Date & Time of Session: Mid March 2024  
Name:  Sumomo / Plum
Link: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo ... 2396563/diary/?of=y
Language: English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 More GFE
Price & Session Length:  55k / 120 min (extras for AF / SM pack)
Repeat: No

Arranged a meet with Sumomo via LINE; RD was very responsive, clear and easy to work with. Was in town for an overnight, so I ended up booking Hotel Perrier for a full night stay, which worked easily for RD. Perrier is a bit dated looking, but amenities were fine, and included a nice hot tub. Sumomo arrived on schedule, and I was a bit disappointed when opening the door. Her blog photos are her, but her body type was thicker than I imagined, with a bit of a belly.

She entered and after some introductions and payment, she started to unpack her things. It was my first time using RD, and requesting AF, so I was pretty impressed by the complexity of the kit she brought out. Huge enema, jelly, finger condoms, vibrator, the whole 9 yards. Jokes were made, but they don't quite hit the same via google translate. After some brushing, we head to the shower where she has me use the enema (5x!) to fill her up, which was more fascinating to me than sexy. She then headed to the toilet, while I relaxed in the tub. After about 10 minutes, she joined me in the tub for a bit to warm up, then we headed to the bed.

Sumomo gives great head, with a lot of unique tongue action I haven't experienced before. She gives me the finger condom and vibrator to get her warmed up for AF, and pretty soon she's lubed and the kitty is wet. Unfortunately, the condom she brought is less .001 and more hefty trash bag thickness, and I don't feel much of anything. I'm also new to backdoor action, so I wasn't fully ready for some of the smells that come along with the package.

Throughout this, her personality was subdued, which I should have expected given the whole robo theme, but this experience has taught me I'm more into playful / aggressive girls.

Couldn't finish, and instead we spent the rest of the time chatting, eating chips, and enjoying a bubble bath, which wasn't half bad. Sumomo opened up a bit more when chatting on the couch, and we had some nice conversation.

Recent Ratings
shallowhigh10   24-3-2024 15:42  Acceptance  +1   
Ch1vel   24-3-2024 08:22  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604   23-3-2024 11:41  Acceptance  +2   Nice review!
secretasianman1   23-3-2024 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
marloveyoume   22-3-2024 20:41  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   22-3-2024 19:25  Karma  +3   
hullulu   22-3-2024 18:41  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   22-3-2024 15:40  Karma  +4   Thx for the honest review. Robo Riko would probably be more what ur looking for.
Manticore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 59
Karma 358
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sumomo has a promotional video up at fuzoku

https://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/ ... 81290/movie-175565/

I haven't tried with "robot" and erobot (erotic) settings there, but apparently you can have them be more aggressive upon request

They seem to default to their own version of 2 if you don't ask.

[ Last edited by  Manticore at 22-3-2024 19:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bubeybo   22-3-2024 19:36  Karma  +4   Her vid is the worst imo, I think I like Anzu’s best. Still chasing her. Hope next month.
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sumomo is actually one of my favorite RD girls (I've been with her 5 times now I think in various sessions), but precisely for everything OP didn't like lol.  She is VERY relaxed, it's her natural state of being.  My first time with her was in an Anzu 3P and we (including her) kept making jokes that she was lazy because she's just so chill (not because of the effort, she's fine in that regard).  

I also recently reviewed her and mentioned the tongue stuff.  Not sure what she's doing, but it was new and exciting, head game strong.  

Agreed with bubeybo though:  If you are looking for a more "hardcore" or "slutty" experience, Riko is the way to go.  That said, Sumomo is REALLY strong in 3P play, like...she's a great support character, does all the right things (ball licking, rimming, nipple play, DFK) while someone a little more action-oriented handles the heavy lifting.

Didn't know she had a vid up, Manticore.  Thanks for the link.

Gotta disagree on the belly though.  If you think that's a "belly", you are awfully tough, man.  She makes fun of it calling it her "pon pon", but there's basically nothing there.  I know Japanese girls trend on the thin side, but damn man...are you looking for bones?

[ Last edited by  Lazy_Ad6604 at 23-3-2024 11:41 ]

Recent Ratings
Yellowwasabi   24-3-2024 10:11  Acceptance  +1   :) I might have unrealistic expectations!
Manticore   23-3-2024 18:39  Karma  +2   RoboDeli's Sumomo has a bit of a belly compared to Chiroru for sure.