Date & Time of Session: 6:30PM
Name:  Ray
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, decent English
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: As with most of the girls here, I'd be willing to repeat

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

Eventually I'll get to another shop, but Analisa is close by, and almost always provides exactly what I want, so I hit them up.  8 girls available and I notice Ray, who I've not seen yet, but looks great in her photo and I'd seen a positive review on her before, so I book her.

When I get to the shop, I'm a bit disappointed in her appearance.  She's not ugly, but face is prob one of the more photoshopped ones on the site.  She's still a decent looking girl, but I thought she might be a stunner, like Daisy, but she's not.

Take my shower and Ray is waiting naked.  She looks pretty good naked, but again, photo gives impression of a tiny spinner (like Luna or Preaw), but she's got a bit of a belly.  Still a nice body though and small, but perky tits with nice nipples.  Ray has a really fun attitude and grabs my cock and says "very, very medium!" I would have to agree with that assessment, although I'm guessing she was trying to butter me up and momentarily forgot the word for "big", but it was quite funny the way she said it.  

She asks how many shots and as usual, I tell them I can do several or one big one is ok, and she seemed pleased to go for one big one.  

Ray's service is more methodical than the other girls.  First 20 minutes is pretty massage heavy with some brief interludes of attention down below.  The massage was ok, but nothing to write home about and I was getting a bit worried that it would be a meh service, but around 20 minutes in, she slaps my ass with both hands and then the real fun begins.  

Ray has a very interesting and different technique.  Let's just say that if you like your balls played with, then you should book Ray immediately.  She showered them with attention, light squeezes, light taps, running her hands all over them, using her fingertips, etc.  In a weird way, it actually got me extremely worked up b/c she was a bit stingy with the strokes of LB, but when they came, they were even more electric than normal.  

After 10 minutes of sack play, she goes under the table and begins to play with my from down below.  She starts with some quick strokes and says "uh uh, don't cum yet" and then goes back to primarily playing with my balls.

Eventually she comes back above water and asks me to turn.  She goes into a bit of B2B and spends a good minute or 2 rubbing her perky nipples over my LB, which felt great.  At this point it gets a bit surreal as she takes hold of my balls and is kind of in a position where he face is about a foot from my balls and she's just staring at them with a mesmerized look on her face.  Maybe I have the most photogenic balls in the world!  But I doubt it.  It does give the impression that she really enjoys what she's doing though, which is nice.  At this point my LB is just aching to be touched and for the last 10 min she starts giving him light strokes, while inserting a finger for prostate play, and ramping up the pressure on both.  I eventually explode into a euphoric orgasm, perhaps my longest one here.  It was a bit of a bizarre presentation, but I appreciate that it's different and I quite liked it.  Each girl seems to specialize in something different which makes it more interesting going through the whole roster.

One possible downside is that the fun part ended about an hour in and the last 30 minutes were just a standard, meh massage.  We did get to talking though and she's a pretty interesting girl.  She said she was married before, but no longer.  I asked if she likes Thais or foreigners better and she said foreigners and pointed to my dick, insinuating that she likes the extra size foreigners usually have.  She said I have long fingers while massaging my hand so I told her they're good for entering pussies and hitting the G-spot and she chuckled.  She says she's worked there 6 months, and before was in an office, but the pay is much worse.  She confided that she was only earning 10k baht at the office, which is pretty sad, especially if it's a full time job.  I asked her what portion of the 2k baht she keeps and she says it's split 50/50, which is more than I would've guessed, so that's good.  

All in all, another positive experience at Analisa and a unique one at that.  Don't expect a stunner if you pick Ray, but she's still cute with a fun personality and offers a great service.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   2-5-2024 19:38  Karma  +1   
incognito786   27-4-2024 17:58  Karma  +2   
bauer   11-4-2024 15:30  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   7-4-2024 09:09  Karma  +4   Thanks for the review.
samboitee   7-4-2024 05:03  Karma  +3   
PCP   6-4-2024 17:40  Acceptance  +1   
obe   6-4-2024 10:46  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   6-4-2024 08:45  Karma  +13   
pmarlowe   6-4-2024 06:06  Acceptance  +1   Another excellent write up. Thanks
Leftleg28   6-4-2024 01:41  Karma  +4   
shaykh   6-4-2024 00:11  Karma  +5   
doopdooppo   5-4-2024 23:25  Karma  +2   great posts
boscitc   5-4-2024 23:07  Karma  +8   
hotjac   5-4-2024 23:04  Karma  +5   Too bad the photo doesn't match the girl because she looks hot - thx 4 sharing