Post at 24-3-2024 21:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Incall - Doris

Date & Time of Session: March 2024
Name: Doris
Link: https://sglonelyguy-29.com/doris-massage/
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Basic English
Height: 168cm (stated on website)
Face: 3/5 (hard to judge as she wore mask)
Body: 4/5 (not supermodel, but real tits and realistic asian bodyframe)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: SGD 220 for Nuru + Massage + 2 HJ 90mins
WIR: maybe, many options available though

Ever since my previous posts at Sakura Akasuri in Bangkok, I have not gotten any action since returning to work in Singapore. Chanced upon sglonelyguy website when googling for freelancers. Not a fan of the Geylang fish tank houses as I wanted more privacy. Saw Doris' profile and decided to text the number stated on the profile. After a brief exchange of text, an appointment was made for 90min of service on the same day. As this was my first time trying out such services in Singapore, I was not sure what to expect so I arrived about 20 mins earlier and hung around the address she gave me. After about a 10min wait after appointment time, she messaged me a new address for me to go to, which was just opposite of the old address. Interesting way of doing verification checks to see if I was real.

It was at a top floor of a shophouse and as soon as I reached her door, she opened the door and welcomed me inside wearing just her lingerie. She was nice enough to apologise for the delay and off to the showers I go. As soon as I was out, she was already naked and preparing the nuru gel. She ushered me to the water/air mattress for me to lie down. There was a mirror for me to catch all the action too. Splendid. She started sliding all over my back and whispered soft moans each time she comes close to my ear which was turning me on. She mixed sensual teasing and strength very well together and I was throughly enjoying it. She toold me to get into doggy position as she did the prostate massage and juagen massage. I was abit hesitant at first as Ive been watching youtube about it and was abit afraid. It seems like the thai and chinese version of prostate massage and juagen is different. The chinese style is less painful.

She flipped me over and started to slide all over me while I grabbed her ass and boobs every so often. Her boobs are probably as stated as the website, 36D, soft and nice to grab on. Not long later she started to play with my balls and LB, and start to stroke it slowly while sliding on my body. She asked if I would cum fast, i just replied with a smile that her skills can dictate the speed. We both laughed and she continued working on it. When LB was about to burst, she started to stroke me faster and faster before . She continued stroking until I stopped and cleaned me up before washing up to prepare for part 2.

Got into the shower for a quick rinse before part 2. She did a simple back massage and told me to flip over. I asked her why it was so quick she said time was almost up and showed me the time. Holy shit, time flies when you're having a good time. She start to undress again and gave me a nice head and neck massage before somemore juagen and prostate massage. I wonder why she like to do that on me, hmmm.. As I start to get hard again, she start to stroke me and whisper more moans in my ear. She saw that I was taking a little longer than expected to cum so she climbed onto the bed for a 69HDLY, and I starting slapping her ass and play with her clit. It was a fantastic view and I not long later. Headed into the shower for a rinse before some small talk. Paid and left the place feeling good.

Overall and interesting experience as a first timer. Time management and pacing was great. She must be a veteran haha.

Recent Ratings
CoolMint916   28-3-2024 14:43  Karma  +3   
torque   28-3-2024 10:41  Karma  +3   
Offshore2   28-3-2024 09:32  Karma  +3   
samboitee   27-3-2024 00:29  Karma  +3   
clampbottom   25-3-2024 11:52  Karma  +3   Good report
jcheney2   25-3-2024 05:24  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   25-3-2024 05:20  Karma  +10   
Yellowwasabi   25-3-2024 00:50  Acceptance  +1   Nice report!