Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2024
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2024 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand [Chiang Mai] Dolphin Spa- TingTing

Date of Session: Feb 2024 (Cannot remember date)

Place: Dolphin Spa Chiangmai
Name: TingTing
Web: https://www.dfschiangmai.com
TikTok Updates: tiktok.com/@dolphin.chiang.ma
Nationality & Language:  Thai & little english
Height: 156cm
Face: 4/5 (Sweet always smiling face)
Body: 4/5 (Handful Boobs+ slim upper body with fleshy ass waxed pussy)

Newly refurnished rooms just a few days from my last few visits. LadyBoss always surprising with something New for Us....

Service: 4.95/5
Price & Session Length: 1shot/2,500baht/60mins or 2shots/3,500baht/90mins
Repeat: repeated and repeating umpteen times

Chose this girl because of her smiling during parade. As usual brought me up to the room... taking her time to shower me, foaming me from neck downwards to my toes detailedly. Wanted to pull my foreskin to wash clean but i quickly say No.. Pain... i tell her if i shower myself, normally i will pull down my foreskin for washing when not erected. Soon comes the Body dancing session... This girl is really dobly stereo sound system... and something special, i slide by erected dick in between her thighs... Shall we call it thigh job? No way i'm going to shoot just like that... clean up and proceed outside to the Japanese Nuru Zone.

Start by scrubbing my back. Wow factor! while scrubbing applied pressure to give me a good massage too. This girl has the best massage of all the girls i tried. Totally No rush Scrub+Massage. Follow by Jap nuru. Cowgirl Sliding herself playfully up and down. on my back and on my front just like superman. not for faint hearted. then sensually using 1 hand to hold my dick while using her boobs to do boobie job. All these while her surround sound never stopped.. clean up and off to the mattress...

Did a slow but hard massage on both my left and right lower body. Good enough to let me feel so comfortable but i quickie come to my senses. Her massage is a +point for her + her horniness also another + point.  Cap on and Hoya!! Cowgirl rides first... follow by my missionary. Doggie.. Damn, her fleshy ass perfect for doggie watching my own dick slides in and out of her pussy... Tried spooning style for the first time, not bad feel... fully penetrated.. WTF... i grab the hand towel and ask her to bite... she is simply too loud. i changed to missionary with her legs on my shoulder and pump fast and furious while grabbing her bouncing boobies.... Arghhh... Unloaded.. I feel emptied... first time i feel this way... i rest down while she clean me up with tissue... Made a request with her and she called her Ladyboss.. After request done, She showered me and we proceed down.. I told ladyboss her girls are definitely good and show her a thumbs up.. She replied in chinese" Sure I train all my girls individually, most of my girls are from neighbourhood chiang mai villages, definitely not those slutty types where you can find at other shops"

Previous repeated trips let me have a daring idea.. Made a request with Ladyboss for the benefit of everyone... In the presence and approval of ladyboss, took some photos.. Told her i wanted to let everyone else know about the changes she made to the room.

Dolphin Spa is currently the only shop in Chiang Mai with individual Japanese Nuru Zone. Currently after my own survey, Dolphin has the most value for money price around the area compared to (2 other shops offering 2700-3300 onwards).
While the 2 other shops price only include basic showering and minimal massage + fuck job.

If I had a Girlfriend, i will definitely want to build a Nuru zone in my own home to spice up, its definitely 1 of a kind kinky sensual play!!!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
loughraj   1-4-2024 16:53  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   1-4-2024 15:15  Karma  +10   
usausa   17-3-2024 16:43  Karma  +1   I'll have to visit next month. Thanks
Leftleg28   11-3-2024 09:31  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   7-3-2024 11:40  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   6-3-2024 07:13  Karma  +8   
shaykh   6-3-2024 01:39  Karma  +4   
torque   6-3-2024 00:44  Karma  +3   Favorable
nitwit
Musky Member

UID 300613
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 19
Karma 171
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2024
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by nitwit at 5-3-2024 18:00
Date of Session: Feb 2024 (Cannot remember date)

Place: Dolphin Spa Chiangmai
Name: TingTing
Web: https://www.dfschiangmai.com
TikTok Updates: tiktok.com/@dolphin.chiang.ma
Nationality & Language ...

Thanks everyone for your support! Hope will be back with more FR. Planning new trip to Hatyai..

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   1-4-2024 15:15  Acceptance  +10   Look forward to reports on Hat Yai!