(Bangkok) Butterfly - Nilin

Date & Time of Session: March 21 2024, 8:30pm
Name: Nilin
Link:https://butterflymassage.x.2nt.com/english-page/nilin-page-e.html
Loc: Bangkok
Nationality and language: Thai, very good english
Age: site says 24, but she told me she's 30. Can pass for 24 in real life tho
Face:  3.5/5 she has short hair; can see fake hair extension in link lol
Body:  3.5/5 A cup, short and thicc, skin darker in real life, small tattoo of 2 flowers on her left clavicle
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 wasn't amazing but wasn't bad. she put in genuine effort
GFE: 5/5 very talkative and initiates conversations
Price & Session Length: 2600 + 200 jacuzzi, 60 min
Repeat: no, neighboring shops has better looking WGs imo

Wanted to be a bit more discreet, I thought I'd try out Butterfly. Easy to find on a very busy Soi 24. You can't miss it if you take even a glance into that dead-end because there's like 30 girls standing/sitting 200 feet from the busy street.

Made my way in and didn't rly see any girls to my liking. I walked into that dark connecting alley to see another shop there. Girls a bit better with a ladyboy mamasan. Decided not to go in. Needed to take a shit so I crossed the street into the mall to use the bathroom. Finished, went back to look again. This time, a few other mongers arrived and headed into Mango. Honestly, the girls at Mango looked better, but I hesitated and went into Butterfly even tho the selection wasn't quite MCOT. That said, none of these 30+ girls rly caught my attention but I digress.

Mamasan sits me down and then calls the girls in for a lineup. All 12 or so comes in. Only 2 smiled at me and holding firm to my golden rule of always go either the girls who smile at you, I choose Nilin. Took off shoes for slippers and then head up with her. She instantly strikes a convo with me in pretty good English. Her face is a bit chubby in a cute way too so that makes it more refreshing to look at her. We continue having convos all the way into the room.

The room itself is decent. They keep it open so a few mosquitos got in and I had to kill them. Quick shower, convo and then she asks if I want sex or massage first. Asked for the latter and she proceeds with music in the background.

P1
Honestly pretty weak massage. It wasn't effortless by any means as I think she really tried, but I just think she's not that strong. About 15 mins into caressing my feet and calves, I asked her to do it harder. She tries for a bit and then out of the blue used her elbow. It definitely helped so A for effort. 30 mins or so into the massage she turns the music off and start the B2B. Little JAV moans here and there and then comes the flip.

P2
She gives me a BBBJ. Only took it about 1/2 way there, but does lick the shaft fully. I controlled her head a bit and tried to get her to go further but she didn't. Dom comes on and we start with CG. She plasters her LS with oil because she said I was too big. I didn't think so but she was surprisingly tight. Took a minute for her to get LB in but when she was ready to roll, I went 3x on her. Moans continue as she bounces her LS on LB. Asked her to stand on all 4s for doggy and we go at it some more. The room had a mirror so we just stared at each other. She took it like a champ and I eventually   She sounded relieve and commented "You're so big." Again, I'm not but she is tiny so maybe?

P3
Head to the jacuzzi. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION. It was a waste of money and not only that, but there seemed to be leftover mold or residue floating. It was disgusting. After seeing it, I just asked her to shower me. We took a 15 mins shower where she told me more about herself. Only been working there for 2 months because her ex scammed her now she needs to make some money. Felt bad for her hence the tip (I don't usually tip more than 100 unless she was phenomenal). Tells me about some places I need to hit up, etc. Super GFE if that's your jam. She can carry a convo all night long.

Finished up, went back downstairs and then gave her the tip. She wasn't expecting it so she was rly happy. Walked out past the other joints and saw this rly good looking girl at Mango but she was in street clothes. She got up to talk to another girl in street clothes who was also hot. I should've asked for their names as they were MCOT. I might hit up Mango just to see if I can see her.

EXTRA SHENANIGANS
Since I was around the area, I took a peek at Soi 33. Dream Massage used to be my go-to. Turns out, a weed shop took over it and they've moved up the street (?). Walked pass Aurora and HunnyBunny. Girls didn't look too good. A group of 10 or so Japanese men walked into Aurora and right back out lol. Thought about taking the BTS to Nana, but walked it instead.

Stopped by the Ranch and it was packed as usual, but I've seen some shit. Two guys in wheelchairs (one with an oxygen tank) took a stroll in the Ranch. Thought that was odd, but I guess they need some loving too. When in Thailand...

Headed to Nana by foot. Tons of ladyboys in front of Thermae. One rly caught my eyes but I don't think tonight was the night. Continued on to Nana. Walked Soi4 up and down. Best thing I saw all night: a South Asian bro nego with one of the African WGs. He straight up asked her if her ass was real. She turned it towards him and told him to check it for himself. He grabs it then goes down to sniff it. All this in front of a 711. When in Thailand...

Went into the Plaza since I had my ID with me. Started from the 2F up. Kinda disappointing seeing most of these places empty. Head towards Billboard and I can see why now. The girls here are just so much hotter and their uniforms are sexy as fuck. I was hoping to find a seat but it was just too damn pack so I made two rounds at the eye candy and eventually left due to the workers haggling me to buy a drink. By this time, my legs were fried and I was so tired so I decided to call it a night.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm still waiting on my "When in Thailand..." moment. I hope to have one to share before I leave. Stay tuned!

[ Last edited by  charliebrown at 22-3-2024 02:06 ]

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   22-3-2024 20:58  Karma  +5   
bkkmassage33   22-3-2024 16:03  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   22-3-2024 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
7Nico7   22-3-2024 13:18  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   22-3-2024 11:16  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   22-3-2024 08:23  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   22-3-2024 08:20  Karma  +10   Love all the details!
zennor   22-3-2024 05:31  Karma  +4   Good honest report. Thx
SalesGuy555   22-3-2024 03:11  Karma  +2