Subject: [Tokyo] THC round up - Momiji, Nagisa, Hotaru, Mai, Anna
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 22:39. 
driedfishflakes
Nookie Newbie

UID 295790
Digest Posts 0
Credits 56
Posts 3
Karma 55
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 07:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] THC round up - Momiji, Nagisa, Hotaru, Mai, Anna

Date: March 2024

I went a little ham and gave THC a bunch of my money in my most recent trip. I saw 5 girls, and I think a comparative analysis is probably most useful (as well as including some notable details about each experience). I'll skip the booking and love hotel process since it's all pretty standard to what other posts have said. I picked facial options for each girl, and an interesting trend is every single one asked to only be shot in the mouth, not eyes or hair (I can see why that's a pain, but also...I'm paying 5k yen to do get the shot I want). I let them finish me off each time, to a VERY wide range of results and reactions.

As a summary, I would rank the girls:

Momiji > Nagisa > Hotaru > Mai > Anna

Name: Momiji
Nationality & Language: Japanese, basic English
Face:  9/10 - just like her unblurred pics, minus makeup. She uses filters in her blog posts but it's nothing extreme. She has these really cute chipmunk teeth
Body: 9/10 - I like em' a little slender and petite. She had great boobs relative to her size, great abs, long legs. Her ass is a bit small
Skill: 7/10 - great while servicing, silent when serviced
Service: Gold, Facial, Denma
Price & Session Length: 90 minutes Gold tier 34 K, Denma 2k, Facial 5K, total- 41K JPY
Repeat: Yes

She has a petite frame with decent sized boobs. She was very matter of fact when we met up, got settled into the love hotel; definitely much less awkward than me. We sat down and she asked me what I wanted to do - "we can do anything" she said in English (even though we relied heavily on the translator). Soon after she told me, "I even have secret option" (and others have confirmed that as well). I opted not to, since I wasn't that interested in doing too much work. I gave her a school girl lingerie cosplay to wear, and she looked HOT.

We got started and I have to say she was eager to get to work. Not much kissing at all, but just quickly worked her way down and put my Jr into her mouth. Pretty good technique, lot of tongue action, though didn't go too deep or fast. One thing I loved is every time she pulled it out of her mouth, a ton of saliva came streaming down my shaft and balls. She was very amenable to position changes, let me sit on her chest and fuck her face, got on her knees and let me fuck her face in that position as well. I will say she did seem like she had allergies (a lot of sniffles with a dick in her mouth), but she powered through. She didn't let me go particularly deep initially, but when I pushed a little harder she didn't resist. She did duck a couple of times when I touched her hair; I think the girls don't want it mussed up?

I asked her to use lube and finish me off by hand. We started on my back, and I nearly came within 20 seconds of her going to town on me (and she gave me a coy smile). I got her on her knees, and she jerked me off into her mouth and neck region. Super hot, I'd saved up a load for her and she was just drenched. She gave a smile and cleaned up.

The downside of this time spend was when I suggested using the denma. Just...complete dead fish. She gave a rhythmic and very timed periodic moan, eyes closed, pretty dry pussy. I'll chalk that up to my lack of skill, but that play ended pretty quickly, it just wasn't interesting.

I tried to see if I could get it up for round 2, but I think jet lag caught me. We cleaned up and sat on the couch to chat a bit. I think this part is where she won me over: she's super sweet, spent a lot of time talking about her hometown, highlights of Japan, and being appreciative of me (I liked that, even if she says it to everyone). We took a selfie and she added me on Line, and she begged me to come see her again. She put in a lot of effort in our chat (with translator), and I really enjoyed it.

Name: Nagisa
Nationality & Language: Japanese, good English (studied in the US for a couple of years)
Face:  10/10 - She is gorgeous. Her face is so beautiful. The selfies she posts on the website are accurate
Body: 7/10 - kind of a square body (big hips), small boobs.
Skill: 5/10
Service: Gold, Facial, Vibrator
Price & Session Length: 90 minutes Diamond tier 39 K, Vibrator 3k, Facial 5K, total- 48K JPY
Repeat: Maybe

I did my first session ever with her, so I think I was super nervous. She also seemed extremely tired (noon session, she told me her last appt started at 4am the night before), so maybe there was a vibe issue. It did come across as very awkward, but at some point she cuddled up to me and said I was one of the shyest guys she's ever met lol. So that's probably on me. The session did get better near the end, and I actually think she's quite funny and has enough nuanced English to be demure and coy. She gave very gentle kisses, and I think her technique was quite good. Once she got me going she started giggling in a sexy way. I enjoyed it. I know she offers full service but it didn't come up.

