Reading Access 30
Registered 8-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2024 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] the SPA KADOEBI - Mina

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name:  Mina (みいな)
Link: https://www.kadoebi.co.jp/spakado/cast_detail-15.html https://twitter.com/SPA_miina
Nationality & Language: Japanese, little to no English
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 158cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  70 minutes for 32,000 JPY (24,000 JPY standard fee + 8,000 JPY foreigner fee RIP)
Repeat: Yes

FYI this is my first time mongering and my first report. After spending a few weeks researching this forum and other forums, I found a provider who truly caught my eye. She looked like a goddess in her pictures and based on the report I read, I felt like she was the perfect person to lose my mongering virginity and experience the infamous Japanese soapland/nuru massage with. I found her LINE on her Twitter account (linked) and reached out to her directly. As a side note, the SPA KADOEBI usually denies foreigners, so if you're hoping to meet her too, I'd suggest reaching out directly so she can coordinate your appointment with the tencho.

On the day of my appointment, I headed out a few minutes early, so I could find the place and have a few minutes to spare. I grabbed a beer at a local 7-11 and downed it to help calm my nerves. I used Google Maps and literally typed in "the SPA KADOEBI". It'll show up, and the location is accurate. There's also a sign that says the SPA KADOEBI on the front of the establishment.

I walked in and was greeted by an older guy (tencho) standing behind the front desk. He was extremely well-dressed and wore white gloves. I told him I was there to see Mina and gave him my appointment time and my name. He nodded and told me how much it was. Mina had already told me the price over LINE, so it wasn't a surprise to me that the cost was different than the price advertised on their website. Damn the hefty foreigner fee. After I paid, I was led to the second floor where there were multiple black reclining chairs with a small tv at the front. The room was extremely nice, it basically resembled a mid-tier hotel lobby. After a few minutes, he came upstairs and offered me some tea, which I gladly accepted. Having been to a few soaplands now at the time of writing this report, I could tell how well-managed this store was, and all of the employees were so polite and friendly. I drank my tea and watched tv for about 10 minutes, then I was called by the tencho and followed him to meet Mina. She was wearing a flowy black dress that went to her thighs when I met her. I greeted her with a hug, told her my name, and smiled. She was wearing a mask, so I could only see her eyes but I got lost in them right away. I knew I made the right choice.

The room was your standard soapland room with a bed, a bathtube, and an inflatable mattress resting on the wall for nuru massages. When I entered the room, I took off my boots, and she helped me take off my coat. She sat me on the bed, helped me take off my socks, and placed my feet on her thighs. She helped me take off my shirt and complimented my slightly muscular build by pointing at my arms and saying "sugoi" with a giggle. She then took off my pants and boxers and gave me a towel to cover myself. She then took off her dress and went over to the tub to start the warm water. I took that time to get a good look at her body.

Her body is slim but doesn't seem like she hits the gym too hard. Her face is literally angelic and glowing. Her eyes smile at your every time she talks, and she has the most perfect smile. I could tell she had a few cosmetic surgeries performed, which she confirmed later. She had pinkish nipples and was clean shaved. She had really nice, milky skin everywhere without any blemishes. I could tell that she would be extremely popular wherever she goes.

While the water in the tub was filling up and warming up, she told me to sit on a stool where my legs were spread. She soaped up her body and used her body to clean my body. I've never experienced anything like this before. I could feel her gumdrop nipples all over my chest and arms and felt her arms gliding all over my body. She teased my member a few times while she was cleaning my lower body and even gave it a few tugs before rinsing me off. I can't emphasize how playful and cheerful she is. No wonder she's consistently their top provider.

She then invited me to the bath while she sat outside and offered me to brush my teeth and gargle, which she did the same. She got into the bath with me and started massaging me a bit in the tub before she lifted my legs and had them dangle over the sides of the tub. She lifted up my butt and rested them on her lap and my member emerged from the water. She got straight to work and gave me a sensual BBBJ, which lasted a few minutes. Since I had opted for the nuru massage, she had to prepare it which takes more than 5 minutes to prepare. She got out of the tub and started preparing the gel and placed it all over herself and the mat. She helped me get out of the tub and told me to lay facedown.

The nuru massage was out of this world. The sensations I felt were out of this world. I have no idea how she used her body to provide that level of excitement and sensuality to me but she did. I felt every crevice of her body on my body. Her tongue went all over my body, from head to toe, and she did the same with her nipples. She also gave attention to my member and teased it often so I had a constant hardon. After about 15 minutes of her gliding all over me, she flipped me over and did the same to my front side, but with special attention to my member. She would tug it here and there throughout the massage, which drove me insane. She licked me clean on all my limbs, and eventually she started bringing her face closer to my pelvic region to start another BBBJ. Words cannot describe how I felt after the massage and now with her warm lips creating a tight seal. She gave me her signature smile and asked me if I was ready for the main event. I was elated and told her yes.

She used some of the residual gel to create a tight suction with the condom and sat on me CG. It was a sight to see. This gorgeous girl moving her body up and down to give me maximal pleasure. After a few minutes, I could tell she was getting tired, so I offered to do more of the work and brought her body closer to me. While I was thrusting her, we DFK and she moaning kept me going. Her moans weren't whiney and truly sounded genuine. We then switched to missionary so I could get a good look at her face and body while inside her. I alternated between DFK and hard thrusting and after a few minutes, I . It was one of the best O I've ever had. I could tell she had a great time too because she legs were trembling a bit and wanted to rest with me on her a bit. She took the condom off and disposed of it.

She helped me clean up with the showerhead and gave me another wonderful washing on the stool. We talked for a bit about places I need to check out in Tokyo since this was only my second time here. It was kind of hard conversing with her since she barely speaks English and I don't speak any Japanese. However, Google Translate helped a lot. She told me that she had a few procedures done in Korea and that she loves Disney. She even showed me a few figurines that her regular customers would bring her. I thought that was adorable and promised that I'd bring her one too next time I visit her. I think the deed took a bit longer than expected because she received a call on the phone, and she started to hurry up abit. She asked if I needed any help dressing myself and I told her I could do it myself since I could tell she might be late for her next appointment. She got dressed at the same time, and we both left the room together. She dropped me off at the entrance and gave me a gigantic huge before I headed out. She waved goodbye as I left the store and gave me her biggest smile. I can't wait to go back to see her and hope you'll also have the opportunity to see her as well. I want you guys to experience what I experienced.

Edited to add picture. These pics look like they were taken about 5 years earlier. She does look about 5 years older than in her pics on the site.

[ Last edited by  Tonykimm at 21-3-2024 15:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sonorance   29-4-2024 02:22  Acceptance  +1   Great review, you sold me, I gotta go next time
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 23:30  Karma  +4   
juyai   23-3-2024 06:55  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Jjaa123   22-3-2024 19:31  Karma  +3   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   22-3-2024 13:14  Karma  +2   
Masters9000   22-3-2024 07:39  Karma  +2   
marloveyoume   22-3-2024 03:47  Acceptance  +1   
pakaolicious   22-3-2024 02:52  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   22-3-2024 00:56  Acceptance  +1   
stevesandersdk   21-3-2024 21:05  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   21-3-2024 18:55  Karma  +3   
bubeybo   21-3-2024 16:14  Karma  +3   Thx for sharing

Tony Kim
Tonykimm
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302783
Digest Posts 0
Credits 304
Posts 15
Karma 302
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2024 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nationality

Sorry I meant her nationality is Japanese and barely speaks any English. I'm American.

Tony Kim