Subject: [Tokyo] [Y Shirt] Kaoru (exclusive to 141forum only!) (PSA included inside)
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 20:29. 
tinyfishtank
Musky Member

UID 302674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 7
Karma 173
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 14:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] [Y Shirt] Kaoru (exclusive to 141forum only!) (PSA included inside)

This is not a April Fool joke. I just finished a session with Kaoru-Chan and this report is fresh off the oven. It will be exclusive to 141forum despite reading many reports about Kaoru-Chan in various forums. Please give me your support big brothers!

[Tokyo] [Y Shirt] Kaoru, the Princess of soap land
Date & Time of Session:  1st April 24 12.10pm
Name:  Kaoru
Link: https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/profile.php?id=kaorud
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 6/10  
Body: 7/10
Height:  170cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service:5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 54k yen 2hour (price increased to 51k from March 2024, and 3k booking fee)
Repeat: Definitely a yes

After reading many reports from various forums about Kaoru-chan, I decided to check in on her on my trip to Japan. Since everyone stated that have to book her in advance, I did so in March. However, she mentioned that she is undergoing some jaw operation, so she will not be entertaining any book in March. Since I am going in April, I asked for 2nd April. She replied that she may be having menses at that time and will need to wait for her schedule to know.

When her schedule is out on 21 March. It turned out bad that she really having menses break from 2nd April onwards. I had to shift my schedules to accommodate her on 1st April. However, she made amendments to my timing because she said she was having some customers at my requested timing (I did the reservation almost within the next day when her schedule was out - you can see how highly-sought she is).

One day before the reservation, I made a confirmation with her thru Line. PSA- It is really recommended to communicate with her as well as reserve thru Line, although it is 3k yen more. Treat it as treating her lunch

The day had come, which is today. I woke up extra early as I was excited to see her. It turned out that she woke up even earlier to message me that she is also looking forward to seeing me. Reading her microblog thru her link above, I realised that she is not having any meal break at all because her schedule is FULL from 6am to 10pm! Since I can’t sleep back, I decided to buy some sushi for her (since that was her favourite).

I reached Y shirt at about 11.50am. I waited for just a while before Kaoru-chan is ready. She was sitting on the stairs while waiting for me with the signature white shirt. Seriously, I was slightly taken aback when I first saw her face. I know she did a jaw job in March as she rested for a month. I thought she might look better than her photos but I guess I was slightly wrong. However, looks is not everything as I am still looking forward to her job and skill.

She held my hand as we make our way up to the room. She asked how was my journey and how do I find Tokyo. I can see she was trying her best to communicate in English, which I appreciated. After translating to let her know about the sushi I bought for her, I can see that she was touched for a while. She said she will be eating later at spare time and she started undressing me.

She was really giving the gf vibe as she carried on. We were first seated at the dry bed and she undressed herself as well. I think the size looked smaller than reported. But I think that are enough for my consumption. But PSA - her nipples are definitely towards the pink side. Not brown. That alone blew the mind. I started to get really into the mood as she was DFK me. She has a tongue ring and I was focusing in going between it with my tongue. Man, her skills are really good but I started making her squirt with my hands (maybe she didn’t have s** for a whole March 2024, thus she really appeared really horny). After getting her squirt for the first time like a JAV, she pushed me down and started doing a 69. That came quite unexpected and the flow was really going well. We started doing the 69 and she started to get real fast. I also went fast with my actions and she starting shaking, implying a second orgasm. Once she calmed herself, she turned around and started putting my shaft in.

At that moment, I was like, “Chotto mate, condomu? But she swiftly put my shaft into her and I was like wtf. I touched my own shaft and realised the condom was already wore. Oh crap. While focusing on her orgasm, I didn’t even realised she wore it for me. That skill, it’s like a magician-grade. She started rocking on me front. Went back. After some time, I couldn’t control my load and blew it .

She laid me down while giving me the gfe, taking her own sweet time to clean and dry me. She also spoke to me a bit before getting ready for the next trick. She put me into the bath tub while preparing for the Mat for soap. I joking tell her “ni kai? San kai?” Which meant two shot? Three shot? She laughed very cutely while saying “challenge-ji, but we can try”. That gets me real hard again.

After our short little bath tub action, she laid me down back up on the mat. Her skill of using all her parts of the body to scrub my body is unparalleled. Can be compared to the JAV stars on the video. Real good. That motion with all the slimy liquid coupled with her body. I went hard real soon again. Kaoru suddenly asked me to stop. Don’t do anything. PSA alert!!! She placed my big toe into her p****! That was really caught unaware and unexpected. Hopefully she give all big brother this special treatment who support her after this! After that magical moment, She started blowing me with the slime and I was like wtf, can that slime even go into her mouth? But a very caring her probably saw my concerns and stop short of DFK me. She started rocking on me again and this time with all the slimy thing, it was easy to get the things done. However the room was getting a bit hot and it makes thing uncomfortable. She started stroking me seeing my heat is up and I also fingered her. She started squirting again and shake violently and me, while having this picture frame, started shooting my load again on her.

