Karma 1191
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2024 02:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Madame Claude Whiskey & Bell

Madame Claude - 2500 Baht for two girls (BJ only), 40 min 2 shots + 300 private room (large bed) + 200 tips

Name: Whiskey
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 155cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Repeat: Yes

Name: Bell
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Yes

After having tried Wood Bar and 7-Heaven, I wanted to try another one where the WG are visually more attractive. I also wanted to have two WG at the same time and I did so at Madame Claude. After entering the building, it seemed like nobody was here. Mamasan came to the reception after a minute and welcomed me. She asked me a few questions such as where I'm from, if this is my first time, what I'm looking for, she showed me what they offer as well as who's working today and who's available. Her English was quite good and she had a very friendly and professional attitude. For example, after choosing the package from the menu, she didn't only say thank me but also thanking me for choosing Madame Claude. After payment, I was told to sit down and they will come and get me to go to the room. The person who came and got me was Whiskey. Whiskey asked me to follow her and we didn't actually say anything on our way to the room (which was 10 meters away. In the room itself, she asked me whether I like to drink Whiskey or not. I guess that's her go-to sentence to open people up and it definitely worked. To describe Whiskey's looks, she's very short and small, her smile is great, she has tanned skin and tattoos and her silicone breasts are quite hard but look nice.

Bell came into the room 2 minutes later and introduced her as well. To describe Bell, in my opinion, she looks like your average girl. Not fat or skinny, more like a normal body type. B-cup size breasts and she also has a butt (which Whiskey does not have). In the room itself, I was asked to undress and to go into the shower. Whiskey stayed in the room to prepare the bed while Bell came inside the shower and I thought that she'd join me, but unfortunately she just washes me without showering herself. For a BJ place, it's not necessary. During the washing, she also asked me a few questions about what I like and she complimented my body saying that I look good etc. Madame Claude's guest friendliness is very good. The room itself was also very clean and neat. I paid 300 baht to have a private room to have a big bed. For a regular room (no extra fee), it was only a sofa. For this session, I'm actually glad that I went for the private room since I had two WG but in the future, if I just choose 1 WG I'd go for the normal room instead.

After showering, Bell dried me up and told me to lay on the bed while both her and Whiskey took their clothes off. Well, not completely, they were both topless and that's it. The session itself started with both WG teasing me and kissing my nipples and they both took turns in kissing LB. I was hard immediately and Bell asked me if she can play with my ass. I told her she can do everything, and she started rimming me. In the meantime, Whiskey had already started giving me BBBJ that wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either. However, she was positioned sideways of where I laid down so I could touch her as much as I wanted. I felt her breasts and I decided to grab her ass and touch her LG from the outside (she kept her panties on). She didn't seem to mind this so I also explored inside her panties and I felt that she was wet. I didn't finger her but I did softly touch her LG every now and then.

A few minutes pass and Bell asked me if I can sit close to the end of the bed so she can eat my ass easier. I basically sat with my butt on the edge of the bed while my legs were either hanging in the air or on the two chairs behind positioned behind her. I do have to say that getting a BJ and getting rimmed was an experience on its own, it felt amazing. The only thing that would be missing is another WG After 10 minutes or so, Bell moved on to giving me a BBBJ while Whiskey played and licked with my nipples. I do have to say that I was slightly dissapointed that Whiskey didn't rim and that they didn't give me a BJ together at the same time. Either way, Bell's BJ skills are actually much better than Whiskey's skills. The best way to describe it is that Bell has more 'power' and she showed that as well while she was rimming me. Maybe two minutes after they switched places, I came inside Bell's mouth. While Bell spit out my and cleaned herself up in the shower, Whiskey cleaned me up instead.

Afterwards, both Bell and Whiskey were talking to me while we took a short break to relax. The conversations themselves were quite funny, apparently they liked my appearance a lot so most of it was about that. They said that my teeth are very white and they've asked me if I had braces before. Whiskey even asked me if it hurts to get a BJ from a girl who wears braces. They said that my skin is very nice and that it's very pale compared to theirs, they even put their arms on my body just to see the colour difference. They even asked me if my eyebrows are real and if I've had them tattooed before or microbladed. The chatting was fun and it could go on, but I also asked if we can try to go for a second round before the time was up and they agreed. This time however, Bell was positioned sideways next to me while Whiskey was at my legs. It also means that this time, I could touch Bell's body. Unfortunately I couldn't access her LG but it's fine, it's a BJ bar after all. Bell was also mainly focused on my nipples this time. So again, no BJ from two WG at the same time. After a while, Bell and Whiskey changed places again and I can confirm that Bell's techniques are better than Whiskey's. While I enjoyed both WG's efforts, I could not come a second time due to time constraints. Both of them felt bad and they asked me if it was because of them or if it was due to lack of time, and I told them that it's because of the lack of time.

To end the session, Bell was cleaning up the bed while Whiskey washed and dried me off this time. After getting dressed (and putting my glasses on because I can't see), Whiskey called me a hot nerd I gave them each a 100 baht tip and I proceeded to go to the exit. Mamasan asked me how it was and I told her that it was great, and that I would come back for sure in the future. The only downside about Madame Claude is the time and the prices. You basically get less time for the same price (or less) that you pay somewhere else, but on the plus side, the service and decorations and rooms are very neat.

Recent Ratings
Johaan   9-4-2024 01:18  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   6-4-2024 08:44  Karma  +13   
pmarlowe   6-4-2024 06:18  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Thanks
besco203   6-4-2024 02:43  Karma  +4