Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Picasso S19 - Fang

Date & Time of Session: March 2024, Saturday night
Name: Fang
Link: https://picassobkk.com/index.php/ladies/fang/
Nationality and language: Thai, decent English
Face:  3.5/5 good looking face with some acne, pic shows braces but don't think i saw them on her
Body:  3.5/5 manmades with decent body but i'd like em skinner hah
Skill: 3/5 nice bbbj, decent cg
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5 all smiles, friendly, joking around throughout session
Price & Session Length: 2100 + 200, 40 minutes standard room
Repeat: probably not, maybe try another gal here, if i don't want to head to phrom phong

Planned to check out some go go but started to get tired, so figured should do something that gets straight to the action. I'm in T21 area so Picasso seemed like my best bet. Arrived and pretty empty with i believe two workers chatting outside. Got in and showed me some me the lineup of 4 ladies with their measurements. Fang sounded familiar, figured must have read a review of her here. Cant remember who else was on the lineup tonight. Checked the site and none of the names sound famliar   While I was waiting offered me water or soda. Took the coke, figure some caffeine would be nice. Then mamasan showed me the bathroom and i thought it was the shower room so i went in but nope. Guess she was just letting me know if i needed to go. Or maybe just killing time as she yells into the other room i'm guessing telling Fang to hurry up hah. She comes out pretty close to the pics and leads me upstairs.

Decent sized room with small twin bed and couch on the opposite side. Funny on the door has a no prostitution sign Go in shower area together where she cleans me up and offers some mouthwash so figure kissing would be on the table. Back to bed faced down, pours some oil on me for a short hand massage before she starts rubbing her body/titties all over me. The AC is like blasting right in the direction of bed so gives a nice cooling breeze on my wet body. The body rubbing was a surprise thought that would be part of the Nuru package. Then the flip and she starts a nice bbbj. No bls but definitely feels better than the usual cbj i've been getting. Then starts with ACG while grabbing her big breast which look man made but feels nice. She then asks for doggie, not really feeling it, hopefully can still finish since last night i couldn't. To mish, I asked if kissing was fine but was a closed lips kiss, few minutes in not really feeling anything coming. Oh no not again, had to go at it for a while before i start to feel the sensation then a few minutes until

Cleans me up and mentions i should just rest a bit noticing i was tired lol. She showers first before i joined her a bit later. Tipped her 200 and wondered how much of a cut the house took. Said she gets 1300 so house 800, wow pretty big cut. Last year from FF Baimon told me house takes 500 when i had a 2k session. Some pics of her from their site

Went to Thermae after cause why not lol. Got some more caffeine to make sure i stay awake and stick to Thai hours for rest of weekend before back to US hours for work Saw a hottie with wavy long hair in jeans and green shoulderless top with arm sleeves. Looks like small naturals but i prefer naturals even if they're small. Waited a few mins then went to make my rounds to try to get her line for later but she was either in the bathroom or someone grabbed her already. Just chilled the rest of the night til closing just looking at the eye candy. Watching guys chatting up some ladies getting some laughs, wondering what they talk about. I got no game what so ever thats why i'm here lol. Will just have to come back to see if I can find her again. Noticed a lot more mixed races tonight not just asians customers. Well most of the non asians left empty handed. It is Sat so guess jsut bigger crowed in general.

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 16-3-2024 19:17 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
purunmei   3-4-2024 02:44  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
JimDimSum   19-3-2024 17:29  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   18-3-2024 23:59  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   18-3-2024 23:51  Acceptance  +1   Her looks are quite similar to the red dress picture. Good thing she is tall. Mamasan was very friendly on my last visit ...
torque   17-3-2024 17:55  Karma  +3   
PCP   17-3-2024 17:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   17-3-2024 14:54  Karma  +10   "the usual cbj i've been getting"...by your request?
ExodusJames   17-3-2024 14:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review
kukooo   17-3-2024 12:11  Karma  +6   Interested in her definitely
obe   17-3-2024 11:49  Karma  +10   
submarine   17-3-2024 11:39  Acceptance  +1   
doopdooppo   17-3-2024 11:31  Karma  +2   
kukooo
Erotic Emperor

UID 266960
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2196
Posts 176
Karma 2159
Acceptance 747
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-3-2020
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 12:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 kalvinhobbs's post

Girls usually get paid lesser in the share

At wonder I was told girl got 900/3000

At butterfly - girl got 800/1800

At Mitu girl got 2000/5000

Some get accommodation included with food, its decent deal considering they are not gonna shine in Thermae like places

Recent Ratings
7Nico7   17-3-2024 17:42  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   17-3-2024 12:53  Karma  +6   Oh wow, sounds like picasso pays better, thanks