She was very tender, and near the end she had me stand up and finish on her face. She asked me not to hit her eyes and hair, but she's the one who aimed the dick so... I can't take the blame on that one. I ended up painting her entire face and got a bit in her hair, she took it like a champ, jerked me super hard all the way through the finish line, and then asked for a towel.

I think I'd love a redo with her, I saw some good reviews for her here, but I think the first time jitters just got me.

One interesting "trick" she played on me was she did not bring out a vibrator, but made the motion to call the front desk to ask for one, and even did a little show of looking for it and being surprised it was not in the room. I think I got played, but she made up for it by saying I could take as many pics as I want. So I have a few saved for the spank bank.  

Name: Hotaru
Face:  6/10 -  definitely not what I expected based on her pics, but not entirely off. Not bad to look at but not really pretty either
Body: 5/10 - I'm hard to please; I want decent boobs but a tight body. She had..very small boobs and a bit of belly fat when she sat a certain way. Kind of disappointed
Skill: 5/10 - Actually would have rated an 8 with exception of huge down points for the facial, see more below
Service: Silver, Facial
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes Silver tier 22 K, Facial 5K, total- 27K JPY
Repeat: No

So I don't bury the lede: HUGE cum dodger! For 5k yen I was very upset with this portion, and I think it soured the night.

I met up with her and she was very friendly. We got down to the hotel and she didn't waste too much time and we were in bed. We chatted a bit before, when I told her what I wanted she was very smiley and giggly. She actually told some jokes despite the language barrier, and we had a lot of fun. We didn't make out a lot but she snuck in some smooches, and did the GFE movements where she wrapped me up tight as I was licking her body. She got decently wet when I played with her as well, which was hot.

She has good technique, licked the nipples with gusto and got me moaning pretty quickly. The play was actually some of the best I had until the end. I stood up to finish on her face, and she had reiterated not getting it into her hair and eyes. I had no problem with that, and she was aiming. But she started slowing down her jerking as I was getting close (despite me telling her to speed up), and when the first shot hit her chin, she completely flinched, pointed my dick over her shoulder, and STOPPED. I was flabbergasted as I watched my shocked strands of unstimulated jizz shoot onto the sheets. She looked so unhappy about it, even though it didn't get into her eyes and hair. I'm not into this ruined orgasm stuff, and was pretty disappointed. Like...if she doesn't like it...don't give that option. That's fine! Geez...

It ended on a pretty sour note, she tried a bit to salvage with a hug and some chit chat. I think she's actually quite nice, just...do NOT get the facial option. She added me on Line.

Name: Mai
Nationality & Language: Japanese, no English
Face:  4/10 -  A bit too round for my taste
Body: 7/10 - Nice tight body, tiny titties
Skill: 4/10 - Very detached. She did all the right things but with zero emotion one way or the other

I had originally wanted to pick Neru (gave me some Jennie Kim vibes) but she suddenly canceled for the rest of the night.

I think the language barrier was very hard. She didn't make any effort for conversation (until I was leaving, she asked if I was on a trip visiting lol), we got there and we just got down to business. She worked hard, did exactly what I asked, but just...was like a robot. It was so bizarre. No passion, just a polite smile as she sucked away and jerked me onto her face. She didn't react when it hit her in the face (mouth area request fulfilled again), she did bring her hand up briefly to shield but that was about it.

It wasn't bad, but wasn't good. Just...meh.

Name: Anna
Face:  3/10 -  She's almost cute in her selfies...but her nose is just...weird. It really threw me off. She also makes a bunch of goofy and unsexy expressions
Body: 2/10 - I thought I'd like the petite look but like another review said...she's almost concave. It's not unhealthy, but there's not a lot of womanly shape. Bug bite boobs
Skill: 2/10 - Eyes closed, listened to her own music the entire time. Really unengaged

I did not pay attention to a previous review, but now re-reading everything rings true:
1) time waster - took forever to brush her teeth, stopped the session at the 15 minutes left mark
2) Not really sexy body...
3) Eyes closed the entire time, listening to jpop off her phone. She doesn't want to be there

