Reading Access 10
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tokyo - Barubola - Mogami Rian

Date & Time of Session:  11th March 2024
Name: Mogami Rian
Link: https://www.barubola.com/profile.php?n=mogamiriann, https://lit.link/en/anotherx96
Nationality & Language: Japanese, mostly no english but i think you can just use google translate with her
Height: 150 cm / 4'11? According to google, I don't use this metric, cmiiw
Face:  7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  90 Mins (¥36000+¥10000 Gaijin Tax=¥46000) + Rank Fees [Bronze] (¥1000) = ¥47000
Repeat: Yes

Might be quite a long read, i tried to be detailed as possible
My last day in Japan and coming back tomorrow, at first i was about to go to GFE Soapland in Kawasaki yesterday but that place is too far from the place i stay in (Around 1 hour 11 mins by train and 50 mins by taxi), so i tried looking for Soaplands that are Gaijin friendly but the Soaplands are either too expensive for me or too far from me, i researched a bit in Tokyo Adult Guide and stumbled upon Barubola, looked up their site and got my eyes immediately on Mogami.

Anyway, 11th March, 7 AM in the morning, walked for around 40 minutes until i arrived in front of their building, was hesitating a bit for a good 20 minutes until i decided to just went in, take the elevator and went to 5th floor, there i was greeted by around 3 men in something like a waiter suit in restaurant in a very very polite gesture, receptionist asked if i have a reservation which i don't, asked where i am from and then they brought me to something like a waiting room, wait a bit and 1 guy came in with 3 card of the girls available at the time with some kind of frame that indicates their rank, i looked at the other girls photos but obviously i already had a girl in mind so i chose Mogami, asked me for how long and i chose 90 mins, told me the price is ¥46000 (by the way, they didn't mention about the gaijin fees as the price list that i was given is already added up, you can see this price list by going to their site and change language to english, if you can read japanese go to their site and you can see the price for 90 minutes is ¥36000 and gaijin fees below the duration fees for ¥10000) + ¥1000 for the rank fees, asked for the money (i believe they said cash only) and he went out a bit, after a bit of waiting he came back and told me that Mogami is ready, went out of the room and was greeted by Mogami, nice looking lady in white dress.

As for Mogami, her photos on the site is touched up a bit but doesn't mean she's way worse than she looked on the site, she still looks great, cute face, great body. She took my hand and led me to the room, before we went in she asked me if i want to go to toilet first (very very cramped, it has little to no space at all) and i did, after that we went into the room.

Into the room, she took my coat, helped me undress and folded my clothes tidily into the clothing box and asked me to sit on the bed, after that she asked me to pull down the zipper behind her dress, she undressed and after that she sat on my lap and asked me to unhook her bra, struggled a bit to unhook it so she tried to unhook it herself though she struggled to unhook it as well, after that she asked me to pull down her panties, admired her ass for a few seconds before i finally pulled down her panties then she led me to the shower.

In the shower, she asked me to sit on something like a chair and prepares this thicc foamy soap, she cleans my body while i sit from neck below to my arm and my leg, she asked me to open up my arm and put the soap on her body as well while she plays with my penis, after a while she rinse my body and she asked me to rinse her body as well, took it slowly as i really like her body, after all that are done, she told me to go into the bathtub and handed me the toothbrush, brushed my teeth while she cleans up the shower area and then she brushed as well, after we're done with it she went into the bathtub and laid her back on my chest, i fondled her boobs and played with her nipples, i asked if i can touch her pussy but she told me i can't while we were in the bathtub so i just continued fondling her boobs while she plays with my penis a bit, after a while she turned around and faced me, lifted my waist up and take some lube and did a HJ, really great skills way better than Rio based on my experience but that's to be expected, after a while she asked if we should go to the bed, get up and dried our body before we hop on the bed.

