Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2024 06:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Addict Massage

Addict massage, Soi 24
60 Min.
3,000 baht

I finally managed to visit Bangkok again after a few years. The first time around I was having a fling with a local lady and she showed me all the sights and I was more than satisfied at night, so I never really got to experience what Bangkok is famous for. Now's the chance.
I went to the alley of Sukhumvit Soi 24 and ended up in Addict massage for the simple reason that it had a classy exterior and a pretty louche name. I'm easily fooled. The ladyboy mamasan was nice and guided me through the options. I chose a smiley girl called Beam and the jacuzzi room. Most of the others were not really pretty enough. Beam was pleasant but her enthusiasm became grating when it didn't transform into seductiveness. We disrobed and entered the jacuzzi. She took care of me well and soaped me up all over. but when she's playing with your prick in the bath and talking to it like it's a cute teddy, then it's not quite what my doctor prescribed. Her curvy figure turned out to be more bottom heavy than top. After the bath we went to the bed, made out and fucked. All in all not bad but also kind of underwhelming. Next time perhaps a more mature lady who's up for more dirty deeds.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   25-3-2024 11:04  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 23:02  Acceptance  +4   
kalvinhobbs   24-3-2024 14:54  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   24-3-2024 09:29  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   24-3-2024 09:11  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   24-3-2024 07:46  Karma  +6   her enthusiasm sounds like cute foreplay and an opening for you to lead.