Nationality & Language: Thai, very little english
Name: Yuri
Face: 4/5 pretty with an obvious nose job
Body: 4/5 spinner, natural perky B
Height: 5'8 she's quite tall for an Asian girl
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 3000
Repeat: If she spoke better English, maybe.

So I packed my bags and flew to BKK. Arrived just in time for the rain, but it wouldn't last long. I've been keeping tabs on this forum since it's been 4 years. I must say, prices have gone up. I remember when ST was 1500-2500 and negotiable. Nowadays it seems to be 3000 take it or leave it.

Upon arrival to my hotel which is a stone throw away from Thermae, I decided to save that spot for last. Hit up the Ranch and my usual Crazy Horse. That place used to be wayyy darker inside (and discreet) now its so bright. Did 2 rounds and left. Walked through the Ranch. Lots of cows and pigs, but nothing special. Decide to walk all the way to the Plaza just to find out that they actually check IDs now. Since I didn't bring mine, I poked around at the free lancers. Nothing special honestly.

Walked back towards Thermae and came about the soi with a ton of massages. Right as I turned, I saw a farang getting pulled into a shop which he reluctantly refused over and over. Nope. I guess Thermae it is. On my way, there were a few lookers, but I figured I'd take my chances with Thermae if I want a FL.

In I go. Packed house with both sausages and bolognes. Bought a Singha for 130 and turned into a shark immediately. Made my round towards the end and Yuri immediately caught my attention. She was wearing a white crop top with jeans and had the face of a doll. I make my rounds and eventually sat on the booth in front of her. Little to no jnterest from the mongers. Cool. After about 15 mins, a guy approaches her and seems to be bargaining with her. He kept throwing up 2 assuming he was trying to negotiate, but eventually walked away. I knew if I didn't go he would prolly come back so I went in for the kill. The usual talk "how much for ST?" "3000" "Can you do BBBJ?" "Yes, can." But she seemed to hesitate so I knew right away it prolly was a bad pickup.

Away we go to my dungeon. No holding hands, small talk, just awkwardly following me. I tried to strike a convo but her English was limited to my surprise. In the room, she washes up first then me. Now, the fun (sort of) begins.

She has a very nice body. Defo spinner with perky natural B's. Slightly shaven with a flat stomach. She goes for the nips and then gives a decent BBBJ. To her credit, she did put effort but didn't DT or anything. I start caressing her ass and then she lays down so I went in on her. Her LS was dryer than the hot season even after I ate her out for almost 5 mins. Tired, I ask her to blow LB again this time in 69 which she obliged. I ripped into her doodoo hole with my tongue  and she seemed to like it. It was surprisingly wide. I'm pretty sure she's willing to do anal. Anyway, I felt like bursting so I told her to put on the dom so we can boom-boom. As she was dry, it looked like LB was hurting her in Mish. So after a few pumps, I ask if doggy would be better. She didn't answer, just turned over, but instead of spreading it wide, she kept her legs together. Yeah, that sucks. Then she grabs LB and pulls him in and we start pumping. Honestly, I couldn't feel much because I couldn't thrust her but for whatever reason I .

Wash, dry, pay her and she leaves all in about 40 mins. Although she did a lot of things, I was quite disappointed that she couldn't take LB. I guess I should stick with my #1 rule from now on: always take the girl that smiles at you. Everytime I've done that, it has always been good even if they aren't MCOT.

Oh well. Will try again tmrw. Still on the prowl for my 1st pre-op ladyboy. When in Thailand....

Recent Ratings
22gingham   30-3-2024 08:01  Karma  +4   
usausa   23-3-2024 12:38  Acceptance  +1   Nice write up
Skepti10   22-3-2024 08:15  Karma  +4   
7Nico7   21-3-2024 21:08  Acceptance  +1   
loughraj   21-3-2024 20:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
arikop   21-3-2024 13:03  Karma  +6   
Leftleg28   21-3-2024 05:43  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   21-3-2024 01:29  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   21-3-2024 01:23  Karma  +10   
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Online
Post at 24-3-2024 12:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update:

In case anyone is curious about trying her, she had the same sweater on (or holding it) for my entire duration which is a black sweater with "LV" smothered all over it. You can't miss her. She's also around the same area in Thermae which is towards the back near the toilet door.

I wanted to give her another go as I saw her last night, but decided to go with a different girl.

Happy punting!