Nationality and language: Thai, OK english
Face:  3.5/5 decently cute
Body:  3/5 A cup, dark skin, slim nothing to write home about
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 5/5 very talkative, will lay and joke around
Price & Session Length: 2700 2 shots, 60 min
Repeat: no

Just wrote a huge post only to accidentally press the "RESET POST" button. Why the actual fuck do we have that option. Don't feel like writing it all again so here's my quick recap (forgive me it's almost 2am)

Easy booking through Mango LINE.

P1
Showered together. Then came out and she asked if I wanted bbbj or cbj. Told her bbbj and then she pulled down her lower lip  There's a cold sore or she bit her lip or something. Couldn't get hard with cbj so I risked it and had her to bbbj. Onto the deed...it wasn't amazing at all. She used her teeth and I could feel it. Now regretting it a bit. Was this a mistake? Can I catch a disease from that? Let me know. Dom OK, cg then finish in doggy.

P2
asked her not to use oil cuz I hare trying to get it off. her massage sucked ass. she masked it after 5 mins of a failed massage by asking me about food in Thai. then she laid down next to me and started showing me all these food. I played along, but knew she was doing this to avoid having to massage me. She spends the next 20 mins or so doing this. totally gfe, but a complete waste of time and money. I didn't know this but she kept a timer too. with 9 mins left, she asked if I wanted P3. At this point, LB is knocked out and didn't want to wake up so I said forget it and we washed since I also lost interests.

washed, put on clothes and walked out. huge disappointment and nothing to write home about.

DAILY SHENANIGANS
I had an early session so I can get ready for another one at night.

Decided to get a legit foot massage and found one right outside my hotel. After an awesome 1 hr foot massage, I walked out and noticed a WG I saw in Thermae my 1st night. I would later find out her name was Beer. She's def mcot, but she hopped on a motorbike on SOI15, but I knew she would be back to Thermae.

Walked up and down Sukhumvit and again, the shit I notice are always so interesting. A group of 6 South Asian mongers was picking up a FL. As I walked by, I hear the WG counting the number of guys and said, "You're want me and you 6?" "OK" lol. When in Thailand...

Tonight I rly wanted to get a ladyboy so I peeped at the ones outside Thermae. Damn, some of them are rly pretty. One of them approaches me and asks if I want her. She offered for 3000. Asked if she had a dick and then her voice all of a sudden changed as she called out to a home about 15 feet away. Another ladyboy comes and she introduces me by stating, "She have big dick." Unfortunately, she was not pretty so I politely declined. If I'm gonna do this, she at least has to be pretty. I stood around for another 20 minutes just to see and then Beer walks by and into Thermae. Well, that's my queue.

First thing I saw was a couple walking around like the sardines, but the female had some popcorn. When in Thailand....

In I go to find her immediately. She was wearing all black with a portion of her cleavage showing. Has a baby face eith white skin. A group of mongers were already talking to her. I waited until they finished then went and asked for her name and price. She was nice, but I decided not to go with her at that moment and then of course another punter takes her. Shit. So I took this opportunity to find a few to my liking.

Polly. She wore a black bikini style top where it covers just her chest all the way across like a crop top but not rly. I remember her from my last visit years ago. She's always had the highest price even back then. White skin, enhanced c's, looks Korean. She's def mcot but not for her price of 3500. Pass.

Bowl. She wore a black long top. It is now 1am and the pickings are slim. I find this younger looking babe and we strike a convo. Asked for price and she responded with "Short or long time?" I said for both and she quoted the usual 3000 or 7000. Right away, she suggested LT and said "because I'm tired". lol. Hey, at least she was honest but I wasn't gonna pay her just to sleep.

Bao. She wore a black CHROME HEARTS top with jeans. She's prolly older and if you stare at her long enough you can kinda tell. Still I was attracted to her and asked anyway.

Lin. She wore Nike SB Pandas and that's what attracted me to her lol. She seemed rly nice and I thought about taking her too, but I had my fair share of Acups in the past few days so I wanted some boobies.

None were taken back to my hotel at the end of the nite as I suddenly got rly tired and just wanted to hit the sheets. Tmrws another day to conquer. Here's to my last full day here.

Recent Ratings
Sanjm   30-3-2024 05:32  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 22:55  Karma  +4   
profsalva   23-3-2024 17:25  Karma  +3   Same with me bro!!!
JackTheBat   23-3-2024 11:23  Karma  +10   Best to use a text editor to write reports, thanks for recapping report!
Aquaman123
Nookie Newbie

UID 302951
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-3-2024
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thermae

Friday night  22/03/24
Was in bar looking down at girls coming and going with clients and without.
Then saw this tiny spinner looking around not sure to go in or not the she looked around one last time before walking down the curved step this is my cue to drink up and follow. Did the thing where you buy you drink then started the circuit to see where she’s was .i found her up the opposite end and wanting to waste no time I asked her how much 3000 st I agreed straight away and left .my hotel is the Adelphi suites soi 8 so not much of a walk .she said her name was ploy and was also on thaifriemdly and that she had just got to Bangkok this week..her service was
Super  .i would recommend taking your time when visiting theamea cafe

Aquaman123