I will say two things of note her:
1) She let me sit on her chest and unload on her face (though I kind of struggled to finish because I wasn't feeling her energy or her looks), and I tried to warn her I'd shoot a lot but it ended up in her eyes and hair. She actually yelled "My hair!" while I was cumming, which is not quite the energy I'm looking for lol.
2) At the end she did type me a rather nice note on her translator. I think that's her main charm point

Recent Ratings
yoesse1110   24-4-2024 18:44  Acceptance  +1   
Kinosotheepic   11-4-2024 16:32  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   28-3-2024 07:51  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   24-3-2024 20:10  Karma  +3   
vedekehima   24-3-2024 14:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Twazza82   23-3-2024 10:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kolby_squeeze   23-3-2024 07:01  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   22-3-2024 23:41  Acceptance  +1   
bigbear456   22-3-2024 23:10  Karma  +2   Excellent
Manticore   22-3-2024 18:49  Karma  +2   
Ch1vel   22-3-2024 16:36  Acceptance  +1   
marloveyoume   22-3-2024 13:14  Acceptance  +1   
Bust-a-nut   22-3-2024 11:50  Karma  +6   
Anvelt   22-3-2024 11:07  Acceptance  +1   i was told by neru that she only part time in THC, while her allotted time in yoshiwara soapland ran out
purpletip   22-3-2024 10:29  Acceptance  +1   I'm a facial guy so this review was very useful thank you
bubeybo   22-3-2024 08:06  Karma  +2   Cool. Nice to be reminded to avoid Anna.
yaoz11   22-3-2024 07:49  Karma  +3   Thanks for the roundup. Will skip hotaru.
yaoz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 74
Karma 368
Acceptance 154
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 07:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 driedfishflakes's post

Your review for Momiji is quite different from the other guy. I enjoyed reading both. Now i'm kinda on the fence. Yeah, some girls hate it when you touch their hair.

For Nagisa i agree with the early session part. Had it once too and i kinda regret it lol. Had similar experience with the denma option but she was more upfront about it so i skipped that option in the end.

Recent Ratings
driedfishflakes   22-3-2024 12:47  Acceptance  +1   I think if you want someone personable with decent service (and a certain body type), Momiji is worth a shot. If you're ...
bubeybo   22-3-2024 08:09  Acceptance  +2   Kinda similar too tho. We both called her a dead fish with allergies.
bigbear456
Musky Member

UID 301902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 180
Posts 11
Karma 177
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 23:18  Profile P.M. 
I was going to write up a full review of my session with Nagisa soon, but out of curiosity since you both mentioned it, did Nagisa say something about not liking vibrators/denma or something? I saw her earlier this month and she used the denma no problem. Although she did put a condom on the end of it (never saw that before).
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 23:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 bigbear456's post

It depends on the girl, but most of the girls use tools from the shop, so they all share a handful of denmas....hence the condom.  

There are a few girls who bring their own, which I find hotter actually.

Recent Ratings
Manticore   23-3-2024 00:27  Karma  +1   the denma Mia had would need a novelty condom to fit over it
bigbear456   23-3-2024 00:18  Acceptance  +2   Interesting. That does sound hot. Do you remember who brought their own?
driedfishflakes
Nookie Newbie

UID 295790
Digest Posts 0
Credits 56
Posts 3
Karma 55
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 00:31  Profile P.M. 

Based on Nagisa stopping me when I tried to go a bit more with fingering, I'm guessing she wasn't feeling like she wanted to take a larger vibrator in herself for the price point. I get that... 3k vs 20k for full service, it may not be worth the hassle.
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 01:05  Profile P.M. 
@manticore and @bigbear:

Naomi brings her own if you order it.  And I think hers would need a novelty condom too...though probably in the opposite direction?  Hers has like...fucking laser focus on it.  It was about the size of a ball point pin, but she definitely knew exactly where to put it.  

I had one girl bring a Womanizer instead of a denma one time, which hey, what do I care?  If it gets them off I'm good with it.  I can't remember who that was though, that was like a year ago.
yaoz11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 74
Karma 368
Acceptance 154
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 07:57  Profile P.M. 

Probably because it’s from the shop. She said I could get one for cheap at donki for her instead. I think her lube is also from the shop. Gets real sticky after awhile. Did not face this issue with other girls’ lube though.

Fuyuno brought her own denma. It was without a condom too.

*Sorry for the edits. some typo early in the morning.

[ Last edited by  yaoz11 at 23-3-2024 11:12 ]