On the bed, we laid facing each other and started making out while she take some lube and stroke my penis, i asked if it's okay if i touched her pussy, she lets me and told me to do how i like it, at first i play with her clit while we do some LFK and my left hand playing with her nipples, after a while i asked if it's fine if i insert my finger in and she said to let 1 finger in so i did, continued doing some fingering and back to LFK, i fingered her for quite a long time, i started to get the hang of it and she also started to feel it, she pushed my finger deeper and said she likes that spot, tried my best to make her feel good and at one point she hold my head tightly, it seems like she just cummed but i'm inexperienced so i'm not sure if she really cummed so i take out my finger for a bit.
After like 1 minute, i fingered her while doing LFK, again, and i can feel like she's trying to reach something, it's a condom, she tried to put it on my penis while i keep fingering her, i find that really really hot, after a while she got up a bit and asked if i want Missionary or CG, I've done CG with Rio so it's obvious what i wanna do next and said Missionary.

She laid down again and i got on top of her, i got a bit soft so she put my hand on her boobs and she played with my penis to got me hard again, i got hard real fast and tried putting it in, she lets out a moan as i put my penis in, not a fake jav moans so it really got me fired up, pretty tight pussy but not as tight as Rio, started up real slow and gradually picking up the pace, her moans is really sweet so i really take my time with it, i did feel like i was about to come a few times so i slowed myself down and pick up the pace again, did it again and again for quite a long time and at one point i feel like i can't hold it back so i went at it real fast, she lets out more moans and louder one as well so it really got me going and after that i finally cummed, she hold my neck really tight and lock my leg for a good few minutes, honestly idk what i should do at times like this, i tried to got up but she still hold my neck so i just stay still for a bit while i kiss her neck, seems like she enjoys it.

After a while she finally let my neck go and i pulled out my penis slowly, she said i shot out quite a load and honestly i'm suprised i can shot that much, i laid back on the bed cause i'm pretty tired and she asked me if i want something to drink, i told her just water is fine and she got up, take the drinks and gave the bottle to me and for her, we drank quite a bit and after that we both laid down on the bed again hugging each other, a bit of LFK again and after some time her alarm rang.

Before we got up, we sat on the bed and kissed a bit again and said i really do like kissing which i said yes, after that we got up, she asked me to sit on the chair again and started cleaning my whole body and she also asked me to clean her body as well, after all that is done, we dried up our body, put our clothes on, she called the receptionist ? I think, with a phone that's in the room, probably letting them know if we already finished the session, after i checked if i don't left anything in there we went out of the room, took my hand and she led me to the elevator, on the way there i was greeted by the men before and thanked me for coming, i got in the elevator and she told me to see her again from outside of the elevator, i replied see you next year and she just laughed, very cute, i closed the door and get down, stayed outside of their building for a bit and finally go home.

Really enjoyed the session, even better than Rio in terms of skill, they both have really similar traits, i like Rio's face better (by no means i said Mogami is ugly, she's still lovely and beautiful) but i like Mogami's body better, she has really minimal fat on her belly but not skinny enough that you can see their bones like how skinny Japanese girl usually are (again not saying Rio is fat, i think she has the right amount of fat and that's fine). Really wish they both are still there by the time i come back next year!

And that's all for Barubola's Mogami, really sweet and lovely girl, her profile said she's an S but i see no trace of it at all! Though i guess she can be one if you ask for it.

Aside from Mogami, i really like Barubola, the staffs are really friendly and i really like their gesture, totally recommended, they can also speak a bit of english so it's manageable if you don't know Japanese or know a little bit of Japanese!

Anyway that's all from me, Cheers!

If you haven't seen it check out my reports of THC Rio:
https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=92909

EDIT: Fixed Some Typos
EDIT 2: Added Rio Links

[ Last edited by  Ch1vel at 11-3-2024 13:57 ]

Recent Ratings
sonorance   29-4-2024 04:19  Acceptance  +1   Detailed reviews are great too
Blackpink1287   6-4-2024 14:45  Acceptance  +1   
Sfsd25   5-4-2024 14:26  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   19-3-2024 20:40  Karma  +3   
christoff   18-3-2024 15:13  Acceptance  +1