Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Lovely Hands - Yuino

Date & Time of Session: Mar 2024
Name:  Yuino https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=4751&lang=en
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 20 min, C course (naked) nipple licking option (girl and guy), platinum nomination: 6980 + 2000 + 1000 = 9980 yen
Repeat: Yes

Only had a bit of time before a dinner reservation, so popped by Lovely Hands in the afternoon (around 3 pm) for a quick HJ. Went in blind, not sure who was working, but I had seen on their website sometimes the really popular/cute girls only worked in the afternoon (I assume they have school or other jobs). The tencho quickly whipped out the English menu when I asked, and showed three girls. They updated their card system from last year so that they actually include the girl's names. He started by asking what kind of options I wanted, but I picked based on pics and asked what options Yuino had: very disappointed she only had nipple licking and foot job (not my cup of tea).  Paid in cash, then a second staff worker walked me a minute away over to one of those "rest business hotel". He told me to sit tight, and I waited for Yuino to arrive for about 15 minutes (she started her shift at 3:30, so not her fault. She showed up on time).

Yuino showed up and just...wow. She looks just like her pics (though blurred mouth), and she wears these little gold square glasses that were so cute with a sexy intern vibe. She had a slight "all business" attitude that was for me the perfect mix of stuck up and "I'm going to make you feel good". She wore a very conservative dress, and when she took it off I'm pretty sure my jaw visibily dropped. She's listed as having E cups and a tight body, and my God did she deliver as advertised. She has a pair large, fluffy, and perky tits on a very tight body. Her abs had no fat on them and I couldn't wait to run my hands and lips all over them. She has those little vampire incisors that stick out a bit when she smiles, and I found that so hot.

I showered quickly and climbed onto the weird mat/bed next to her. She climbed on top of me and gave me this little "hmm" and smile and leaned down to lick my nipples. This is my only complaint of the service: she did this weird thing where she poked the nipple with her finger, and then barely grazed it with her lips before popping her head back up. She wasn't going to do it...lol. So I flipped her on her back and went to town on her fun bags and it was awesome, perhaps the best pair of tits I've seen on a woman ever. I was so sad she did not do BJs or titty fucking, my god I would have paid her a lot of money to let me do that (and I'm sure she knows).

She then laid beside me and started jerking me off. 20 minutes is only 15 minutes on the timer, so after shower it's not a lot of time. I alternated between squeezing her tits and running my hand over her abs and waist. She was aloof but not detached, if that makes sense. She'd catch my eye, give me a sly smile and the little "hmm" every once in a while. Her technique was solid with lube, would work the head and balls between jerks. When time was almost up she sped up her technique, threw a leg around my legs and leaned in real close. I as she finished me off, and she gave me one last satisfied "hmm" and went off to the shower to clean off.

I would say that her service wasn't top notch (some girls will hang your coat etc), but she was so incredibly hot and I kind of liked the slight stuck up vibe she had the entire time.

Recent Ratings
shampoo   20-3-2024 14:23  Karma  +3   Interesting
HKGPeter   20-3-2024 12:59  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Manticore   20-3-2024 11:41  Karma  +3   
TheManBun   20-3-2024 07:36  Karma  +2   Yeah this place is really interesting with the options, I have been to it a couple of times but there's is nothing to r ...
bubeybo   20-3-2024 06:51  Karma  +4   Good to see a review of this place here. She def seems hot. Too bad no BJ (*´ー`*)
bubeybo
Lustful Lord

UID 296226
Digest Posts 0
Credits 950
Posts 107
Karma 939
Acceptance 223
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-9-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2024 08:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 driedfishflakes's post

ManBun, would you mind continuing that thought?
I’ve read some reviews on TAG and TNS, but when I broke down the prices with the options that I’d want, other than saving on the love hotel, it didn’t seem like much of a difference.
Any recs for a similar type of shop or experience?
TheManBun
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298136
Digest Posts 0
Credits 222
Posts 20
Karma 220
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-10-2023
Location Usa
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2024 09:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 bubeybo's post

Lol I forgot what I typed exactly but I think i remembered. and I am still not sure how to expand that comment

Well if you look at the Japanese pricing it is actually much cheaper like much cheaper and if you book the longer option you'll get free options.

Like the C option for the Jap site is 3980 yen vs eng site which is 6980... on top of the cheaper price you'll get 1 free option which could be BBBJ which will be another 5000 on top of the eng site prices. Now its 3980+free BBBJ for 20mins vs 6980 + 5000(bbbj) = 11980 for only 20 mins

With paying almost 12000 yen for a 20minBBBJ is not worth it cause you still gotta factor in showering before and after. Haha I would recommend Shibuya seafari! cause you can get bbbj,69, kissing for 8000-9000 yen and 40min. I wrote about my 2 experiences here if you want to check them out

[ Last edited by  TheManBun at 20-3-2024 09:22 ]

Recent Ratings
Manticore   20-3-2024 12:08  Acceptance  +1   The Japanese pricing doesn't include the Love Hotel cost iirc.
bubeybo   20-3-2024 09:37  Karma  +3   That’s right I remember those reviews. Another I was eyeing is Nyan Nyan Paradise.