Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2024 13:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Bangkok) Thermae - DINA

Date & Time of Session: March 23, 2024 12:30am
Nationality & Language: Thai, very good english
Name: Dina
Face: 4/5 nerdy with glasses, short hair, MCOT
Body: 3.5/5 looked good there, but when she took off her clothes, she had some stretch marks on her belly and ass; nicely shaped manmade C's, flat-ish ass, but bouncy
Height: 5'3
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3000
Repeat: Not her, but her friend

I had a super busy last full day in Bangkok and didn't get to punting until late into the night. I wanted to do Wonder Massage's "lesbian action" package, but for whatever reason they didn't ever respond to me. Such a shame, but it is on my bucket list for next time.

On my way there (which is like a 30 second walk from my hotel), I saw Bowl (or Bao?) from the other night. She was eating with some friends and I had a thought about taking her tonight. As I didn't want to bother her, I continued walking to Thermae. Ladyboys were out in full force and they're always so grabby lol.

Head into Thermae and it's about 12am. Still a good amount of girls available, but pickings were slim. Since I've been here every night of my trip, I recognized quite a few of them especially the ones that I've talked to and/or took out. Saw Yuri again and she's so fine as always, but I kept going back to the mediocre service and lack of communication so I gave her a pass.

Sat down and looked around waiting to see if Bowl would walk in. Enter Beer who has to be the most popular WG there. She has white skin, a cute baby face, and flirts with all the guys who walk by. One part of me is like, "Give her a try." and another part's like, "Nah, she's so popular she's probably very mechanical." So I kept waiting on Bowl...and waited...and waited. Took a few tours and she's nowhere to be found. Kinda disappointed. She probably left after she ate. So I made up my mind and decidedly to choose the most unlikely candidate...just to have a little fun. There was only one catch: I wanted a nerdy looking WG. Problem: no one there met the requirement until Dina walked in with her friend.

I didn't even notice Dina, but her friend Soda (more on her later) really caught my eyes. She wasn't nerdy, but looked VERYYY young. Long colored (pink?) hair and a shorty at about 5'2. Just as I was about to go talk to her, she ups and leaves in a hurry without a guy. WTF. It was then that Dina caught my eyes. Well, not her at first, but her titties that were popping out of her bra. It also just so happened that she was VERY nerdy looking with huge glasses. As I approach, the usual intro and price ensues and we quickly walk out and into my hotel.

Dina is super chatty and down to earth. Very good English and she's quite the jokester. When we got into the hotel's elevator where there's more privacy, she immediately grabbed LB and pinched my ass. I knew she was gonna be a good one.

We showered together with some light washing and tugging. Her boobs are nicely done C's that matches her body well. We get on the bed and she immediately goes "Shit, I don't have condom. You have?" "What? No, I don't. I guess we're not using one." "OK...NO!" lol. I did have a stash of my own condoms so I took one out from beind my bed and she laughed because I was so prepared. Slapped on some oil on her LS and then she bit the cover off the dom. Holy hot milk. I didn't know what to expect next, but she puts the dom down and goes to town on LB. Perfect suction. She then proceeded to take it all in and DT'd LB. It was glorious and by far, the best BBBJ I've gotten from any Thermae girl to date. She continued with this circular motion BJ where she rotated her head in circular motion lol. I've never experienced this before so it really caught me my surprise.

On comes the dom and she asks if I want to fuck her or want her to fuck me. Said the latter and she jumped on CG. A minute into it and she's moaning quite loud. Not only that, but she's dirty talking to everytime I add in the extra pumps. "Oh, right there baby. Yes, yes! Fuck me." I mean, it doesn't really get hotter than this. Moved to doggy and much of the same thing happens. Then, knowing that she was a certified freak, I asked to move to the couch in my room which was in front of the bed. She loved that idea. I sit and she rides me again. I suck her nice tits to which she moans in satisfaction. Eventually, we went into the last position which was standing doggy right in front of the couch and on the TV stand.

We both fall on the couch and she cleans me up. Chat a few mins then hit up the shower together again. As we were dressing up, she said business has been slow tonight so she was wondering why I choose her. Said I liked her style (she was wearing Nike SB Pandas) and I thought she looked fun. "So, was I fun?" "Yes, but only if you can stay longer." We both laughed and walked out to the elevator.

There, we start teasing each other again. She randomly pokes at my LB like we're two lovers. I asked what she was doing after and she said she's meeting up with her friend. Asked if her friend was the one standing next to her in Thermae and she said yes. That was when she told me her name was Soda. I asked her why Soda left (for obvious reasons), and she said because she wasn't getting any customers. Convenient. I joked with her and said that I want to try Soda next and she replied, "Ok, go ahead. I give you permission." hahaha. Lovers indeed. We walk back to Thermae and say our goodbyes as she messages Soda and I head to Billboard for some eye candy.

SHENANIGANS
At this point, it's like 1:45am, but Nana was packed. Headed straight to Billboard and saw a group of people and security guards surrounding these farangs. It looked like a guy was OD'ing. Hope the bloke is ok. They had to get a wheelchair to take him out. When in Thailand...

Into Billboard I go. They switched from black outfits to white ones (the original, i think). Packed again, I made a few rounds without finding an empty seat so I left. Thought about staying longer but my ass was tired so I went back to my hotel. At around 2:20am, a ton of WGs were outside of Thermae since they closed. These were the unfortunate ones without a customer. Thought about grabbing a random and bringing her back, but decided not to.

Alas, my trip comes to an end. It's been fun, but this is never the end of adventures in BKK. Although I didn't get to do what I really wanted to do (a Ladyboy), I'm in no rush to check it off my bucket list.

Until next time, BKK. Back to JSL it is lol.

Recent Ratings
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:19  Acceptance  +1   
kingtrainerbbc   1-4-2024 16:47  Acceptance  +1   
22gingham   30-3-2024 07:59  Karma  +4   
Samsbb   29-3-2024 04:37  Acceptance  +1   
torque   28-3-2024 11:44  Acceptance  +3   Hello Sir, many ladyboys on street from the 7E at the corner of Soi 11 to The Westin. And more during the later hours. I ...
shaykh   25-3-2024 15:00  Karma  +4   Is sex without a condom common when you go with a girl from Thermae?
roninaaa   25-3-2024 14:57  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   25-3-2024 11:05  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 23:12  Karma  +4   
zennor   24-3-2024 21:40  Karma  +5   
besco203   24-3-2024 16:41  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   24-3-2024 14:42  Karma  +6   Nice! Similiar to Irene(Irin on her line) w/the joking around. Will look for her next trip hah
JackTheBat   24-3-2024 14:33  Karma  +10   
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2024 20:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@shaykh  never known any girl to bbbs. this girl wouldn't have done it without one. I also would not be bb any WG

Recent Ratings
shaykh   29-3-2024 20:38  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the info. I was curious because I did go bb with someone from Thermae, will write a report on it but I wasn' ...