Date: Early April 2024
Nationality & Language: Chinese, very basic English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5: ~160cm
Skill: 4/5
PSE: 5/5 for CIM
Price: $900
Will return: Unlikely as too many others to try

I was having nostalgic feelings about some of the great punts I had at walkups in the past, and lately most of my visits have been to hotel girls due to the convenience. I decided to visit K. Below are my notes from the visit.

14a last (very young girl with spinner body)
14b1 mainland
13a6 mainland
12c6 (thai, has very slutty look), some other decent thais on this floor as well.
10b2
10a8
8a8
5th floor had some Russians but honestly I didn't find any of the Russians in the building attractive
more thais on the 3rd and 4th floor

I went through all the floors but decided against punting at the building since no one stood out and I wanted to be sure of my experience since I probably won't be going to a walkup again anytime soon.

Since I had not been to JSL in a long time I decided to revisit the building. It was around 12am, so I was surprised to see the building still quite busy with fellow mongerers on most of the floors. As I worked my way down the floors, no girl really stood out and caught my interest. There was a mix of mainland girls and a couple of floors with some thais and a few Russians, however I was more in the mood for a mainland girl. After checking out all the floors, I had seen a couple of decent looking girls but I decided to go back to a girl on the 5th floor who seemed like she would have decent attitude to match her looks.

Her room is the first one on the right, in the corridor on the right side of the elevator on the 5th floor. She was wearing a body-tight short brown colored dress and she had a hot figure. She was skinny with curves in the right places yet still with a spinner body. She is in her mid-twenties and when I asked she said she's 25. She has a young GND look about her face. I asked her if she allows BBBJ, and she said +100 for this (regular price was $600). I agreed.

We showered together, and she proceeded with the regular routine of cat bath. Next we moved to BBBJ. She was quite good at this - she couldn't go very deep however she had great technique. She blew me for a good 5-7 mins before we put the Dom on and fucked in mish, doggy, and with her riding me while I was seated on the edge of the bed - her ass looked absolutely amazing in this position. She had great energy, and when I asked her if I could end with BJ, she said +200 for CIM. I agreed and she told me to shower before BBBJ. I cleaned up and once I returned to the bed, she started blowing me. With the added +200, her BBBJ technique seemed to improve - she was now sucking on me with more suction and somehow managed to take my entire LB down her throat all of a sudden. She kept blowing me like this until I down her throat. She kept sucking the head of my LB until I was completely drained. She was in no rush to spit as she cleaned me up with napkins and passed me my water bottle before finally going to the bathroom and spitting in the sink.

I was pleasantly surprised by the great service and especially the CIM ending which made it a 5/5 on the PSE scale for me. I would recommend her in case someone wants a CIM ending at JSL, definitely worth the $900.

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 6-4-2024 19:55 ]

Recent Ratings
john.cvb   16-4-2024 22:22  Acceptance  +2   
JM007   15-4-2024 20:51  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the info Brother!
slickric423   15-4-2024 00:44  Karma  +5   
perriersons08   8-4-2024 02:36  Karma  +10   
stevesandersdk   7-4-2024 20:25  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   7-4-2024 04:36  Karma  +5   
firsttimelong   7-4-2024 00:03  Karma  +1   
frankpot2   6-4-2024 20:20  Acceptance  +1   
JM007
Musky Member

UID 278185
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 52
Karma 146
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2024 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russians in JSL

I remember seeing a few Russians in JSL back in January and they looked like crack whores....like seriously if you want white crack whores or meth whores I would go back to Canada for that. SMH....

But recently there are more Russians in JSL and they look better.

Recent Ratings
Iamhersd   16-4-2024 20:52  Acceptance  +1