Karma 1584
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2024 00:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wanchai massage experiences

Im HK recently, I decided to get in the mood slowly with a couple of massages over the weekend, with limited success. I tried to follow the recommendation here, but failed miserably.

https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=91208&extra=page%3D1

Date 9th March 24
Name: already forgotten
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 / 60 min
Repeat: no

I thought I followed the instructions correctly to find the magnificent GG. I suspect I did end up at the Sakura Spa instead. The signage is confusing. The lady who opened the door had a pleasant face but later as she took off her T-shirt, she had quite the beer belly (but big tits). Decent massage but really nothing memorable. I think i got a covered BJ but I guess I was pissed that I didn't ask: is this GG's place? Oh well. Stress relief...

Date: 10 March 24
Name: already forgotten
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 / 60 min
Repeat: no

I guess sometimes it takes a while to get in the mood. I stopped in Escape for a beer mid-afternoon but all the filipinas were having a great party together. Got accosted by two Indonesian girls who were neither that pretty nor sexy and very pushy. That was good practice at saying no. Chatted to a friendly filipina but she wasn't my type. Guess I didn't have the right vibe, so I took the easy route and went for another massage, this time on the first floor of 93 Tomson Rd, where a number of places are lined up. A miniscule establishment called GeeGee (if I recall) and got assigned the younger girl. She was pleasant and pretty. Again, a pleasant time ending in a BJ but essentially unforgettable. Scratched the itch.

But don't worry. Things got better that night. To quote the memorable line from There's Something About Mary: Clean the tubes! I was prepped...

Recent Ratings
tommo24   26-3-2024 08:18  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the reviews. Trying to read about your Joe bananas experience but can’t can you help me out please
twelve98   25-3-2024 18:25  Karma  +5   sympathy Ks
shyrocket   22-3-2024 23:01  Karma  +4   I suspect the first place was Sakura or one of the other girls
ohmicmic   22-3-2024 11:02  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for heads ip. I also love to.have nice pt1 but an enjoyable pt2. Seemed not.easy task
warhammer   22-3-2024 08:27  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the heads up
stevesandersdk   22-3-2024 03:27  Acceptance  +1   I appreciate the bad reports as much as the good, helps me stay away from places I think I'll try out