Subject: [Bangkok] Kokoro - Emily and Bella (Threesome)
lalakohlala
Carnal Conqueror

UID 42872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 18
Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 15:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Kokoro - Emily and Bella (Threesome)

I was in Bangkok for a 4 days 3 night romp. Went punting every day and these are my reports.

Day 1
Checked in to my hotel and immediately went to Mitu. I didn't have a booking since I just arrived. My last time at Mitu was one year ago and I had a great threesome experience. When I arrived at the shop, the guy told me there were no more rooms (there were 2 girls available though, just no rooms) and the earliest available is 6pm. It was 3pm then and I'm not about to wait 3 hours for some girl(s) that is/are not MCOT. The guy at the counter wasn't too keen on doing my business anyway.  

So I left and walked to Kokoro, which I was suppose to visit on Day 2. The girl at the counter told me only one girl is available and 2 more will be available in 30 minutes. I didn't like the one that's available and the 2 that would be available seems ok. I then booked the two for a threesome.

Date & Time of Session:  27th March 2024
Name: Emily
Language: Thai, conversational English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5 - Enhanced D cups
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5

Name:  Bella - https://www.kokorobkk.com/product-page/bella - Photo on website looks 90%
Language: Thai and not much English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 - B Cups
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5

Price & Session Length: THB7900 + THB600 for stockings - 90 mins
Repeat: Yes for Bella. No for Emily.

Both were wearing their blue-ish uniform. Went into the room, and they both stripped. Bella was preparing the nuru bed and Emily was helping me undress. Emily was the more chatty one, mainly because she spoke a bit of English while Bella couldn't.

Emily is pretty. Hot in fact. The type that I'd go for any time in a line up. However, she enhanced her boobs a bit too much, making it not proportionate with her body. In fact, throughout the session, she was covering her boobs, maybe she is shy about it as well?

Bella is MCOT. Looks like GND and had nice proportions. Clean shaved as well and she enjoyed fingering!

We went into the shower and they thoroughly washed me up. Then proceeded to the nuru bed. With my face down, they gave me a cat bath for about 10 minutes. Both were sliding up and down my back and it was fun. I was fingering Bella throughout this. Emily was really not MCOT after I saw her boobs. It was during this time they put on their stockings. Emily ripped her stockings at the crotch area while Bella didn't.

The flip came and Emily went to town on my LB. She gave me an ok BBBJ with emphasis on my balls. I told Bella to rip her stockings off and I continued to finger her. They gave me a footjob during the process. I didn't feel any different with or without stockings. I guess they are more visual than sensual. Note to self, no more stockings in the future since it's a waste of money.

Then comes the cap and Emily rode me CW style. Her moans were fake, her boobs were barely bouncy even though they are huge. I came after a while because I just wanted to get it over with. While Emily rode me, Bella was at the side, licking my nips and I was fingering her. To Emily's credit, she did try to make it enjoyable for me but her efforts didn't work for me. Her boobs were really a turn off. I am not a boobs person but for some reason, hers really turned me off. I did the did and without changing positions.

After the deed, they washed the lotion off me and we proceeded to the bed. I lay on the bed and both girls were giving me a massage. I was still fingering Bella! When I felt that the LB is hard enough, I told them I'm ready for my second shot.

Now it's Bella's turn to service the LB. Her BBBJ was good, just the way I liked it. And Bella being MCOT, I really enjoyed it. While she was giving me a BBBJ, Emily was licking my nips.

Bella then capped me and rode me CW style (Yes, I LOVE CW). Her moans sounded genuine and she was wet, maybe from all the fingering that I've done. After 5 minutes or so, we switched position and I   in missionary.

They said there are about 10 minutes left and asked if I wanted a massage. I declined as I have dinner plans.

My plan was to go to another place after dinner but I was tired from the threesome. Went back to the hotel, sent a few Lines to book the girl I want tomorrow, rested and off the Day 2!

[ Last edited by  lalakohlala at 1-4-2024 15:46 ]

Recent Ratings
travelerfreakj   27-4-2024 14:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bicmetro   24-4-2024 04:16  Karma  +5   
Zapxxx   22-4-2024 04:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Asianguy2300   21-4-2024 15:09  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   9-4-2024 01:15  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   4-4-2024 19:53  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   4-4-2024 15:19  Karma  +4   
drako   3-4-2024 18:23  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
PCP   3-4-2024 17:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
torque   2-4-2024 09:40  Karma  +3