Face:  9/10 looks like recent videos on tg
Body:  9/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE:  3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1600 for 45mins
Repeat: nah too many others want to see

Had a day off coming during the week so decided to book the next day was a toss between Darla or Liza. Wanted to try someone really tall so went with Liza was not disappointed when I arrived at the hotel. Booking was smooth, arrived hotel on time, texted the agent and waited to get the room number. When she opened the door she was just wearing a white bra and panties with an undone shirt on top. Looking at her in the door way for a second and then she asked me to come in.
The room is fairy large three sections bathroom, lounge space and sleeping area. She asked me to undress and I see a chair and put my things and clothes on the chair. As I stand there she ask if I want to shower, I asked her to join and she agrees, this is when I see her fully naked she has some nice big titties very soft and very squeezable, I noticed she had her right nipple pierced. As she washes the important bits I fondle with her body and titties man I loved playing with her titties. After shower she hands me a disposable towel as I dry myself I make my way out and see her already at the bed and putting on some music as I make my way to the bed she does a little dance and we make out a little and I suck on her titties some more and foundling her body. She make little effort in the touching which did make it feel a little awkward I felt but I carried on sucking on her big old melons after a few mins she gestures to lay down and she starts bbbj. Her bbbj skills are good as she bbbj and spits on lb and tugs lb a little and then back to bbbj she does this for a while then I go to daty her. She moves into position and I start sucking and licking on her lower lips .
Which was quite large on one side I thought was a bit weird but didn’t stop me from dining some more we stay like this for 10mins or more till I couldn’t take it anymore I ask her to stop and start the main event.
She brings out doms and puts it on with her mouth, very sexy I think and she starts with cg, as she is riding me I felt like it was death by snu snu by an Amazon women lol.

We moved into missionary, nothing to complain about, super juicy pussy, light french kiss, I could only last 5 minutes before having to change positions having her lay on her side sideways doggie, have the feeling of want to shot my load sooner I ask to shot my load on her tits and she agrees
After the deed head to shower and then pay her

I am very satisfied with this amazon and highly recommend her
Keep on punting

Recent Ratings
torque   11-3-2024 06:13  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   10-3-2024 11:00  Karma  +7   
miketk   9-3-2024 09:39  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   9-3-2024 08:33  Karma  +4   
Dukelok   9-3-2024 03:37  Karma  +3   
HKS77   9-3-2024 02:43  Karma  +5   
Up8   8-3-2024 22:46  Karma  +3   Are those boobs real? Seems very soft to touch an squeeze
Koolakulak   8-3-2024 20:37  Acceptance  +1   
manofdahouse   8-3-2024 20:24  Karma  +6   Death by snu snu haha love it!
hotel_boy   8-3-2024 15:17  Karma  +3   Thx. Visited this hotel b4; nice to have a separate living room for BJ in sofa then sex in bed.