Date & Time of Session: 11:30AM
Name:  Nana
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 9.5/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: Definitely, but so far I've been trying out all the girls here

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

I woke up horny and messaged Analisa at 11AM.  I knew there wouldn't be a big lineup this early, and the response came back w/3 girls available: Sai, Daisy, and a new girl (Pang).  I'd already tried Daisy, and while cute, the service wasn't great, and Pang doesn't look too appealing from the photos on the site.  Sai, I'd heard a good review or 2, so wanted to give her a try.

Sai is the 3rd lady that I'd put in the MILF category.  Before I'd tried Nana and Rad, and the service was excellent, so I figured it might be more of the same.  As mentioned above, Sai is probably mid 40s.  Her face is ok, but her body is quite good imo, especially for her age.  She has pretty nice natural breasts for a Thai, with big nipples and she's quite fit (w/some baby damage).  So I was going in not expecting the greatest looks, but a bit surprised, in a good way.

Sai is fun to chat with, very playful and teasing and uses the perfect amount of chatter in her sessions.  She's also a natural dominant and loves to say stuff like "I'm gonna fuck your ass" (during prostate), "You're a bad boy", "I'm gonna punish you", etc.  Just the right amount, which really added to the session.

Anyway, the sessions here always start out the same.  Get a small water, shower alone, girl undresses, lay face down and put your cock thru the glory hole.  With Sai, it's a bit more of a slow build for the first 25-30 minutes.  She will give a slight bit of normal massage (average), while teasing your LB and backside, rinse and repeat.  She has really nice techniques with the LB play and I was really getting into the session.  

Half an hour in, she asked me to turn, and it was mostly teasing of the LB from this point on, with some prostate play thrown in, and she also used her nice tits to play with LB a bit.  Needless to say, I was quite worked up by this point.  Sai and I had agreed on orgasm control pre-session, and about an hour in she was really teasing me and saying stuff like "you don't cum yet", while stroking me really rapidly for about 10 seconds, then suddenly stopping, laughing, and lightly slapping my hard cock.  About an hour 15 in, she told me that I'd have to beg to cum, which I proceeded to do for about a minute.  She continued stroking me and I was getting super close and told her I'm going to explode soon and she allowed me to for a glorious orgasm.  

Afterwards, she gave a 5 minute token massage then laid down by mean for about 10-15 minutes of cuddling and chatting.  I asked her if she does FS, but she said no.  Seems like only a few offer it, but that's ok with me.  

By the time I was out the shop, it had actually been 1h45, so I guess Sai gave me a bit of extra time, which is appreciated.  Most of the girls will definitely give you your full 90 minutes here, although I think there were 2 that did not.

Sai is the 8th girl I've seen at this shop, and I'd say that at least 5 have been excellent service (Sai, Nana, Rad if you don't mind MILFs, Praew and Luna for younger girls, Orgus and Nan are decent looking by a bit worse in the skill department, and Daisy is the hottest, but meh skills).  There are a few more I'd like to try (notably Name), but I'm also anxious to repeat with some of my faves and see if the service gets even better with more familiarity.

In summary, Analisa is a great shop if you're a fan of prostate, edging or multiple shots, and aren't necessarily needing a stunner.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   2-5-2024 19:46  Karma  +1   
ExodusJames   16-3-2024 21:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SalesGuy555   15-3-2024 03:49  Karma  +2   
trancedance   13-3-2024 15:50  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   11-3-2024 23:49  Karma  +4   
Pacman1796   11-3-2024 11:31  Karma  +2   
CovertMonger   11-3-2024 11:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   11-3-2024 11:04  Karma  +10   "suddenly stopping, laughing, and lightly slapping"...very nice.
crazivampire69   11-3-2024 10:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
doopdooppo   10-3-2024 22:42  Acceptance  +1   Analisa is the place I goto for sensual massages as well
Laszlo   10-3-2024 21:35  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. I really appreciate that you try out a lot of the providers from Analisa.
22gingham   10-3-2024 20:34  Karma  +3   Solid read. Interesting how each therapist has her own style!
crazivampire69
Nookie Newbie

UID 300811
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 4
Karma 6
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
naked

Great info  ...Did she get naked ? And did you tell her that you wanted her to dominate ? I am planning a trip there next week ..
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1013
Posts 59
Karma 1004
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Laszlo, I almost always get good to excellent service here, so I don't mind giving plenty of repeat business.  I realize most here are probably looking for FS, but for my needs, this shop is great!

crazivampire, yes, the 2k baht includes the woman getting naked as part of the price.  Nothing was mentioned about domination.  We just started the session and I think she knew I was fine with orgasm control and she started in with the "you're a bad boy" type talk.  I should also note that it wasn't like a true BDSM session or anything.  It was more like an edging handjob with some domination elements sprinkled in.

Recent Ratings
crazivampire69   11-3-2024 22:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
crazivampire69
Nookie Newbie

UID 300811
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 4
Karma 6
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 22:25  Profile P.M. 
thanks besco203..I don't also go for FS .. I just need the massage with the slow edging which used to be what I usually got when I first visited Bangkok in 2005 or so ...The slow         teasing , sliding a finger in your bum , the casual touching and then going in ...And if there is light domination nothing like it ..so I would probably try her when am there next week

Recent Ratings
besco203   12-3-2024 03:15  Karma  +2   You'll likely find that in this shop, although the girls aren't stunners, usually about a 5-7 out of 10 in looks. But ...