Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2024 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TaoHua Head Massage Spa - Baby

Date of Session: Mar 2024
Name: Baby
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C41137-TST ... SPA.html?ref=Search[styperegion]
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin + Cantonese
Age: optimistic - late twenties. Likely - early thirties thirties.
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1700 + tips for 90min head massage / spa + body massage + nuru + happy ending
Repeat: Yes, eventually

I've been looking for new spas to go to and found TaoHua's listing on the database which interested me since I haven't seen anyone post about them, and the services offered seemed quite intriguing and unique. Made the booking via TG.

The spa relocated from Central to its current location in the middle of TST. I arrived on time and once the door open, I believe CiCi opened the door for me. I thought she was going to be serving me that day but instead she told me I would get Baby instead. CiCi does look like her photos, but the photos de-age her quite a bit. I think I would have still been happy with CiCi despite that as she does have some nice sizeable boobs.

The spa itself one apartment unit with I think 3 rooms? The room I got had 2 beds - 1 bed for the head massage and another regular massage bed. The room is quite clean and has a bit of ambience - they put a bit of thought into the decorations and stuff (chinese flower themed) so some points on this for setting the mood. My room also had a bathroom with toilet + shower, and it was clean. So far the setting was good and I was excited to just relax and enjoy my time.

Baby came in and I have to say she's one of the nicer looking girls I've had in a while, especially because she's wearing a tight Chinese qipao. She is definitely younger than CiCi and looks similar to the photos on the listing + TG, albeit with a bit of photohop to pop the eyes and airbrush the skin a bit - but the pictures are definitely of her and are not far off IMO - a faithful representation of her for sure. Baby has a slim body and smooth skin, maybe not toned but definitely asian skinny petite / tight.

The first part of the session is the head massage + spa. There are some videos on the listing. The head massage + spa consists of:
- Washing head + hair
- Scrubbing head + hair
- Massage head

I saw some videos but I didn't know what to expect and was happy with the experience - just went with it. Roughly in the middle, Baby places a warm wet towel on my eyes and massages my head gently which felt great. She then setups up a machine that sprays water onto my neck while she continues the massage. Up to this point, nothing overtly sexual yet (beyond the promise of it has happened yet). But she stops for a bit after a period of head massage and since I can't see anything with the towel covering my eyes I'm left wondering what's next.

Baby comes to my right side and gently places my right hand on her butt and my hand automatically starts samplying her juicy ass. The next thing she does takes me by surprise but I love it - she starts licking with her tongue from my groin (didn't lick my dick but started next to it) all the way up to my nipples and neck. At that moment bros, I am truly relaxed and in a state of pleasure.

On reflection, I would say she wasn't super GFE about it - it felt a bit mechanical but due to the surprise I still classify it as a wonderful experience lol.

After this, there's a portion of head steaming. Baby puts a plastic dome cover over my head and turns on the steaming functionality. While that happens, she massages my legs / lower body. The steam experience was a bit hot and I would say I'm a bit meh about it, but was interesting nonetheless. Maybe you guys will enjoy it more than me.

After some wiping, I'm asked to move to the massage table. Here Baby gives me a short massage (gotta cram everything in 90mins) maybe 15 mins total? Thinking back I would say it was pretty decent and she did detect that certain parts of my back were a bit more tight. I think the massage was overall decent.

After the massage came the nuru - Baby strips naked after getting the nuru oil and man she's definitely petite and tight with smooth porcelain skin. She oils up and starts sliding her body over mine and I just had to play with her nice tits and nipples a bit which became hard quickly as she slid up and down my body. With future visits in mind, I didn't want to go too aggressive so I kept everything on the surface - just lots of caressing of her soft, soft ass and lovely hard nipples (natural boobs). I probably lasted at most 5 minutes before I blew my load which was wonderful.

My impression is that there's more on the table - probably blowjobs etc. at the least. Baby seemed to be able to balance a fine line of "this is just work" with "establish some rapport" via conversations. I think she warmed up a bit more as the session progressed and we talked more (in Cantonese). But overall I could sense a little bit of 'mechanic' routine - perhaps it is just because there's lots of steps to this experience and you just do it mechcanilly after a certain point. I hope to try her again and see if I can unlock more experiences with her and I'd definitely be down for trying out other girls as well.

Overall, I had a great time cause I did want to relax and have fun and this checked all the boxes I wanted.

[ Last edited by  f1823f at 18-3-2024 23:26 ]

Recent Ratings
Sunshine888   29-3-2024 06:37  Acceptance  +1   
Fulltits   21-3-2024 15:21  Acceptance  +2   
sam_smith   19-3-2024 21:57  Karma  +8   1700 Should already be in the realm of BBBJ and FS. They are over charging.
myketin   19-3-2024 21:07  Karma  +3   Interesting experience, thanks for sharing!
dienw   19-3-2024 12:49  Karma  +3   Thanks
idd007   19-3-2024 07:26  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
slickric423   19-3-2024 01:53  Karma  +5