Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Must a ladyboy have a deep voice?

JSL 205B.

Apologies folks - not a review per SE but just wanted some clarification.

Mods feel free to move this to Mongering Talk if needed.

Visited JSL this evening and came across 205B (or the second door on the right in the 205 corridor). A cute Thai girl opened the door while sitting down on the chair, and greeted me with the sweetest, high-pitched and girliest voice. She was so pretty and sweet, agreed to include BBBJ and DFK as well. From the reviews here LBs usually charge $500-600 for some reason. I took a step forward, but when she stood up she was almost as tall as me (I'm about 5'9") had a fairly broad shoulder and obviously man-made tits.

Suddenly I panicked, apologised to her, and walked out the room. The thought of fucking a LB clouded my mind. But I hope I'm wrong, as she truly is so sweet and gentle, totally innocent, far from the usual LB's sharpened faces, deep voices and somewhat aggressive demeanor.

So folks - if anyone tried her, or even came across her, please let me know in the ratings if she's an LB or not. If she's not, I'll definitely visit her.

[ Last edited by  Dutchy12 at 3-4-2024 21:21 ]

Recent Ratings
stevesandersdk   4-4-2024 23:49  Acceptance  +1   Better safe than sorry
JM007   4-4-2024 10:10  Karma  +2   I avoid all Thais now. Too many LBs are in the spots now.
wandering13213   4-4-2024 02:27  Acceptance  +2   my general room of thumb - if it seems like a LB, it probably is a LB. No point to waste a punt with that doubt in mind