Post at 9-3-2024 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Analisa - Nan and Name

Thread Subject: [Bangkok] Analisa - Nan and Name
Date & Time of Session:  7 Mar 2024, 8.30pm

Name:  Nan and Name
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai ladies but speaks English at a simple level

Face:  Both give off the young milfy vibes.  Nan (Nancy) looks similar to the photos on the website and looks like she has mixed blood.  Name looks younger but was ordinary looking in my opinion and the photos on the website somewhat better than she looks in real life. but still fuckable.

Body: Nan is about 165cm which is tall for a Thai girl and she has a nice set of boobs too which looks/feels natural to me.  Name is about 158cm has slightly smaller boobs but still decent Bs.  Both have slight tummies but acceptable to me.

Skill: Good dual sensual massage was relaxing, tingly and good, sometimes both on working on each leg, sometimes one will be working below through the hole in the table and one on top..  Name seems to enjoy providing the prostate massage and she's hardworking with the

HJ.  Nan gave a decent capped BJ, no deep throat here just licking and sucking.  Between shots and during the massage we talked about where they live, their age etc simple small talk.  Quite chatty and cheerful.

GFE: 8/10.  Just felt relaxed with the two ladies and having casual conversation while enjoying the service.
PSE: 7/10.  Name is the cheekier one here, she'll spank you and stimulate the area between your balls and anus, and she'll change the pace of the prostate massage with Nan rubbing her boobs on you or giving you some nipple play.
Price & Session Length:  4000 baht, 90mins (BJ, HJ, prostate), 2 times.
Repeat: No, I seldom repeat unless it's really exceptional service and anyway I'm not in Bangkok for long, so I want to experience other girls and shops.

Recent Ratings
loughraj   17-3-2024 02:37  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   15-3-2024 04:15  Karma  +2   
culdcept   12-3-2024 23:40  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   12-3-2024 11:10  Karma  +2   
22gingham   11-3-2024 20:43  Karma  +4   Favorable
JackTheBat   11-3-2024 02:07  Karma  +10   
besco203   10-3-2024 20:03  Karma  +4   I've seen Nan, but not Name yet. How would you rate Name's looks compared to Nan?
kalvinhobbs   10-3-2024 07:47  Karma  +6   
MrNSA   10-3-2024 03:23  Acceptance  +1   
JimDimSum   9-3-2024 23:43  Karma  +2   
doopdooppo
Musky Member

UID 300690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 9
Karma 190
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2024 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply to question

Not sure how to reply to ratings, if anyone could share just drop me a PM, thanks.

Replying to besco203: I've seen Nan, but not Name yet. How would you rate Name's looks compared to Nan?

In my opinion, Name scores a couple of points lower than Nan because Nan is taller, her face also looks like she has mixed blood and her boobs are bigger and firmer.  Felt good when she looks at you and moves her boobs over your face. With Name looks wise she looks like the other Thai masseuses, looks alright but nothing stands out from the crowd.  For ice breaking, Name is more chatty and for prostate massage she also seems to be more experienced than Nan or maybe that's just how they decided to split the work (Nan BJ, Name prostate + HJ)

Recent Ratings
besco203   11-3-2024 21:55  Karma  +4   
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1016
Posts 59
Karma 1007
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 21:55  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for elaborating.  OK, so Name is another in the slightly above average looks department, which seems to be the case for most of the girls here, but that's fine with me, b/c I like that most of the girls here are very skilled.  

I tried Nan a couple months ago, and didn't like her prostate service all that much, so maybe that's why she leaves it to Name.  I thought she was quite cute though.  I like that she has a mixed look, not the standard Thai appearance.  

For prostate, the one that really stood out for me was Rad.  She really knows what she's doing and is a clear step ahead of the others if you're looking for prostate.  She's probably got 15 years on Nancy though and is just average looking, so keep that in mind.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to try Name soon, she sounds like a fun time.

Recent Ratings
doopdooppo   12-3-2024 21:28  Acceptance  +1   Yea definitely Rad for service if not going for looks