Subject: Bangkok - Fiwfans Sophia + Fiwfans Wawa (both anal)
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 06:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Fiwfans Sophia + Fiwfans Wawa (both anal)

I felt like doing some anal action and I've also never tried Fiwfans before either so I booked a back to back session with Sophia and afterwards Wawa from the Mamasan agency. The process of making a booking with both was very easy, all I had to do was letting the WG know when I've arrived at their location. From reading the forum, Sophia has already been tested been before and also approved, I'm not sure about Wawa but I chose her since I also wanted some big tits after being with Sophia who practically has none.

Name: Sophia
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 162cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2700 + 500 anal - 2h 3 shots
Repeat: Maybe

https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raeku7l1ut61gx @ Centric Ratchada-Suthisan

After texting Sophia that I have arrived, she came down to open the door for me. I said hello and she didn't say anything back, only in the elevator she asked me how I am. I guess she was too focused on her phone and setting up an appointment since she asked me how long I wanted to stay when I was in her room, and she told me that she had to go for outcall after our session. First impression wise, she looks great but not too friendly, but she's alright honestly. She gave me a bottle of water and into the shower we went where we talked a little bit and got to know each other. This is when she told me that she likes foreigners more than Thai clients since she feels a lot more confident about herself. Examples are her actual age, her tanned skin, her breasts being small... Sophia slowly opened up during the shower as well after the shower.

We went to her bed afterwards where she asked me how I would like to start. I said that I'd like to have a BJ first with cumshot on her face, but she stopped me by saying that it takes 2h to do her makeup so that's a no no. Only if I decided to go with LT, she'd be OK with it. Sounds fair to me. Anyways, she starts kissing my nipples and slowly goes down to LB where she gives a more than OK BJ. She uses a lot of tissues just to wipe off the taste off of her tongue, which I don't mind but it's harder to focus to say the least. After 10 min or so, I told her I was about to come and Sophia let me come inside her mouth. That's one shot down. I took a shower after that to clean up a bit and I went back to her bed to relax a bit while recharging for the next shot. We talked a bit more about her personal life, her job and previous job, her preferences in dating... To me, it was mostly interesting as we're around the same age but she hasn't had it easy regarding dating. I figured that she could easily find a farang bf and move on to a better life, but apparently it's not that simple.

Anyways, after our chitchat, she warmed LB up by giving me a slow sensual HJ before moving on to giving me a BJ again. I was hard again in no time, she put on the condom and started riding me CG. It's fun to see such a petite body doing all the work but what I really came to her for was A+ service. After fucking her pussy, I said I wanted to fuck her ass. She got some lube and told me to do it in doggy. I started off going in there slowly, I asked her if she's OK, Sophia says yes and I started pounding away. Within a minute, I was trying to ram that ass as hard as possible and she feels amazing. She's so skinny and small so it gives an added effect to it in my head. I think maybe 3 minutes after I entered her ass, I already came inside the dom. I went out of her, she took the condom off and cleaned me up a bit before going into the shower. What happened after that was a massage until there was about 20 minutes left into the session. The third round was basically the exact same routine as the second round, and I came just as fast in her ass as before. I respected her time so I was also in-and-out within 2 hours since she had to see her next client next.

I can honestly recommend everyone to just give her a try, she can definitely handle it when being rough in her booty.

Afterwards, I had a booking with Wawa at Buddy Place - https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raegtdl067vky9. It was a 20 minute walk, which was enough time to recharge my batteries for a little bit. Thankfully Sophia gave me another bottle of water when I left because the heat was too strong to actually walk outside. After I got to Buddy Place, I texted the Mamasan agency that I've arrived. I walked too far so I was actually at the parking lot, which is right around the corner. It took me 5 min to realise where I needed to go, with the help of Mamasan. The elevator is part of a different entrance so you'll never have to walk past the reception. The room itself was dissapointing to say the least, it felt like I was back in HK.

Name: Wawa
Face: 3.5/5 (she looks exactly like her photos, but her eye makeup looks weird in a creepy way)
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 165cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 + 1000 anal - 1h30 2 shots
Repeat: Very low chance but maybe and with 1 shot and no anal

After I got to the room, I knocked and Wawa opened the door. She was watching tv and the first thing that I noticed was her eye makeup. It reminded me of those Japanese gyaru girls and I didn't exactly find it attractive, even though Wawa herself looks quite good. Her body has the right proportions and her big melons are very soft. I took off my clothes and first took a quick shower to get rid of all the sweat that I had accumulated in the 20 min that I had to walk outside. Afterwards, I joined Wawa in bed where we started off with some light kissing. Her lips are injected with fillers and she had it done recently (again?). She showed me her bruise on her lips, it's not something that I had noticed since the room itself was quite dark. Either way, Wawa wanted to start giving me a BBBJ right after kissing but I stopped and asked her if I could play with her tits first. She said OK and I have to say that her surgeon did a good job. After licking and sucking on her tits, we kissed a bit more before she went on to give me a BBBJ. Her BJ skills are also just OK. It's hard to say that a BJ is good after I had a great one from Lin at 7-Heaven.

Wawa grabbed a condom and I asked if I can fuck her ass first. She said yes and she sat on all fours ready for me to take her from behind. I tried to go in slowly but I honestly don't even think I managed to get inside her ass. She was obviously in pain so I didn't push it too much either, but it's dissapointing that she didn't prepare for anal when I made the booking 3-4h hours ago. Wawa did tell me that it's been a long time since someone wanted to fuck her ass, but yeah, that's still 1000 baht down the drain. We tried again in missionary but it just didn't happen so I switched to fucking her regular hole. It took a while but I did come in missionary. After I came, Wawa cleaned me up with a wet wipe and went into the shower. After she came back, we didn't really talk much, she just laid in bed under the covers and she was just watching TV and tiktok. We talked a little bit but her English is not good at all, so we just communicated via translation apps. With Sophia, I got a massage inbetween, but here, nothing. At some point, I was also just scrolling on my phone to kill the time and wait for myself to recharge a bit.

We had about 30 min left and I asked Wawa if she wanted to go again, she said yes and started kissing me before giving me a BBBJ, riding me on top CG (which she did for a while) and we ended up in doggy again. I didn't try to do anal anymore but doggy was enough to come again for the 5th time in a day. Since she basically doesn't speak any English, I didn't bother to get to know her in any real way either but it's fine. I was happy to have visited her and that's it. To end the session, I took a shower and I asked for a photo. She obliged, I took the photo and then I left. Sophia also allowed me to take photos but only if I was going to write a review on Fiwfans. Since I don't have an account on there, I didn't take any pics so there's only a pic of Wawa available.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
phaar   2-5-2024 10:56  Acceptance  +1   
htr   9-4-2024 04:07  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   4-4-2024 16:03  Karma  +8   
purunmei   3-4-2024 02:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
zennor   2-4-2024 18:15  Karma  +5   Oh to be young again!
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:20  Acceptance  +1   
kingtrainerbbc   1-4-2024 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   1-4-2024 15:25  Acceptance  +1   
PCP   1-4-2024 11:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
arikop   1-4-2024 10:20  Karma  +6   5 times in a day! Salute!
hkmann   1-4-2024 09:54  Karma  +5   Favorable
kalvinhobbs   1-4-2024 09:46  Karma  +6   
loughraj   1-4-2024 07:54  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   1-4-2024 07:32  Karma  +4   
boscitc   1-4-2024 06:47  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   1-4-2024 06:37  Karma  +10   Thanks.