Name:  Hinako
https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=51321160
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 0/10
Service: -100/10
GFE: Nope
Price & Session Length: 120 minutes, outcall(41k)  Deepthroat (5k) swallow (10k) - Total:  56k
Recommend: Not in good conscience
Repeat: If she were the last woman on Earth, and Hell had frozen over...not a chance.

This will be a very short review, mainly being used as a warning to others.  

Early in my trip this month, I was getting ready to head home from a night of drinking, and thought, fuck it, I'll go have some quick fun first.  Reached out to RD hoping to book Riko, but she was busy, and I had Hinako on my list as a backup, based on her profile.  She was available, so I booked her.  After I told them Hinako, the shop asked me if I wanted any of their recommendations, which they've NEVER done, and I've been using them for a while, so I thought it odd, but thought maybe it was a timing thing between LINE messages.  After this night ended, I realized the shop was trying to warn me...

So Hinako shows up a few minutes late (standard for RD), and she looks ok.  She definitely doesn't look like her pictures, basically a different girl (though if you look at her blog posts you can see what she actually looks like).  Whatever, she's not ugly, and I'm half buzzed, so let's go, right?  She sits down next to me to collect the cash, and at the time I think...did I just smell something?  But if I had, it passed quickly, so I thought maybe I hadn't...I would soon find out how wrong I was.  

We began stripping, and as soon as her panties were off, from across the room, it hit me.  I can't even describe the odor.  It was a mix of...I don't even know.  It was truly awful though.  Bad enough that I knew right then and there nothing would be happening on this night.  By the time I've registered all of this, she's completely naked, and I'm down to my boxers, and I notice her panties on top of her clothes pile, and they are stained...like every color of the rainbow.  All of us men here have had skidmarks when we were kids, right?  These weren't skidmarks.  They were like...shit your pants marks.  I'm telling you, it was bad.  

So at this point, the thought in my head is:  I'm not getting a refund, because that's just not how Japan works.  I'll say something to the staff later, politely, just so they know, but there's no point in calling them now.  So what do I do?  Well...quite frankly...the girl needs a fucking shower.  So I think, let me take advantage of this time, and help the poor thing out.  I'm not kidding, that was literally my thought.  So off to the shower we go.  We were in there....3 minutes?  Maybe?  She sprayed me with water grabbed a tiny bit of soap and jerked me like twice...that was how clean she wanted me to be, and then sprayed herself with water, on her chest...and....that's it.  She didn't touch the soap.  I'm not sure her pussy even got wet.  Definitely her ass didn't.  So now I realize it's not "poor girl", it's a god damn hygiene problem.  So what to do now?

Well, I've payed 56k, I'm not getting it back, maybe I can salvage the evening with some chit chat at the very least.  But, like everything else, her breath is awful, so since she hasn't suggested it yet, I suggest we brush our teeth.  I brush mine (despite having showered/brushed before the session anyway), she wets her toothbrush, and shoves it in her mouth without any toothpaste.  You can't make this stuff up.  

I finish before her and head out to the room where I proceed to put my clothes on.  She comes out and says "No play?"  I said, no, I just book girls for conversation and company (because I don't want to be a total dick, right?).  She says ok, and sits down.  Then picks up her phone, and does not look away, or respond to anything I say for a solid 10 minutes.  At least it doesn't smell that bad anymore.  At this point I finally say, if you want to go, you can go.  She says "Honto?"  I say yep.  I walked her to the door, and that was it.  

I then message the staff:  I'll take those recommendations next time.  Their response:  PLEASE do.  

I've since talked to three different girls from there who all complain about the way her feet smell too, though with the odors I experienced, I didn't notice.  

WARNING - DO NOT BOOK - Don't blame me if you do.

Recent Ratings
hyou123   2-4-2024 00:47  Acceptance  +1   
tre408lee   29-3-2024 07:59  Karma  +3   
Manticore   28-3-2024 08:33  Karma  +3   Hinako is no longer on the Robot List. Scrubbing robots from their site seems possibly rare.
halfclover   19-3-2024 02:29  Karma  +10   Eww
christoff   18-3-2024 14:11  Acceptance  +1   
shygai88   18-3-2024 09:39  Acceptance  +1   Original
secretasianman1   18-3-2024 05:55  Acceptance  +1   
pakaolicious   17-3-2024 18:35  Acceptance  +1   Fun read!
dddlny   17-3-2024 18:09  Karma  +3   oof. i don't even know what to say lol.
Ch1vel   17-3-2024 15:25  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   17-3-2024 14:57  Karma  +4   ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
shampoo   17-3-2024 14:26  Karma  +3   Lol
HK_Legend   17-3-2024 13:24  Karma  +10   Conclusion: "Hell No!"
yaoz11   17-3-2024 13:24  Karma  +2   No discount off next booking? Eew wtf. Thanks for the heads up
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 13:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@yaoz11:  They did, I just didn't mention it.  The RD guys take pretty good care of me since I'm a regular.
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 596
Posts 105
Karma 588
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2024 09:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Manticore:  I guess that means the "Lessons in Hygiene" I gave her didn't stick.  

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   28-3-2024 10:46  Karma  +2   She should have just played into it and been Stinky Girl Ichiban (^ω^)