Reading Access 10
Registered 11-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2024 02:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][NY] DDY Amber

Link:  http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1277
Face: 4.5/5 Very attractive girl with a cute, fresh looking face and BJ lips
Body: 5/5 Bolt on tits but they feel nice.  Body is smoking hot, tall and great waist
Skill: 5/5 she is very experienced so knows how to please
Service: 4.5/5
Cost: $300usd/hh
Process:  

scheduling with ddy is always seamless. Showed up on time and amber is ready with black lingerie

Review:
I’ve seen Amber on and off for about 2 years.  Overall, I think I’ve been with her 6 or 7 times.  In that time, she has not seem to have aged.  She was as stunning this last time as the first.  I actually had not seen her for a year. I knew I had to get one more shot at her.
After making arrangements with mms at ddy, I showed up at the spa.  She answered the door in her sexy lingerie.  She looks incredible in her tight Sm outfit.  Her body is just amazing.  Her boobs are fake but feel nice (a D cup).  Very little fat on her body, and has a great hourglass shape.  And her butt.  Oooh her butt.  It is my favorite feature (see one of the pics below).  Nice and round, but not fat or too big.  It is toned and tight.  I love rubbing my cock in between her ass cheeks as part of foreplay.  She offers DFK for the entire session and unlike some Chinese girls, does not mind if I try to kiss her after DATY.  After a good 5 min. makeout session, I slowly proceed down to her fully shaved pussy and started to lick, finger and tongue her love hole.  
I took it nice and slow.  Told her I would be eating her out for a while and she should relax and enjoy it ☺
I was down there for about 25 minutes.  She took a long time to get off but when she did, it was clearly obvious and she appreciated the effort.  For those who plan to see her, she likes it with medium hard and varying speed.  She came and was very wet by this time.  She tasted even better after her orgasm.  She  was a bit sensitive afterwards so we relaxed a bit before turning her attention to me.  

She slowly started with slow, nice and deep BBBJ, including some ball licking.   After slowly proceeding up my chest with kisses, we resumed the DATY before she capped me.  She then started to ride on top in the cowgirl position.  I was able to play with those beautiful soft tits and knew I would not last very long.  I asked her to get into the doggie position.  This is really the best way to appreciate her.   She can take a pounding and I love grabbing that fantastic ass.  I finished a bit quicker than I wanted but it will still amazing.   She is not a clockwatcher so we laid in bed and talked for a while about her plans, what we have both been up to.  Got some good stories about her days in madrid.  

Conclusion:
She belongs to the legendary tier with Kay/Carina/Nadia enjoy while it last

Recent Ratings
helloowat   26-3-2024 03:50  Karma  +3   
davegrewl   19-3-2024 21:22  Karma  +6   
jkfoodftw   18-3-2024 12:37  Karma  -1   add restriction
frankpot2   18-3-2024 11:04  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   18-3-2024 05:54  Karma  +3