Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B93834-TST-Massage-YoYo.html
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Bcup with slim body
Height: 4'8 (yeah she's a small one!)
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 for one hour, massage, nuru and HJ
Repeat: Yes

Was in Tsim Sha Tsui Thursday morning for work, and thanks to the current weather, some of the old bones have been aching and was in need of a good massage and some release. Now for years my Go-To in TST was always Flower Fairy, but with Charlie's departure haven't been back to see if its still going or closed, so was thinking of Serenity Spa which has also always been a good choice. Then i remember a friend had told me about a hidden treasure in TST called YoYo, small girl but good massage and service he said.

So found her on the database on Phone Appointments, and sent her a message, she responded quite quickly in English, and sent me the address and made an appointment for 1pm (it was about 12.45 when i messaged) and headed over to her location. Its a good choice of location, convenient and discreet, there's plenty of reason to be in and around the building if anyone sees you including cutting through
the building to get to the streets behind, and i jumped in the lift and headed up to see her.

Rang the bell and she opened the gate with a smile, she's a small one and i'm a big white guy (bulky all over) so i gave her the
chance to tell me the "you are too big" excuse, but instead she was all giggly and welcoming asking me "am i too small for you?"
before showing me into her place. Its a small set up, bathroom/toilet combo and a small room dominated by a massage bed, but all
nice, clean and smelling fresh. Now her link lists her as 4'8 and it's accurate, I'm 6'2 and she barely came up to my breast bone, she's very cute, got that real girl next door, secretarial kind of look, big smile, slim but fit body, she's wearing tight shorts and a white
singlet. She's apologetic about not speaking English but she understands my rough Cantonese and is very good at google translate on her phone if anything becomes an issue.

She helps me undress, giggling about how big i am and asking me about some of my tattoo's before asking me to shower, its not the biggest bathroom but more than enough room and clean, smells very fresh too, and the water doesn't go from freezing to scalding in secs which is always good. After the shower i step out and she hands me single use towels, but good ones, you can actually get dry with these, and she helps me dry off before i get onto the bed. She asks me what kind of massage i want, and we agree on massage, and nuru and she asks me if there's any particular parts that she should concentrate on. I tell her my shoulders, my knees, my calves and then lift my ass slightly and tell her "oh and round here especially". This gets a giggle, a slap on the ass and a "later!' response and she gets to work.

She's got some good technique and some strength for her size, and works my shoulders, my back, my knees and calves very well, she's chatty and we talk about the weather, where i came from, how i found her, how come i speak Cantonese, she's fun and its a good massage even before she gets to the tease. She begins to work up my inner thigh and has a simialr tickling teasing technique that reminds me of the legendary Joy before she became a boss, where the sensation and anticipation is just so good, shes tickling and teasing my ass, my balls and my shaft and junior is wide awake and part of me could have lain there all day with her doing that to me. But
she can feel junior is trying to drill a hole in the table and asks me to turn over.

I turn over, and she strips off, and her body is wow! she's got a very slim, very tight, body like an 18 year old, and while i;m quite a
big boob man, she's got a lovely set of perfect B's i would say, she leans in and gives me a peck on the lips and allows me full access
to her chest and while i'm allowed to caress her ass, and stroke her mound, little sister is off limits (at least for now!) while she then oils me up and herself and climbs aboard. She goes to work using her body as a loofah, to rub, tease, scrub my body and manages to give me quite a downhill racer(titty fuck) despite her size, bringing me close to the edge several times before finally letting me shoot my load    she giggles about the size of my load and cleans me up before hopping off the bed and going into the
shower to clean herself up, before asking me to join her.

As i said its a small bathroom but enough room for two and she does a very good job of cleaning us both off, and is just as much fun in the shower, chatty, attentive and flirty.  She hops out and helps me dry off and helps me dress up, before dressing herself. I pay her for her time, and get a big hug and another peck on the cheek and she offers me some water, and we end up sitting and chatting for a good few minutes before I'm the one who has to make the choice to leave. She gives me a big hug and says she hopes i'll come back and see her again soon, and sends me off back into Tsim Sha Tsui with a smile on my face.

YoYo is a real sweetie, she ticked all my boxes and i will definitely be revisiting and i think return visits and building a rapport could
open up more features, treat her well if you go visit her, while YMMV i think she's someone that if you treat her well, you'll get it back in kind!

Its a good representation of her body, her profile pics are accurate too!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
juyai   29-3-2024 07:01  Acceptance  +1   
Sunshine888   29-3-2024 06:33  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   25-3-2024 15:35  Karma  +3   Good share!
ernieb   25-3-2024 02:29  Karma  +5   Thx. Will try. Getting bored of spas
boscitc   24-3-2024 15:31  Karma  +8   Body looks great
shyrocket   24-3-2024 00:13  Karma  +3   Fabulous report, thanks!
frankpot2   23-3-2024 22:18  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   23-3-2024 20:46  Acceptance  +1   Interesting. For some reason, always thought u had to phone instead of use SMS!