Karma 939
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2024 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Exotic Nicole - Kawaii Spa

Name: Nicole ( seems from central Asia, Kazakh looking)
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: yesterday
Face: 4/5
Body: 1.7m, she says she is a college student
Service:  4/5, communicated in English
Price:  $1300 for an hour

Part 1: been a long time since i last went to Kawaii Spa. Got a message from the CS that there is a new College girl from ccentral asia, speaks English. Since this girl can speak english I reckon why not, give it a try.

Her looks are indeed refreshing. She seems shy perhaps new at this stuff. She has a lovely C-ish cup. Tall and young. Her massage is passable. Given her long legs and sultry looks I was wanting for the massage to be over and go to P2..

Part 2: having a tall and english speaking girl is always a plus. Her long slender legs as she climbs on the bed is quite arousing. After getting the gel, she strips naked and climb on the bed. She used her nails to lightly scratch my back and playfully poke her finger in between my butt crack. Then she pour the nuru gel on my back and used her boobs to spread it over my back. When she reach my head she whispers in english asking if i am comfortable and warming up. I like how she gentle nimble my ear and neck. At this point she was totally on top of me and her legs are on top of my leg. What a sight. She then sit up and position herslef near my butt, sitting st the end of my butt while her legs stretches near to my shoulder. I grab her feet while she gentle gave me a testicles massage.

After a while i flip around and she teasingly use her feet to stroke my penis. When it was semi hard she then lean forward and gave me a mini boon job.  I told her to slow down and lie next to me as i like to squeeze her butt while she ended the deed with a hj

Overall this is a nice exp for me. No language barrier, she is able to have a decent and not those shallow conversation and have that exotic look.

Recent Ratings
juyai   29-3-2024 07:01  Acceptance  +1   
Sunshine888   29-3-2024 06:34  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   27-3-2024 19:14  Karma  +5   
slickric423   27-3-2024 01:22  Karma  +5   
manofdahouse   27-3-2024 00:26  Karma  +6   
frankpot2   26-3-2024 21:34  Acceptance  +1   
MrSchmuck   26-3-2024 15:31  Karma  +2   Been meaning to book a session with her. Hopefully she’s still there by next week lol
danielyan   26-3-2024 14:19  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   26-3-2024 12:52  Karma  +4   
boscitc   26-3-2024 12:23  Karma  +8   Playful poke