Nationality and language: Thai, no english
Face:  2/5 not my cup of tea
Body:  3/5 little bit chubbier than in the pictures
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5 little bit lackluster
GFE: 1/5 very robotic
Price & Session Length: 1300 bhat for 40 mins, 1 time
Repeat: no, girl didnt look at all like on the pictures / too much AI Face

Read a lot about TSG Sideline and that they have good girls, so I contacted one girl (the manager) via line and wanted to shedule a meet-up. Unfortunately that girl was not available and he suggested me Yoshi. After checking the pictures I made an appointment 2 hours later.
Went to the Hotel (Kokotel Sukhumvit 55 / most TSG Sideline girls seem to stay in that one), send picture of the outside of the hotel to the manager that I arrived and he gave me the room number.
Went upstairs, knocked on the door and a petite but somewhat different looking girl opened the door. The features where somewhat the same but I was still quite perplexed as it is nowhere near the same as advertised.

As I was already there, I went along as I was curious if maybe her skills are atleast superb, so I hand over the money and went to shower. Room was okay clean and bed seemed freshly made. After showering I received fresh towels from her and she went showering herself. After she finished she came directly naked to the bed and started with a semi good BBBJ. After maybe maybe 2 minutes she asked me to cover up and started riding, same with the blowjob the experience was only okay. Before I start losing the mood I asked her to change the position and I started fucking her with her legs up. Unfortunately I didnt feel that the mood is getting much better so I focused on finishing.

After the deed I took a quick shower and went back home.

Unfortunately the whole things felt too robotic and following a script, others might have better experience as her reviews are usually good. Will def not repeat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Narhhy   25-3-2024 16:27  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 23:32  Karma  +4   
boscitc   24-3-2024 15:30  Karma  +8   Yoshi = built to ride and good tongue...or was that in Mario?
JackTheBat   24-3-2024 09:28  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   24-3-2024 09:09  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
samboitee   23-3-2024 22:31  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   23-3-2024 19:36  Karma  +7   TSG is hit or miss (mostly miss) but they have a cheap price point