Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2024 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Central Phone Appointment: Elaine slim but great fun

Place: Central Phone Appointment (No Real Name for the Spa at the moment)
Date & Time of Session:  Feb 20, 3pm or so
Location:  91 Wellington Street (entrance next to the hardware shop)
Name:  Elaine
Nationality & Language:  Cantonese , Mandarin, basic but understandable English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5 (great ass!)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  1100, for 60 min Nuru, next time will do the 90 minute for 1500
Repeat: Yes! She's back and i will revisit!

A few weeks back called up an old friend sometimes known as Anna, better known as May to see if she was working, and she suggested a new girl as she was busy, at the moment she seems to not want to use a name for the spa but its a familiar one on Wellington Street, she told me she had some new girls in and sent me some pics and they all looked good, and she's never seen me wrong as a provider or a manager so i said ok and booked a time to come by.

Its an easy to find location on Wellington Street just down from the Central Escalator and entrance is next to a busy hardware store, so nobody gives you a second look, call upon arrival and they'll tell you the floor, theres a i think veggie massage on the first floor, and they're operating the fun massage on another floor. I call to say I'm there and they ask me to come up. I ring the bell and greeted by a very pretty very busty young lady, who welcomes me in and shows me into the first room, and helps me undress and ushers me to the shower, very pretty, great body, very friendly and i'm thinking ok this is gonna be good. its a good sized shower and good water pressure and easy to control hot and cold, so easy to adjust without scalding or freezing yourself. As I am showering, May/Anna pops her head in to say hello and that the girl will be with me shortly.

i step out of the shower and am drying myself off, when there's a knock at the door, and the girl comes in, initially i am a little disappointed as its not the buxom pretty girl, but another girl, pretty, slim build (i do like my boobies!) but very quick to start drying me off and introducing herself as "Elaine" and she's very pretty and talkative, asking me if its true i speak Cantonese and asking me about my tattoos and why i am so big (sadly i'm a big lad all over) and i'm like ok lets go with her....

she gets me to lie down on the massage bed, and she's chatting away and very conversational mainly in Cantonese , her english isn't great but communication is easy, and i soon feel the warmth of the nuru gel on my back and as i turn my head i see in the wall mirror, she's already naked which is good, and my god she's got a great perky ass on her! she's working the nuru magic and can feel small but perky breasts sliding all over me and i'm wagtching her ass in the mirror before she straddles me and uses her whole body as a massage tool....feels great and she's chatty but without it being mindless chatter

and she's making sure junior is gettng some attention and he's soon drilling a hole in the matress before we roll over, as i said she's a pretty girl got that kind of classic 90's Ng Hsiu-lien actress look but with longer hair, i think she'd look better with it short and small but perky breasts. She sliding over me front with the nuru and rocking back and forth over junior, who's trying his best not to take control of the situation and do what he wants. She slides up my chest until my moiuth and her pussy are face to face, and after i tendly wipe some of the gel away she procedes to let me feast and my god she has a got a sweet tight and receptive pussy, and she's giggling and bucking and grinding herself into my face, and good girl, telling me what she likes and where and my hands are playing with the boobies, and her ass, and while no full access is allowed, she responds very well to a tickling finger stroking her asshole, and very well to a tongue in there. I get her to turn around and stick her ass in the air while i munch and spend a very good amount of time with my head buried there until i'm literally thrown off by an increasing number of spasms and she's giggling and breathless.

She reciprocates by jumping off, wiping herself down, then returning to wipe my face before giving me some light Fk before going to work on junior with a very wet and sloppy BBBJ, she knows what to do and does her best sword swallowing act, while making sure to also pay plenty of attention to the the balls, and she works me with her mouth until she knows the end is in sight and then extracts junior from her mouth, wipes her lips again and we end the session with her kissing me as she works junior till his finish

and we both lie back sweaty sticky and very happy!  we cuddle for a few minutes and chat before she leads us both into the shower for a very thorough clean up, where she's still just as attentive and fun. She's from GZ, and we chat about various things including when i am next coming to Guangzhou and that i should catch up with her when i do!

she dries me off, helps me get dressed, i pay her for the session with a little extra well deserved tip and get a last bit of LFK that becomes DFk before i'm sent on my way...and head down the stairs and back put into the real world with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Followed by a call a few minutes later from May/Anna checking if everything went well, as she was worried that i left without saying goodbye.

I was hoping to revisit but Elaine left the next day or two, but with the news from both Anna/May and Elaine herself that she's back, thought i'd write the report and yes i will be headong back that way for a revisit in the next day or two

Treat her well, yes mileage may vary, but she's a sweetie, i think the weather being cold didnt help my initial viewing as she had an unflattering jumper on over her dress, biut the body is a slim but fun one, and her personality and service is fantastic!

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   8-3-2024 13:48  Karma  +7   chance of FS?
Skepti10   8-3-2024 10:52  Karma  +4   
alphonzehk   8-3-2024 09:56  Karma  +4   Thank you - that sounds worth a visit. Good recommendation
Koolakulak   8-3-2024 02:02  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   8-3-2024 01:32  Karma  +8   Could you have gotten FS + nuru for 60 minutes at the same price or limited to BJ?
ernieb   8-3-2024 01:13  Karma  +5   Nice one
myketin   7-3-2024 21:22  Karma  +3   Amazing
Masters9000   7-3-2024 19:40  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   7-3-2024 17:27  Karma  +5   Nice report and details.
dienw   7-3-2024 12:14  Karma  +3   Thanks