Registered 9-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 08:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[JPN][Tokyo] THC Haru

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name:  Haru
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1849
Nationality & Language: Japanese but spoke entirely in English with some google translate assistance
Face:  7.5
Body: 7.5
Height: 5'6
Skill: 8
Service: 8
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  50000 Yen (2 hr + CIM + Denma) + ~5000 Love hotel
Repeat: Yes

Haru was the second girl I met from THC. After an alright experience with Maria a few days earlier, I decided to take a look at who was available that day. I was immediately drawn to Haru's profile as she looked very cute in the photos. A few LINE messages to THC later and I had booked Haru for 2 hours later that evening along with a few additional options (see above). This was actually my first time to pick the denma option, and from what I've read and experienced the majority of girls like it. I enjoy seeing the girls get off (or at least pretend to) and it seems a bit safer choice than always DATY. As I've mentioned it in previous reviews, booking with THC is super easy and simple.

Since it was incall (I prefer it since outcall isn't really feasible in the hotels I stay at) I showed up later that evening to THC's office in Shinjuku. After getting the payment taken care of, I waited around a few minutes before the staff let me know Haru was ready downstairs.

When I got downstairs I was met with a cute looking Japanese girl in a long black dress. Haru is very friendly and already I could feel the vibe was better than my previous booking with Maria. Haru took me by the hand and started leading me to one of the nearby love hotels. Since it was a friday evening the first few we tried were completely booked already (Listo, Pasha, etc.) and so we continued to make our way around Kabukicho, including getting leered at by one of the Nigerian scammers which freaked Haru out a little bit. Thankfully we finally found a hotel with some open rooms.

As we got settled in the room we made some small talk on the couch and got to know each other a bit. As we were talking some pulled out a bottle of some bottle of tea(?) from her purse and offered me a sip. I politely accepted and took a drink. I have no idea what it was but it tasted like cooking oil to me haha. Looking back I realize that it was probably naive of me to drink it, but I guess nothing bad happened in the end. I took a second sip which made her laugh and lightened the mood.

As we got up she started playing some music on her phone (just some normal jpop, not really a music guy) and headed into the bathroom to get everything ready. When she came back out she started to help me undress and neatly folded my clothes. Not all the girls do this, but for me it's always a big plus when they do. She eventually got undressed as well. Haru isn't a small girl, but I think she carries it well. Her tits looked really nice and she seemed to be freshly smooth shaven. I'm on the heavier side so after getting undressed she giggled and started playing with my stomach. I thought it was cute, but guys who are self-conscious may not like it.

After we were both naked she led me to the shower, occasionally singing along with her music. She has a cute voice, but it may not be for everyone. As we got in the shower she was very playful, rubbing her body up against me as she soaped me up and washed off with the shower nozzle. After getting washed off, we both hopped into the bath tub to relax. Her playfulness continued in the bath with her teasing my dick and calling it 'cute' along with some LFK. I'm not sure if she was trying to say mine is small haha.

Once we got finished relaxing in the tub together I followed her onto the bed. There was some brief DFK before she got between my legs and took my dick in her mouth. Haru's oral skills are definitely above average and I was hard in no time. After getting me hard she asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth or if I wanted to do sex instead. She offered CFS for 30k. As I was still new to THC and 'secret options' I wasn't sure how much cash I brought with me and politely declined and told her next time I would. She seemed happy with this and took my dick back into her mouth. It didn't take long before I came in her mouth. She took a minute to wash up, and afterwards joined me in bed with her phone. She pulled up tiktok and showed me some of her favorites, and we had some laughs together. I appreciate that kind of GFE so for me it was nice.

After taking a few minutes to recover she snuck under the covers and suddenly I felt a hand stroking my dick and eventually she took me back into her mouth. After a few minutes of teasing she pulled back the covers to reveal herself and giggled "wake up!" I was certainly 'woken up' by that point and it didn't take long for her to make me bust in her mouth again.

For the remaining time we had left she pulled out the denma option I chose and showed me the setting and spots she liked to be played with. After using it on her, judging by her cute moans and convulsions she came (seemed real to me) and just laid back and relaxed for a few minutes until the time was up.

After a quick shower clean up and getting dressed, we made our way outside to say our goodbyes. Haru actually offered to walk me to the train station but I felt bad since my station was the complete opposite way. So I politely declined and she gave me a hug and told me to be careful and to come back and see her soon.

Closing thoughts: Overall I really enjoyed my session with Haru. She was a nice change after an average time with Maria. I still want to see Haru again, and hope I can see her again this fall if she is still at THC.

Recent Ratings
Scagnetti   17-3-2024 05:14  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   12-3-2024 21:39  Karma  +3   Reminds me of my session w/ her, a few differences here and there, but overall the same. Thanks!
bubeybo   12-3-2024 20:09  Karma  +2   Nice time. I had heard that Haru upped her price to 30k.
ybsky   12-3-2024 11:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
yaoz11   12-3-2024 09:02  Karma  +2   
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 09:10  Profile P.M. 
Nice review.  Some things to know/think about:

#1:  People really don't need to be so worried about things like drinking something a THC girl offers them, or CC info being stolen.  Can it happen?  Sure, but unless you are with a brand new girl, you are almost certainly safe AT THC.  Obviously take precautions if you are somewhere a little less...high profile?

#2:  People always say "I think it was real" when they make a girl cum.  I get it, and yes, sometimes the girls DO fake it, but remember, a denma on the clit still tends to feel good, and unless you are just completely inept, you are probably actually making her cum.  I've personally found it pretty easy to tell when they are faking it anyway.  

Anyway, good review!

Recent Ratings
dddlny   12-3-2024 21:56  Karma  +3   Preach my man
vedekehima
Musky Member

UID 256288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 100
Posts 26
Karma 99
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 10:58  Profile P.M. 
good review!

this is one of the more favorable reviews for haru that i've seen. maybe you had great chemistry with her but good to remember she's gold for a reason

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   12-3-2024 16:31  Acceptance  +1