Karma 1191
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 00:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BKK - Kawaii Massage U + Doki Doki Nicha + Wood Bar Aom

I hadn't seen any reviews yet about Kawaii Massage but the girls shown on their website looked pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. I walked over to Kawaii Massage and there were only two people sitting outside, the receptionist and another guy who I assume was just her friend, I approached the shop and she told me to come inside but not in a very friendly or professional way. I felt like she didn't care about whether I came inside as a customer or not so my first impression wasn't great. She showed me the available girls on the ipad and I didn't see any of the WG that were my first choice (Annie, Nabee, Alice, Mari). I asked her about this and she showed their photos to me, but I noticed that they were in the 'deleted' folder. I'm not sure if they actually stopped working here, but the excuse that she gave me was that they all went on a long holiday. Second red flag I suppose, but my second choice 'U' was available so I chose her for my first session of the day.

Name: U
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 2700 - 1h30 2 shots
Repeat: No

https://kawaii-massage.com/lady/

After paying the receptionist, I had to wait like 5 minutes or so before U was ready to come and pick me up. In the meantime I just scrolled a bit through the photos of the available girls on the ipad. They all looked pretty good and it was obvious that these photos were edited, but I also didn't expect it to be that extreme. When I saw U, well, I know that it's her but I didn't expect her to be that dark skinned and her face looks quite mean and rough. I personally have nothing against darked toned skin nor do I have anything against her face (she looks OK) but just be wary of the photoshop if you decide to go there. Body wise, it's definitely her. She has big silicone tits but I couldn't tell if they were real or not since they did sag a bit. This was surprising to me as well since she's not even in her 30's yet. Regarding her face, she looks rough in the sense of facial lines. They're very clear and visible and it makes her look 10y older than her actual age (Unless she actually is in her 30's...), the best way to describe it is that she has the same facial lines as Itachi from Naruto as these stood out quite well.

Onto the room itself, it's quite nice. The shower is long (the same length as the bed) and the room itself was clean. After taking off my clothes, U joined me in the shower and washed me everywhere. However, there wasn't a lot of talking and no kissing or any foreplay. Just like the receptionist, I felt like she didn't want me as a customer and she just wanted to get it over with and this feeling was there for the entire session. The session itself was basically this: fuck, massage, fuck. The fucking itself wasn't great and neither was the massage. She gave me a BBBJ that lacked any passion or interest. Instead of getting the soul sucked out of me, I was just getting a soulless BJ instead. Afterwards, U put the condom and and started riding me CG, she got tired quickly (like less than a minute), and she asked me to go on top. I said OK but honestly, I expected to get fucked because that's what I was paying for. Not paying her so she can just lay there and get fucked. This was honestly a big mood killer but I just continued and I tried to come quickly. After missionary, we changed to doggy and I just had to pound away until I finally came.

She took off the condom and cleaned me up a bit with a tissue before asking me to go into the shower and wash myself up. I had to do this by myself this time and that's fine. After showering, I dried myself up and laid down on the bed face down. U gave me a massage that was forgettable, and she did this until there was maybe 20 minutes left into the session. I tried to go for another shot, but considering how the first shot went, it was obvious that she didn't wanted to do anything again and neither did I at this point. I went on top of her in missionary, pumped for maybe 2 minutes and I asked her to give me a HJ in the hopes of finishing a second time. Her HJ isn't good but atleast this is the only part where she actually put some effort in. The HJ basically lasted until time was up but I couldn't come a second time and it's why she still gets 1/5 for service. anyways, time was up, we showered together, I dried myself off and I got dressed and I left the place. The receptionist did ask me if everything was okay, I said yes and left. So yeah, I don't recommend anyone to come here tbh.

After this horrible session, I decided to make a booking with Nicha from Doki Doki Nuru Massage via Line and I'm very glad that I did. She has been reviewed here before so I knew that I was in good hands. I believe she was free about 1h30 after I made the booking so I had some time to kill. Time went by quickly just by walking around in the EmQuartier mall and getting a coffee at Arabica.

