeah, but some of these girls dont put on a full face of make up when they attend to customers hence definitely some difference there I feel? I've only tried TSG once so I dont have a good comparison on the quality of other girls.