Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2024 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Aurora Massage - Nancy

Date of Session: Feb 2024
Name: Nancy
Link: https://aurora-bkk.com/33/%e3%83 ... %b7%e3%83%bc-nancy/
Nationality & Language:
Height: 175CM (Really tall with long legs)
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 3400baht + 200 tips/ 90mins Nuru
RTF? : Most probably when i'm back next time

Finally had the chance to try Nancy from Aurora, did not manage to book her during my past trips, this time finally had the chance to. Have been to Aurora for a few times already, Mamasan probably vaguely remembers me. Have tried Sai x3, May, Lemon and now Nancy. Texted their LINE and asked to book Nancy. Booking was smooth as usual and I headed down to their shop at our said time. Arrived and waited for around 5 minutes before Nancy was ready to bring me up to the room. First impression of her is dam she is one tall girl, luckily for me i'm a tall guy myself so it was okay, i loved her long legs and soft voice. She was pretty shy at first but once we were in the shower we had some cheeky moments and that made her a little more comfortable. After a short shower we moved on to the NURU mat, to be honest her tits was kind of small so nuru was nothing special, but she made effort and tried her best to be sensual about it so it was fine by me. Nuru lasted for around 20-30 minutes before we had another quick shower and moved to the bed. I read a report somewhere that she does not do BBBJ so I was already expecting a capped one, to my surprise she did BBBJ on me. Her blowjob was one of the best I had, with her seductive eyes. She could take a little deepthroat too and it was amazing. Sex was nothing special as she's on the quieter side. Fucked her with both of us standing up and her long legs looks amazing in the mirror haha. She even said in a cute voice to not look at her in the eyes as she is shy but I did it more with her soft moans. Finished in missionary and she cleaned up for abit. We had around 30 minutes left so we both rested on the best hugging each other. After around 10 minutes I signaled her by slowly pushing her hand down my LB. She started stroking me slowly followed by licking on my nips. Finished my 2nd shot all over her hands and she cheekily smiled at me. We cleaned up and talked for abit. She mentioned she is going another country to work or something soon, not so sure about that haha. Tipped her and left. Overall amazing looking lady, beautiful legs and one of the best blowjob I had.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nogatco   13-4-2024 19:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
samboitee   18-3-2024 01:37  Karma  +3   
Pacman1796   15-3-2024 11:34  Karma  +2   
SalesGuy555   15-3-2024 03:56  Karma  +2   
timberforest1   14-3-2024 20:26  Karma  +3   
boscitc   14-3-2024 16:54  Karma  +8   Does EVERYONE vape now?
Leftleg28   14-3-2024 11:41  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   14-3-2024 11:40  Karma  +10   175 is a good height.