Karma 136
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2024 12:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai - Judy’s is Back!

Was in Shanghai and bored on a Friday night so decided to check out an old stomping ground - haven’t gone since 2018

Really seems like post covid, Judy’s making a comeback. Roamed around, had a Mongolian, South African, and few Vietnamese girls approach me. Decided to pick out a cute, shy girl after a bit of conversation. Prices have gone up, but this one was well worth it

Name: Phoenix
Age: she said 25, could have been a little older but looked great
Ethnicity: Viet
Height: 5’0? But 5’5 in heels
Bust: D cup, felt natural but probably man made, had me confused
Cost: 4000rmb overnight

I know the cost is expensive - I had a bit of sticker shock as well, given prices used to be 2400 for overnight last time I was at this establishment. But we talked a little bit, I couldn’t talk her down, and decided wth, she was super hot and it’s an overnight so fuck it.

Took her back to hotel, I showered first and then she showered - was thinking this was a bad decision, and then all of a sudden, things went way uphill. She got out of the shower and this was the first look I had at her naked body, and her body is gorgeous. In a dress, I had thought she for sure had manages, but hers hung and looked like they were completely natural. She also had a great ass that is super squeezable. Immediately got me going. She got into bed and we started making out like lovers, she was massaging every part of me while making out, it was super hot. Went down for some DATY, she was responsive but rushed to turn me over for a long long BBBJ. Capped up and entered in cowgirl, she is super tight and had to take 2 minutes just to get accustomed to me inside of her. We then fucked in cowgirl, sitting up cowgirl, doggie, then missionary. At this point, we had been going for a while and I thought she said something about me cumming. So I asked do you want me to come, and she said in the most seductive tone, no, don’t come I want more. Super hot, unfortunately got me to finish quite quickly thereafter haha

At this point, it was 3am and I am exhausted. She keeps making out with me intermittently as we cuddle, and we have another 30 minutes of conversation before I said let’s go to sleep. She lays on her side for a little bit, but then comes over and tries to initiate round 2, rubbing her pussy all over me. I cave. Enter her in missionary, then switch to doggie, where she takes my hands and forces me to squeeze her tits while I pound her from behind. We then switch into fucking from the side, and then finish in sitting cowgirl, which is her favorite position. She rolls off of me and says, okay, now we can go to sleep

Wake up in the morning and repeat for round 3. Really felt like I got good ROI despite the high price. Asked me to visit her in Ho Chih Minh, as she will only be in Shanghai for 10 more days, and not sure when she would be back. Added WeChat, gave her a kiss before I left for the airport. Very happy Judy’s is back and poppin

[ Last edited by  Speakerb0xxx at 9-3-2024 12:11 ]

Recent Ratings
Saurgus   27-3-2024 01:54  Karma  +2   
SHJohn   13-3-2024 10:17  Karma  +3   
submarine   11-3-2024 12:55  Acceptance  +1   Irrelevant
JM007   10-3-2024 20:31  Karma  +2   Nice! Let's hope Judy's gets back to the way it was pre-C-19.
MoboKo   10-3-2024 19:59  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   10-3-2024 08:28  Karma  +4   
Dragon1573   10-3-2024 00:40  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   9-3-2024 21:17  Karma  +3   definitely hot
HiM1   9-3-2024 19:23  Acceptance  +1   Thx. Was hoping that thins getting back normal. Check out Judy’s in April.
Fkim   9-3-2024 16:02  Karma  +4