Subject: Vanessa Spa - Threepeat (different girl each time)
  This thread has been moved by momozzz at 4-4-2024 20:30. 
ccyc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298949
Digest Posts 0
Credits 443
Posts 11
Karma 440
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2024 23:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vanessa Spa - Threepeat (different girl each time)

Date: Feb 2024
Name: 美涵 / 米蘭 / 瑤瑤
Agent: Vanessa Spa (TG vanes1234)
Nationality & Language: All Mandarin Chinese only
Age: Late 20s to early 30s (didn’t ask - my guesstimate)
Face:  4/5, 1/5, 3/5
Body: 4/5, 2/5, 3/5
Height: 165cm / 160cm / 163cm
Skill: 4/5, 4/5, 4/5
Service: 5/5, 4/5, 3/5
GFE: 3/5, 3/5, 3/5
PSE: No comment, not something I look for
Price & Length: 60m, $1100 flat rate + tip (only one WG got a tip)
Repeat: Already did, but maybe not so frequently. Just when I’m in MK and can’t be bothered to head to TST.

Three combined reports as it doesn’t seem worth it to write individual ones. Order of visits is exactly as written above, with ratings to match respectively. Most of this report will focus on my first visit, as it was easily the best one (and also the reason I came back twice). Anyway, I decided to gamble on a virtually unknown and review-less spa walk-up in MK as I was shopping in the area and don’t really like banging elbows with other bros in KH. Came across Vanessa Spa and got in touch. Agent was super easy to talk to and apologetic when the WG I wanted wasn’t available for me. Didn’t ask for any verification of previous visits or anything. Eventually confirmed 美涵 for my first punt with this spa. Directions were clear and easy to follow and the location is literally bang in the middle of MK, very close to the MTR. The building itself is nothing special. Not much different to KH tbh, but when they opened the door it was clearly an apartment with multiple rooms.

I was led into one room by 美涵 , which had its own shower area that had been equipped with an inflatable mattress. That was a first for me and it seems to be the unique selling point of this spa as the repeat visits also had bedrooms with individual showers + inflatable mattresses set up. I got a good look at her after she closed the door and started undressing, and what a nice figure she had. Implants for sure, but a tasteful pair on her, and nice slim body. Her face was also well made-up and attractive to look at, but didn’t match the photos from TG. Fortunately, she was beautiful in her own right so I’m not sure why they don’t post her actual face. A downside for me is that she only spoke Mandarin but she understood my Cantonese well enough. She was proactive in helping me get undressed, before taking me into the shower and then the fun began. After the usual rinse, she asked me to lay on the inflatable mattress, soaped herself up and proceeded to slip’n’slide her smooth supple body all over me. This obviously felt nice but there’s more! She rinsed the soap off and then gave me an incredible BBBJ. My previous punts the shower portion had just been simple hygiene routine, so it was a pleasant surprised to get some service here. After a few minutes she helped me up, rinsed us both off again and we dried off.

Next part I lay facedown on the bed and she gave me a mediocre massage. Then another new experience came along for me. She took a sip of water from a nearby glass and then did some interesting kissing+suction combo all over my body, the sound is similar to what you might hear when a pipe is blowing out some bubbles. It was fascinating and new to me, so I guess I enjoyed it? After that, she flipped me over for another long and deep BBBJ, of which halfway through I pulled her hips up to my face for some DATY. Nice clean LS, although a bit bushy for me (shaving doesn’t seem to be a trend for Chinese girls), but tasty nonetheless. A bit more of this and then I told her I was ready for the main event. On went the dom and I started off in doggy, switched to missionary and then finished with CG, which gave me a great view of that lovely chest of hers.

She was very pleasant after I finished and we washed up again together, got dressed and said our goodbyes. Honestly, I wish I was able to communicate better in Mandarin as I definitely felt like that was an obstacle to an even better experience with her. With all the extra little services here and there, the 60mins flew by, which means it was a good punt!

Anyway, that first visit made me curious about the other girls on offer, so over the course of the month I went back two more times to try the other two girls, as listed at the top of this post. Second visit was a big disappointment (米蘭), once again looking nothing like the photos on TG and her looks were really not my MCOT. But, she had some great service, offering me a drink from her personal stash the moment I put my things down, and overall her attention to detail was great. She had this lively attitude to her in a cute way, but ultimately none of that outweighs the lack of a pretty face. Her skills were decent and she also did that interesting kissing+sucking water combo. Additionally, for the first time in my punting, I popped off during a BBBJ. It was that great. She wasn’t expecting it either so we joked about it and about how she didn’t get to “love me” (in Chinese), and encouraged me to come back for some loving next time. We lay down together to chat and she was in no rush to push me out the door. Eventually I initiated an exit and again she asked me if I wanted a drink (I politely declined). So in summary, great service, great skills, but terrible looks and just an average body.

Last visit was, simply put, somewhere in the middle of those two. I booked 瑤瑤 with the same agent (again very easy communication), and once again she looked nothing like the photos (that’s three strikes), but this time had a passable face and body. Skills were good, but service was below the other two. She was nice and attentive at the start (no drinks offered this time), but when we got to the massage I could hear her phone going off and she was very obviously reading and responding to messages. Sigh. When the flip happened she gave me her full attention and her BBBJ was fine. Dom on and the main event was also good. A couple of times when I tried to pull out to change positions she would wrap her legs around me and pull me back in deeper, which was pretty damn hot. After I finished, we cleaned up, said our pleasantries and I left. Again, she didn’t rush me, but as I speak terrible Mandarin and couldn’t hold a conversation with her, I initiated the exit.

So there it is. Some intel on a relatively unknown walk-in spa for you. Worth noting that all of them only did LFK, and only the first WG seemed open to DATY. If I had to go back, I’ll probably just ask for 美涵 again, unless she’s not there then I’ll keep sampling the menu in hopes of finding another gem or two. Last note: you can save 100 bucks by opting out of the inflatable mattress nuru portion if it’s not your thing. Just tell them during the initial shower.

Recent Ratings
f1823f   5-4-2024 23:17  Karma  +1   
Narhhy   2-4-2024 15:19  Acceptance  +1   
sam_smith   28-3-2024 22:22  Karma  +8   
frankpot2   27-3-2024 23:16  Acceptance  +1   
danielyan   27-3-2024 22:57  Karma  +2   
boscitc   27-3-2024 09:08  Karma  +8   Consistency is key
Skepti10   27-3-2024 08:01  Karma  +4   
billshepard16   27-3-2024 02:47  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   27-3-2024 02:12  Karma  +7   
slickric423   27-3-2024 01:18  Karma  +5