Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2024 12:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Revisiting a Great Hands-On Experience - LKF

Thread Subject: Petite sweet gal next door with surprise skills
Date & Time of Session: During the cold days of January....
Name:  Yoyo
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 6?referral=district
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: PRC, Canto and Mandarin. No english
Face:  4/5 Sweet, slim framed with short hair
Body:  4/5 Petite but really really nice, no excess fat whatsover...
Skill: 4/5, great patience and no rush. HJ only, does not offer more...
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 Easy to talk to
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: Total $1000 for 1 hr.
Repeat: Yes!

Visited Yoyo in the past with enjoyable experience but lost touch as she stopped advertising and I did not keep her wechat. Saw her advert and made appointment to see her.

Her flat is in a rather old building, there are some other girls on other floors, which i did not check out yet.

She remembered me, and good to see that she looks the same, petite, smallish but perky tits and wonderful body and skin. Creamy smooth!

I remembered her handling skills so asked her to skip Part 1 and go straight to Part 2. After some negotiation, she agreed to $1000 for slow HJ and top off for 1 hour. I laid on my back in anticipation...

She started with a "prostate massage" which is really a deep massage of the area at the base of Johnny and below the balls, between ass crack and dick. For me it was quite relaxing and had the effect of giving me a strong erection. She mentioned that it provides good health benefits, can't vouch for that but I can say it is both pleasurable and enjoyable.  

She must have done this for a good 15 minutes before slowly stroking upwards along length of my stiff shaft. She applied oil to her hands and then gently massaged it all along the stiffness and around the head of my dick.

The next 30 minutes was an extraordinary experience of total attention to my "centre of entertainment", and allowing her to use her skills. Since I last saw her she seems to have become much more experienced in knowing when to go slow and when to go faster without bringing you over the edge...

Her top was down and i enjoyed her small handful and perky nipples while she was massaging my raging manhood. However, I enjoyed most just lying back and allowing her to tend to my little emperor. I dont think I have had this sort of unrushed and completely focused pleasurable treatment, ever!

Eventually I could not take it and at the last the finish was complete and fantastically satisfying. I really felt a sense of satisfaction from this session. Hard to explain...

She said that she is thinking of leaving this line of business, and that would be a loss of skill to our enjoyment... I plan to visit as much as I can in the meantime!!

Good wishes to all brothers! Happy adventures!

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   2-4-2024 19:26  Karma  +3   Thank you.
shyrocket   1-4-2024 12:13  Karma  +2   Well done and thanks!
cityguy   29-3-2024 12:20  Karma  +6   she's good, can confirm
Sunshine888   29-3-2024 06:35  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   21-3-2024 10:01  Karma  +3   She sounds great thx 4 sharing
stevesandersdk   20-3-2024 23:27  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like a relaxing experience, a bit pricey for me but I can see how it would be a nice change of pace
frankpot2   20-3-2024 21:26  Acceptance  +1   
Enidblyton
Musky Member

UID 127036
Digest Posts 0
Credits 140
Posts 6
Karma 139
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 09:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Enidblyton's post

#cityguy - did you try her massage or did you go atraight to the Part2? How was her massage if you tried? I must say I didn’t try her massage as I wanted all my time on part2!

Recent Ratings
cityguy   2-4-2024 10:43  Karma  +6   massage and HE - I extended to 2hrs..very good