Subject: Bangkok - Wood bar Som (2 times)
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2024 04:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Wood bar Som (2 times)

Name: Som
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 (C/D silicone tits)
Height: 155cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 800 per 1 shot
Repeat: Yes

I decided to check out Wood Bar around lunch time, there were 10 or so ladies present but only one seemed to be somewhat decent good looking, that lady was Som and I chose her to go with my first Wood Bar session ever. The best way to describe her is simply just the one of the better looking women out of the line-up, not skinny nor fat, short, has a nice smile and she wears glasses. Som is very friendly and focuses on giving you a good time. In the room, she helps you wash your LB and asks you to turn around to wash your bum too. The room itself is small. dark and you have a big chair that's been sat on for too long and too much, but for 800 Baht, you can't complain. If you're more interested in a nice room, I can recommend you to go to Madame Claude.

After I sat down in the chair, Som puts down her pillow and goes down on her knees immediately. She gets some oil/gel and rubs it all over LB and my balls, she does this gently to make me hard before giving me a BBBJ that is quite mechanical. Most of the BJ is her going up and down without a lot of variation, the variation that she does give me is by licking my balls, ass and lightly fingering my ass too. This was new to me but I let it happen since it didn't feel bad either. It took about 15 min before I came and I shot everything in her mouth. She spits it all out in the sink, washes me up and off I go.

In the late evening, I decided to go back to Wood Bar and the line-up wasn't that much different than before, so I decided to go with Som again. This time, she focused more on both my ass and she also gave me a boobjob too. The rest of the session was very similar, however, I heard a guy next to me getting a BJ as well. After finishing my session, I saw the lady next to us and she visually speaking, I liked her more than Som but I have no idea who she was. I returned to Wood Bar a few days later, but I didn't see her (or Som). Anyways, after two sessions on one day at Wood Bar, I decided that it was a good way to end the night.

Recent Ratings
Poley   5-4-2024 14:09  Karma  +3   I never got around to posting my wood bar reviews from December, I had the best luck with the ladies wearing glasses. I ...
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:20  Acceptance  +1   
kingtrainerbbc   1-4-2024 16:45  Acceptance  +1   
PCP   1-4-2024 11:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Brownbeeg   1-4-2024 05:25  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   31-3-2024 23:13  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   31-3-2024 10:17  Karma  +10   
firefly2700   31-3-2024 08:51  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   31-3-2024 04:40  Karma  +6