Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 14c Mong Kok

Name: Siu May 小美

Language: Mandarin, she can understand decent Cantonese spoke a couple of words in English
too.

Time: 3pm

Body: about 5f67in without high heels, slim and cute face about 20 years old looking. good size
Milkers C? She wore a fair bit of makeup but can still see she's quite pretty.

Skills:
GFE 8/10
PSE 7/10
Overall enthusiasm 9/10

Price: 500 + 100 BJWC

P0: Had to find an alternative since Nuru Spa was pretty packed today since I believe a new girl was rotated in but still wanted 1 last punt before I fly back. I've been there twice already but since fellows brothers written reports on Yim Yim and another (forgot her name) I didn't write a report both girls was excellent imho.
So found myself with sometimes to kill so though I'll try my luck with KH. Walked around a bit from 14th floor to 10 floor but didn't see any girl that caught my eye but room C on 14/F, so after awhile bell ringing I went fk it and went back to 14F/C.

P1: Rang the bell and was greeted with enthusiastic smile, asked how much 500 and walked in. She started talking to me in Mandarin, which I had to quickly say sorry I only speak Cantonese or English in very broken Mandarin which was quite comical if I haven't used that line more times than I cared to admit . She still gave me a kind smile and laugh saying she can understand my Cantonese.
She motioned me to undress and hop into the shower and helped me shower and mouthwash. She engaged me in some small talk, where I was from and studied/worked. Seems quite genuine and nice, bear in mind I was having a fairly hard time understanding mandarin but her effort made me feel quite welcome some girls I've seen usually give up after a few mins...
She helped me dry off and asked me to lay on the bed.

P2 Started off with some light kissing of the cheeks and moved down to my nipples, while keeping eye contact and a sultry grin. When she reached my LB she asked if I wanted BJWOC for extra 100? Being quiet pleased with her service thus far I accepted.
She began with licking with my balls and worked her way up to the shaft and finally took it in her mouth. Out of all BJ I've received it was pretty good, plenty of saliva and good mixture of soft and hard suction.

P3 decided to begin with cowgirl, on came the coat and she saddled me, it was pretty enjoyable with her bending down sucking my nipples once again and small cuddle.
For the final leg we swapped to mission and rammed her to completion.

Once again an assisted shower, some small banter and taught her a few English words and she mentioned to pls come back and she here for 2 weeks in the same room. Paided and quick hug and I left.

Overall I liked her service, seems genuine and sweet if I have time I will return but leaving soon and tight on time. Was something nice to wrap my vacation in HK.

Recent Ratings
Jkuud   9-4-2024 22:20  Acceptance  +1   
Iamhersd   3-4-2024 20:50  Acceptance  +1   
firsttimelong   20-3-2024 22:37  Karma  +1   sounds promising
boscitc   17-3-2024 13:31  Karma  +8   Thanks
johndoe45   17-3-2024 12:09  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   16-3-2024 23:16  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   16-3-2024 20:20  Acceptance  +1   Nice review
hamburger141   16-3-2024 19:14  Karma  +2   Excellent