Face:  8/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE:  3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 + tip  
Repeat: Love to but I am a Kowloon person

Haven't visited FUJI for a long time, today I finished my work near quarry bay early, so I decided to go for a walk.

There were a few Russian girls in the 3/F, not too attractive, especially I did AnnGoddess 2 days earlier (https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... mp;extra=page%3D1). I don't mean they are bad looking or what, if I see them during the covid lockdown period, I'd definitely go for it.

There I went to 4/F, only 1 room showing a $1000 sign, so I rang the bell. I wanted to get into the room the moment she opened the door. Pretty face, nice figure, high heels, white stockings, white T-back, black bra covered by a see through top.

I paid upfront, sat down, she offered me water and  we had a small talk about random stuff.  When i told her my name, she exclaimed, "I thought your name was Ray". Turns out that on the 2 days she's been here, there are many guys named Ray visited her. "Why is Ray such a popular name in HK?", I don't have an answer for her, Ray most probably is a fake name and we laughed it off

The bathroom is small, I showered alone. She saw my LB when I undressed, said I am kinda big and she's afraid of big dicks. I took that as a compliment. Then we proceed to the bed, a little cat bath, cbj, she let me play with her pussy. So smooth that I think she waxed it instead of shaving it, asked if I could eat it. She said "I am thinking", paused for 2 secs, "only on the outside". I didn't eat it eventually,

BJ skill was OK, not the best, but she did take care of the balls, Then she started with rcg, it's a nice view to see a hot girl riding me with stockings on. She got tired pretty quick, we moved to missionary, she moans in English, somewhat fake in my opinion. Anyway, it's a good fuck.

After I got dressed, I took out my wallet to tip her. She said no, you've already paid. Perhaps she wasn't expecting a tip or people nowadays don't really tip the girls.

She will be here for 3 more days, go see her if you want a Russian girl that could communicate with you instead of just fuck'n go.

Don't forget to gimme points if you like this report.

[ Last edited by  sarsip at 8-3-2024 18:08 ]

Recent Ratings
stevesandersdk   5-4-2024 22:11  Acceptance  +1   Where is the fuji building located?
Siemens94   3-4-2024 14:32  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro
Asiangaijin   11-3-2024 14:09  Acceptance  +1   
firsttimelong   9-3-2024 09:13  Karma  +1   haha Ray I am gonna use that too
Up8   8-3-2024 22:51  Karma  +2   Probably Ray sounds coolest in fake names
MrFrosty   8-3-2024 20:50  Acceptance  +1   Upvote on behalf of all the Rays.
Koolakulak   8-3-2024 20:33  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   8-3-2024 18:26  Karma  +10