Link: Random nearby TG Group
Language: Mandarin
Face:  1/5
Body: 1/5
Skill: NA
Service: NA
Price & Session Length:  120 RMB / 0 minutes
Repeat: Oh my god no.

If it's too good to be true, it is. Was in ShenZhen for a night and didn't have many leads, so I decided to try out Telegram and see what groups might be nearby. Open it up and see 30 or so different contacts with various sexy photos and links to groups. Some were direct contacts, some were groups with little info, and some were groups with detailed stats / photos of girls and such.

I picked one of those more detailed groups and started to chat with the provider about one of the girls - listed as early 20s, impossibly good looking. I didn't run the pics through any kind of reverse image search. Info posted in the group says no deposit, pay on arrival, you don't like you don't pay so I figure why not. The provider wanted to call me to confirm, but I didn't have a local phone number. Ah, he says, in this case you need to send a 100 RMB deposit so he can avoid scams. Lol. Well, at this point it's already late so I send via Alipay.

Send my hotel and room number and 30 minutes later, doorbell rings. Girl at the door rushes in and heads towards the shower. Girl is 0% similar to the photo and is 100% a mule. I tell her she's not the person I asked for and she starts to make a big scene. I tell her to get out and she gets louder and starts to demand 100RMB for the cab ride back. I show her the screen which says you don't like, you don't pay. Screaming intensifies. I give her 25 and push her out the door. I hear her screaming down the hall to the elevator. I message the provider and ask for my deposit back. You can guess how that went.  

Learn from a chump, and don't pay deposits. If you do, meet the person outside!

Recent Ratings
steriam   5-4-2024 04:27  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   3-4-2024 20:54  Karma  +6   
cityguy   29-3-2024 12:17  Karma  +6   never pay a deposit - but glad you didn't reward B&S
americafirst141   29-3-2024 02:00  Karma  +7   
dseto200   29-3-2024 00:30  Acceptance  +3   
sam_smith   28-3-2024 22:25  Karma  +8   You made TWO newbie mistakes, glad you figured out both.
frankpot2   28-3-2024 21:49  Acceptance  +1   
MrSchmuck   28-3-2024 16:17  Karma  +2   
Narhhy   28-3-2024 15:17  Acceptance  +1