Name: Don’t know
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Mandarin/prc
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5 skinny
Skill: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat: probably no

Hi all, first time reporting, please be patient.  Is a newbie suppose to use this thread instead of hk walk-up?

Went to JSL, maybe 11:30am was too early, many of the rooms were please wait

Got to 504 G, prc I’d say 25yo ish, 5’6” with tall heels, 34b.  Face was easy to look at, modesty makeup, I personally despise heavy makeup on a walk up.

No sandals, but the units showers are newly upgraded without the mold.  Quick wash without much hj tease, dry off and quickly laid on bed.   She only spent 5 minutes on the CBJ, then told me to to hop on. (From out of town, so hk mongering still excites me right now as it is day 1 out of a few weeks here).

She did a condom switch up fatter bj, and did this weird thing putting a gloryhole in the middle of a wetwipe and slid the little guy thru before telling me to hop on.  So when we switched from laying on bed relaxing to going on top, I look down and realized this weird wetwipe contraption with my little guy peeking out.  Like those hair trays with the metal bands when you cut your kids hair at home. Or a dog collar if you will.  

But again, 1st monger session haven’t been to hk since pre covid.  I’d call her “tiny girl loose”, basically gives good traction because she’s small body frame but yet her looseness gives the right amount of movement. And not the uncomfortable circulation choking tight grip other small frame girl gives

Was able to unload in missionary, she gave 20 second rinse, then away I go, probably won’t repeat.

Recent Ratings
FirstTime   22-3-2024 19:14  Karma  +1   Thx for the report but you didn’t provide the room or floor she was on.
Danger168   21-3-2024 12:32  Acceptance  +1   
stevesandersdk   20-3-2024 23:45  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   20-3-2024 21:22  Acceptance  +1