Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 19:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tokyo - THC - Maiky

Date & Time of Session: 3-2-24
Name:  Maiky
https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1049
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English (Near fluent)
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 120 min Incall (44000) +  swallow (7000y) + denma (2000y)
Recommend: YES
Repeat: Definitely

I met Maiky at the start of my trip.  I'd had my eye on her for a while, but she doesn't work a ton, so I've never had the opportunity.  She does only work out of the Shibuya offices, for what that's worth.  She arrived promptly, put her arm around mine and led me to some hotel nearby (I'm not very familiar with Shibuya, so can't tell you the name).  Anyway, she looks almost exactly like her pictures, she's very curvy, BUT, I think she's thinner than the photos, and definitely didn't have any fat anywhere, just great curves.  Otherwise, she's almost identical.  She has an amazing smile, and is probably the happiest person I've ever actually met, so she has lots of energy, and puts in the effort...though it didn't take much.  

Note the age.  All these shops lie about ages, so I knew she would be older, and I kinda figured she'd be in her high 20s, maybe 30, just because I know she's been there a while.  I asked her, and she immediately told me, not shy about it at all.  She does not look 38 though.  Tits don't sag, no stretch marks, and still as tight as you'd want a 20 year old to be.  Don't let the age deter you!.  

We brushed our teeth pretty much right after entering the room, and got to the shower right away.  She did a great job of lathering from head to toe, and rubbing her body against mine.  It was definitely more than the standard wash and jump out you get these days.  Not a whole lot of play, but enough to get you worked up.  

Once we got to the bed she turned into a lioness.  She pounced pretty quickly into DFK, great kisser, and started asking me what I like/don't like.  It's clear from this side of the interaction that she's a veteran pro.  Once she started to get a feel for things, she went straight to the BBBJ, which was fantastic.  I'm not sure what it is about me, I have a blowjob fetish, but seem to have a really hard time getting off that way, so whatever, but I didn't struggle here.  After she blew me for a few minutes, I flipped her over to use her denma.  She reacted very well to that and a pair of fingers, but she didn't like it deep.  She liked shallow motions the most, so that's what I stuck with until she came.  Once she wiped the sweat off her face she flipped me over and said "your turn", to which I happily obliged.  Slow and sensual is the name of the game for me, but she also throated really well...not all the way to base, but better than average.  Didn't take me long, and she didn't even take the time to show me my damage.  Right down the throat.  Champ.  

After, we talked for a while as we had plenty of time leftover, and I'm just not popping twice these days.  She's a super cool chick, but she did mention she's ready to move on and get out of this industry.  She wants to work with kids, and she actually told me on LINE today that she had a good job interview doing that very thing, so she may be retiring soon.  I definitely recommend if you get another chance.  It doesn't look like she's on the schedule right now, but if you can, go for it.

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   13-3-2024 12:33  Karma  +2   You got some experiences. Give us a taste of your best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dddlny   12-3-2024 21:49  Karma  +3   
vedekehima   12-3-2024 03:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hullulu   12-3-2024 02:55  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   11-3-2024 21:40  Karma  +3   
shampoo   11-3-2024 20:18  Karma  +3   FS a possibility?
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Lazy_Ad6604's post

Shampoo:  Maybe.  She's a veteran, so my gut says probably, I just didn't ask.  I'm going to try to book her again sometime this trip (if she doesn't retire first) and I'll try to then.

Recent Ratings
Scagnetti   17-3-2024 05:17  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   15-3-2024 05:05  Karma  +3   
hullulu   12-3-2024 02:56  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   11-3-2024 20:46  Karma  +3