Name: Nicha
Face: 3/5 (bit of a round face, but not in an ugly way)
Body: 3/5 (her ass looks weird, i'm not sure how to describe it but it looks like a failed BBL)
Height: 160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3500 - 1h30 2 shots
Repeat: Yes

I arrived at Doki Doki about 5 minutes before the scheduled time with Nicha. After entering the building, the three women at the counter on the counter said hello to me and asked me if it's my first time here, I said yes and they pointed to the menu. From what I remember, there's just two options on it. I told them that I had made a booking with Nicha, everything was OK and I was told to sit down on the couch. I just sat down and one of the ladies at the reception told me that I can go inside and she handed me a bottle of water. Nicha was waiting for me right behind the curtains. We went upstairs and asked me how my day is going and where I'm from, and also if I had to go to the toilet first before we started the session. I felt very welcome and happy, especially after the first session with U at Kawaii Massage where I just didn't feel welcome at all. Nicha made me feel very welcome and made me feel at ease as well. My first session was in room 777 and I was surprised how big the shower is. The room itself is quite neat and clean.

Nicha told me to sit down on the bed while she turned on the tap for the water to run. Afterwards, she came to me and we started with some LFK and then on to DFK. Nicha had already undressed and I have to say that her (silicone) breasts both look amazing and are amazing to play with. They're firm but not rock hard. Her ass though, looked weird but it was nice and big but I also couldn't stop looking at it. For those who have been with Nicha, I suppose you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, she helped me undress and she put my clothes on a clothes hanger. When I was naked, she told me to lay down on the air mattress which was wet and cold, but the running hot water that Nicha had prepared just a few minutes before made me forget about that immediately. Nicha first started washing me where she used her entire body, and afterwards she got the nuru gel ready to start the nuru massage. I have to say, nuru massages are awesome if it's done right and Nicha definitely knows what she's doing. She uses her tongue all over my body while rubbing hers all over mine. She teases LB and makes sure I stay hard throughout the entire time before she went on to give me a BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills are good, I was enjoying it very much and I knew  that it wouldn't take me too long before I would come.

After the BJ, Nicha grabbed a condom and started riding me on CG while DFK'ing the entire time. During CG, she continues rubbing her body over mine with the nuru gel. I told her to keep going and that I was about to come. Nicha understood and picked up the pace in riding me while keeping it sensual, I came inside the dom and she kept riding me for a minute or two before taking the condom off. She told me to relax, and she washed me up on the air mattress with the hot water that kept running. I suppose she doesn't care about the water bill at all but it's nice that it's warm. Afterwards, we went onto the bed where she gave me a massage, this one was actually quite and I would doze off if I wasn't paying attention. In the meantime we just talked a bit about her work and so on. During the massage, she teased my bum and balls, and sometimes went under to check up on LB. It felt so good whenever she did this so it didn't take a long time before I was hard again. I turned around and Nicha gave me another BBBJ that was just as good as the one before. She makes sure to ease my balls too while giving me a BJ. Slowly she got a condom, put it on and started riding me CG again while kissing me nonstop. We did switch positions after that as well, we did doggy and missionary where I ended up coming again. I laid down on the bed, she cleans me up and went to take a shower by herself. After she was done showering, I had to shower by myself (so minus 1 point for service here, if she helped me here I would've given her a 5/5). I got dressed up and I left the building very happy. The ladies at the reception also asked me if everything was okay for me and I said yes, and that I will definitely come back (which I did but not with Nicha).

To end the day, I wanted to go for another session and I decided to go to Wood Bar again in the hopes of finding the WG that I had seen in my prior visit, unfortunately neither she or Som were available so I decided to go with Aom. She doesn't look good in particular, but she does seem to look the most normal out of everyone that I saw in that line-up. She looks like a house mom.

Name: Aom
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Height: 155cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 800 - 30 min 1 shot
Repeat: No

In comparison to Som, she didn't ask me to turn around to wash my behind so I didn't expect her to do any rimming or anything. However, surprisingly she did so she gets plus points just for the service alone. The BJ however, was quite painful in the beginning. I guess she was using her teeth a lot and her BJ just consists of going up and down without any licking in between. This made it very hard to enjoy the moment because I was in genuine pain but as time went on, I guess she stopped using her teeth so the BJ was fine at the end. It was still not good, but atleast it didn't hurt anymore. I did make her work for her money because I couldn't come until the very last minute of the session. Aom never stopped for one second so I have to give her compliments for that. Still wouldn't repeat though.

Recent Ratings
incognito786   27-4-2024 18:10  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   5-4-2024 01:13  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   2-4-2024 18:20  Karma  +5   
lalakohlala   2-4-2024 18:18  Karma  +1   
Leftleg28   2-4-2024 01:10  Karma  +4