Subject: [Bangkok] Popping my Nana Plaza cherry at Bunny and it was magnificent!
zennor
Kinky King

UID 86281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1601
Posts 89
Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2024 06:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Popping my Nana Plaza cherry at Bunny and it was magnificent!

Nana Plaza - Bunny Club
3,500 bhat + 1k BF + drinks
#616 - Dan

When I arrived in Bangkok, I’d been having a good time the few days before, so a day of rest seemed like a good idea. I had dinner on Soi 8 and watched the world go by before heading to Soi 4 and Nana Plaza. I had never been before so I simply wanted to experience it. Just the sheer cacophony is overwhelming. I sat at the beer bar downstairs to soak it in and had a spot opposite the entrance to Bunny, watching the girls try and entice people into the club. They tried to get me to come over but I wanted to look around first and said I’d be back. I let them down. I wandered the floors and went into Billboard because that’s the club that gets the most coverage and has a great reputation. I got a spot near the carousel and enjoyed the view. One girl with particularly high cheekbones, a smoking hot body and a very arrogant look really fired my fantasies, but she didn’t as much as glance at me. Enjoyed the show but opted for a recuperative early night.

Restored the next day, I spent the morning working next to the hotel pool; visited Addict massage for a session in the afternoon (see report) and on the way back discovered a temporary coffee market in Terminal 21 exhibiting local growers and roasters. At five in the afternoon I had four espresso, which would have an effect for the rest of the evening. Got into the mood again with dinner, a drink and a flirt at a beerbar on Soi 8 and on to Nana Plaza with the vague idea of making amends to the girls at Bunny. Neither of them were at the door, so so much for that. I went in anyway, and my fucking God, I ended up having the time of my life. As an absolute Nana noob, how did I end up so lucky?

The mamasan (cool, friendly with dreadlocks) sat me down in the first row close to the stage. Within about five seconds I had a really fit beautiful girl on my lap grinding her ass into me. Whoa! Wait a sec. I’ve read the forums. Resist the pressure. Get orientated. Don’t buy everyone a drink who asks for it. Make your own choices. It took me about 30 seconds to give up on that for the girl on my lap was about the hottest thing in the room. Just as I like them. Slim with a few curves. Long black hair. Caramel skin, Almond eyes. Incredibly beautiful. Friendly and enthusiastic. Smoking hot lingerie. And making my dick hard. By my taste, she's not a 10; she's at least a 20. My dream come true. She got a drink. So did the server. So did the mamasan. We move back to row two for more privacy. We are snogging away like two teens. She’s got her hand down my trousers. This is not what I feared: like calling a girl down from the stage for stilted conversation and discussing the price of a potentially expensive starfish fuck. This is pure, unadulterated, x-rated fun. Mamasan comes over for a drink, borrows my glasses, promises me she’ll have me next.

My girl is called Dan and has the number 616. Her English is above average. We agree on 3.5k for her, BF 1k plus the drinks and it’s off to Nana Hotel opposite. She goes to get changed and comes back in a cropped singlet, baggy sweatpants and trainers, looking like a cute K-Pop girl. Not cheap or trashy, but absolutely on point stylewise. Off we go, hand in hand across the street. The rooms are bit dismal but who cares with a girl like this. It’s all playful, sexy and flirtatious as we disrobe and shower together before snogging our way onto the bed. Her skin is perfect and smooth. She has B-cup tits with great nipples to feast on. A neat but long bush down below but the direct pussy area is clean and free. It was all a blur. Feasting on one another is probably the best description and though it’s probably not brightest idea, I had to eat out that pussy. In her turn she gives good head but can’t take it all the way. Finally I stick a pillow under her ass for better access, suit up and enter her tight snatch and start a good fast fucking, at which I probably don’t last more than ten minutes before a thunderous orgasm. She’s certainly no starfish. Faking it maybe, but the chemistry that made me feel like I was having an absolutely fun-fucking-fantastic good time was there. I certainly adored her and I think she had a good time with me.

We showered up again, got dressed and on the way out she insisted on buying me a bottle of water to rehydrate. We parted ways on Soi 4 and I felt like the king of the world. So lucky for my first time to have been so absolutely, 100% wonderful and unforgettable. I went in thinking about ticking the Nana Plaza experience off my list and had the time of my life. Thanks Bunny; thanks mamamsan; and above all thank you Dan.

Recent Ratings
ilikecakez   5-5-2024 01:54  Karma  +3   Awesome report! Had a similar experience in Soi Cowby my first night in BKK
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:20  Acceptance  +1   
dimw77   30-3-2024 13:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
torque   28-3-2024 11:21  Karma  +3   
wickwackerd   28-3-2024 01:14  Karma  +3   U lucky son of a gun!
Offshore2   27-3-2024 09:32  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   25-3-2024 19:01  Karma  +4   
pmarlowe   25-3-2024 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Great report. One of the best I've read here.
profsalva   25-3-2024 12:02  Karma  +3   
adrenal   25-3-2024 11:57  Karma  +7   fall in love again and again and again!!!
Skepti10   25-3-2024 11:08  Karma  +4   
Hobbier   25-3-2024 09:34  Karma  +4   Your “once in a blue moon” happened early!
kalvinhobbs   25-3-2024 09:24  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   25-3-2024 08:31  Karma  +10   Don't fall in love!