Subject: How reliable is the Gal DB? (newbie)
JasonWu
Musky Member

UID 302605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 17
Karma 163
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-3-2024
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2024 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How reliable is the Gal DB? (newbie)

I've only ever done walk ups before.

If I book using the database, what can I expect? How many times out of 10 would you say the girl looks like the photos?

I'm a bit nervous about agreeing $1400 and travelling 9 stations only to be let down. Is it just a lottery or are there red flags to look for?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-3-2024 17:07  Acceptance  +10   See below
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2024 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Already, if you aim for HK$1400 ...that is not a Walk-Up, so not my alley.
Read Reports about Hotel Girls.

For Walk-Up, I could say I know a bit the market.

Presentation page:
If Walk-Up, everything is ~ correct saved:
* Ages
(I have been visiting MILF for ages, and delighted. Now I am seeing somebody younger and stellar.
I would not dare going for <30Y, but that's me. I just cannot their "My way or the highway behavior". ),
When +30Y I suggest them to just remove their age ...instead of lying! Up to guy to judge.

* Height, Sizes,....most of the time, the template is pretty much already filled and nobody bother correcting.

* MORE IMPORTANT: PRICES!!
Because of existing templates, for BJ for instance and short time (30mn-45mn), you can / will find DISCREPANCIES between
what is on the webpages and their official prices. This is NOT their fault.
BEFORE you walk into the room, tell what you want, ask the price...and if serious discrepancies (more than HKD100), WALK AWAY.
Check with the girl about the +,+,+ items...especially if a young girl.
An established lady may not dare showing volatile prices because she knows ....it will land HERE, damage her reputation/brand and cost her more in the end. A younger one will believe she can have her way!
But the market being very bad (worse than covid), many would just go for scorch the earth survival attitude.

* Opening Hours: 24H!! NEVER!
If they work late...2:00AM, they cannot be up and running at 8:00am!
In many places in HK Island, they open shops ~12:00pm...some 11:00am; in places I go now in Kowloon ~14:00pm
...BUT some are early birds so if you book the day before for say 11:00am = No problem. Ready and happy!
For a FIRST visit, list and prioritize, then walk-in...to check the "goods".
Once you have your habits and your regulars, booking is better.

* English: Saved very few exceptions, they do not speak English...but that's no problem
(I don't speak 1 word of Chinese...but pulled some "legendary stunts in ..Prince Edward...and now it's ...unreal)
once you know the drill and you go for established ladies.
Many have translating APPs. Better have yours too.

I think that covers it for the upper part of their webpages!

Pictures:
Very often it is FANTASYLAND!
It goes from GENUINE / 100% real, to a little smoothing filter for skin (ok), to 5-10 years old (fair),
to more filtering ...turning some into alien ET (face shrunk relative to shoulders) / dead fish (smile gone),
to ...totally FAKE pictures "borrowed" from others.
Your only self-defense weapons are:
* Look for consistency between pictures and ...VIDEOS!!
The common factor about all those creating those webpages is laziness and sloppiness,
so very cute young girl picture (from wonderland) with also a REAL video of the MILF lady
(who btw is great, very experienced but not as cute...while I took her out for diner! So she has some standing)!
Some ladies believe in their shit!!! They upload "baby pictures" because they see themselves like that ...20Y younger
....and believe any guy would swallow their crap, while beautiful MILF! Crazy!
* If it is took good to be true, it is not true.
* If when the door opens, they are serious discrepancies Walk Away
...but that said, some MILF ~+50Y are ABSOLUTELY amazing, in bed
and ...outside bed!! Quality matters and they do appreciate regular guests.
* If the door opens, but you CANNOT SEE the girl...hiding behind the door, DO NOT walk in. WAIT OUTSIDE for her to show her face.
If no show, Walk Away.

Marketing:
The Database Website and the Chinese Forum are MARKETING TOOLS (not this forum)! Be aware!
The "Verified" label is BS!
Weekly Poll Banner, Flowers from fans, ...etc...etc....and more...are mostly (not 100%) $ driven!
DO NOT TAKE THOSE FOR FACE VALUE!!!
For real great service providers, it is just a simple ($) way to ...ATTRACT ATTENTION TO THEIR WEBPAGES (fair)
...where you can look, analyze, make up your mind with more infomation / content.

I think I covered the basics.
If more question, PM.

Recent Ratings
yellowchilli   8-3-2024 16:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Hobbier   7-3-2024 22:19  Acceptance  +4   Follow the guide!
Guys_My_Age   7-3-2024 08:14  Acceptance  +3   
firsttimelong   7-3-2024 00:25  Acceptance  +2   Very helpful, thank you
dimb1   6-3-2024 23:39  Acceptance  +3   
JasonWu   6-3-2024 20:56  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for taking the time to write that
gg1234   6-3-2024 19:11  Acceptance  +5   
asianfetish   6-3-2024 18:08  Acceptance  +6   Excellent
clampbottom
Lustful Lord

UID 286319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 544
Posts 125
Karma 524
Acceptance 393
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2024 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JasonWu's post

I think your best bet is to find a review for the girl on this forum from someone who has 30+ acceptance.. if not the exact same girl, then atleast find any other girl of the same agent... There are done reliable agents who are quite popular, example RG, SA, DG

Accuracy of photos can never be verified, so try to find a video on their telegram or 141 ad

Best luck
Hobbier
Lustful Lord

UID 282570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 582
Posts 88
Karma 570
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2024 21:24  Profile P.M. 
If it looks too good to be true, it probably isn’t…

Though there are exceptions, such as lovely Yoyo (http://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=92656) or Sasa to a lesser extent (http://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=92012). I would suggest that you browse through the database then look up targets in the forums. It might be a bit tedious however it should be helpful. Happy punting!

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 7-3-2024 22:20 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-3-2024 09:45  Acceptance  +10   The exact order to minimize disappointment. Use brain first, then LB!
hotel_boy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 23369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 278
Posts 85
Karma 274
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2024 15:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JasonWu's post

For hotel girls, see which agent they're under. The big names such as exotic, honeygals, dollhouse, etc. are more reliable; at least I haven't experienced bait-n-switches, though the girl often is not as good looking as the PS'd photos. I'm intentionally leaving out one agent name because some stupid shithead accused me of being their writer recently.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   9-3-2024 01:23  Acceptance  +5   esp on TG, if the channel has