She cleaned me up again and mischievously fondle slowly with my shaft. That was a real gfe moment and she continue playing on me. After drying me, she laid me down on the dry bed again. I asked her if I can call her Kaoru-chan and she shyly said ok. I then asked her “San-kai?” She nodded and we started fondling each other again.

She asked me what position I wanted and we did a doggy. Weirdly, I was able to get her orgasm again while doggy. We changed to missionary but at that critical stage of switching, time stop short and I was really half way there before the phone rang. It was the call to remind that time is up. I looked at her, and while that happened, I went soft. I told her let’s stop then. Both of us felt it was a pity but I didn’t want to give her more stress knowing her schedule is packed. She consoled me saying “we tried, and it was hard” and we ended our game.

All in all, the experience was really superb despite the short disappointment of her looks. I would guess that in this industry it’s easy to grow old physically, but her skills and the pink colour adds many colour to the experience.

Big brothers please give me your support so that I can continue to contribute and get some inspirations for those wall-forum due to Low reading access. お願いします!

[ Last edited by  tinyfishtank at 1-4-2024 14:35 ]

Recent Ratings
sonorance   25-4-2024 08:13  Acceptance  +1   
socialcrux   21-4-2024 12:50  Acceptance  +1   
solari   3-4-2024 14:18  Karma  +4   Excellent
Siemens94   3-4-2024 13:32  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro
ewriah0416   3-4-2024 13:11  Karma  +2   
Throwaway415   3-4-2024 12:56  Karma  +2   Aha, I see you enjoyed the famous Kaoru
kalvinhobbs   3-4-2024 12:27  Karma  +6   
alex_french   3-4-2024 10:19  Karma  +5   Thanks
jeffzeke   3-4-2024 09:56  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing!
lostmojo   3-4-2024 08:06  Karma  +4   
juyai   3-4-2024 06:40  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
420fartmaster69   3-4-2024 01:26  Karma  +4   
dmartell140   2-4-2024 10:45  Karma  +2   
torque   2-4-2024 09:46  Karma  +3   
secretasianman1   2-4-2024 08:05  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   2-4-2024 05:42  Acceptance  +1   
Myplayboy   2-4-2024 01:43  Karma  +4   
LazarusLong77   2-4-2024 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. I am also on the edge of RA20 so deeply understand your take
kfcfinglickgood   1-4-2024 21:01  Karma  +2   Exclusive to 141, gotta give you Karama for that! Great report, it was an enjoyable read! :)
bubeybo   1-4-2024 19:43  Karma  +4   Not bad. Keep it up.
slickric423   1-4-2024 18:50  Karma  +5   
Lazy_Ad6604   1-4-2024 17:57  Karma  +3   Well written review!
AquilaGladius   1-4-2024 14:39  Acceptance  +1   This review is hilarious thank you for your report
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 20:27  Profile P.M. 
OP:  I can't math your totals from the Y-shirt site.  Is there a gaijin tax?  Based on the fee schedule on the site it should be:

45k for 2 hours
3k nomination

That's 48k.  Just curious if I'm missing something, I might try them next week.
tinyfishtank
Musky Member

UID 302674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 7
Karma 173
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 22:02  Profile P.M. 
Hi Lazy_Ad66604, thank you for your Karma appreciates.

I am attaching the new price list Kaoru-chan sent me. She says it's the new price list, I did not question her back as I didn't want her to think that I am rude.. but I really guess it is the Gai-jin surcharge as well.

Another thing to note is cash terms only. Credit card payment will need to pay surcharge of 20%! Not worth!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Interesting.  I read a review of a different girl somewhere else that said anything less than 90 minutes is no mat play

But yeah, that sure looks like a gaijin tax.  Not as bad as some other stores, but still a pretty big jump.
tinyfishtank
Musky Member

UID 302674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 7
Karma 173
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 21:20  Profile P.M. 
I guess that they are mostly revising prices due to falling yen exchange rate.

Oh one more interesting thing about the experience. A bonus track for everyone: Kaoru, while bathing my back seated down, suddenly said that there are black heads on my back. And started squeezing out for me. Dam. That was a very wifey experience and May all big bros get something special about your experience with her!!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-4-2024 09:57  Karma  +5   good work!
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1032
Posts 122
Karma 1020
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 12:16  Profile P.M. 
what other forums is good for punting in tokyo/japan?
donkiote
Buggered Beggar

UID 303705
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance -19
Reading Access 1
Registered 7-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2024 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 tinyfishtank's post

Did I miss something? PSA often means no condom in the US.
tinyfishtank
Musky Member

UID 302674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 7
Karma 173
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2024 17:59  Profile P.M.