Registered 8-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 13:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Yokohama] Nice Day - Marin

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name:  Marin
Link: http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/profile/?id=103526050704392316
Nationality & Language: I'm American. She's actually Korean but lived in Japan for years.
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 168cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  70 minutes for 26,000 JPY
Repeat: Yes

This is one of the soaplands that will cater to foreigners and not charge a foreigner fee, so the prices listed on their website is the price that you'll pay. I found a hottie on the website and reached out to Nice Day's LINE (found on their website) to schedule an appointment. I felt pretty horny, so I made my appointment for later that day.

When I arrived, the tencho brought me over to a little waiting room where there was a counter alongside the perimeter of the room with a few chairs. There's a tv in the top left corner of the room that me and the other customer were looking up at to watch. There's also a sliver of mirror that runs on top of the counter, so you can see when the curtain opens behind you and the tencho comes to get you. The tencho took my payment, and I waited about 15 minutes before the he finally came back to get me.

She's standing behind the curtain, and the first thing I notice are her MASSIVE tits. She also seems a bit thicker around the waist than in her pictures but it's not a dealbreaker. I hug her and follow her to the room. She helps me get undressed and I try to make some small talk, but she doesn't talk much and didn't really smile. She gets fully undressed too, and she leads me to the shower and cleans me up with a quick dip in the pool without any action happening. She asks me if I want mat play or bed play, and I told her I want bed play since I've already experienced mat play before. We go to the bed, and she asks me if I want to drink anything. I ask for a beer, and she gets one from the mini fridge in the room. We chat and drink beer together for about 10 minutes, and her mood lightens up a bit and she starts to smile. She asks me if I want to finish my beer, and I tell her no as I give her a big kiss which turns into DFK as well lay down on the bed. We keep DFK as I start fingering her and eventually direct her head downwards. She gives me good BBBJ for a few minutes before I ask for 69. She was clean shaven and her skin was milky white, which turned me on so much having that right in front of my face. She was squirming and moaning and capped me with her mouth. Then she started riding me CG but got tired after a few minutes and asked if I could do the work. I was a bit taken about by that since she literally got on top of me, but maybe she had a long day. We do missionary then doggy and MAN her ass is fantastic. I mentioned she looked thicker than her photos but a good chunk of that went straight to her ass and she bouncing ass looked amazing. We go back to missionary and I . That was the end of round 1 and we chat some more. She tells me I have 20 minutes left, and I say let's go for round 2. She didn't seem too thrilled about that but obliges as I grab her hand to start stroking me. After I got hard, I directed her head downwards for another BBBJ and I asked her to cap me. We do another 10 mintue sessions before I   for the end of round 2.

I'd say that based on pics, she's above average in the lineup but I wasn't a big fan of her attitude. She didn't seem that into it and really lacked GFE, so if that's what you're looking for, I'd recommend finding another provider. Otherwise, she has massive tits and a great ass that's sight to see. 70 minutes and money well spent for sure.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
torque   28-3-2024 10:53  Karma  +3   
socialcrux   28-3-2024 01:21  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 23:34  Karma  +4   
Manticore   23-3-2024 18:29  Karma  +3   SPAM
bubeybo   23-3-2024 15:20  Karma  +4   2 pops for that price, not bad. Thx for the share.

Tony Kim
Manticore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 59
Karma 358
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 19:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
"spam" clicked by mistake in the ratings

http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/eng/

It appears they may have changed their system.

* A foreigner's fee is 35,000 yen 80min.
* The companion you can select is limited.
* Please speak little Japanese or English for smooth communications.
* Please clip your fingernails before the play.

Their 100 minute course is 36k yen for non-gaijin