Karma 2484
Acceptance 300
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2024 06:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Thermae - Bang

Date & Time of Session: March 2024 ( updated now, lack of sleep .... hah )
Name: Bang
Place: My hotel
Nationality & Language: Thai, decent english
Face: 3/5 saw her chatting smiling with her friend so figured could have a good time with her
Body: 2/5 dark skin, skinny, b/c manmades, baby damage
Skill: 3/5 not bad but short bj/cg
Service: 3/5 took a pounding fine
GFE: 0/5 decent english but no connection, just all business
Price & Session Length: 3 ST
Repeat: Nah

Just landed and arrived at my hotel a little before 1am so took a quick shower and off to Thermae It was pretty dead in there, definitely the least amount of ppl i've seen. I guess still a decent amount of people but not what i'm used to seeing. At least 50+ ladies still but not many to my liking and probably around the same number of guys or a little less. Took a quick browse around the room before walking up to one of the few cuties left in my eyes but she asked for 3k and no kissing, thought it would be cheaper later in the day but no luck for me. Next one i came up and she just said no hah ouch so that what that feels like. Finally off to a darker skin lady figured she could be a go go girl so probably would have better service than the typical Thermae ladies. Couldnt get discount here either, maybe if i waited til closing but i had a work meeting in an hour so wanted to get my first for the trip before i start working. 3k here also but kissing allowed.

Walking to my room complete silence, she'd have quick short answers to any questions i have. She definitely isnt a typical Thermae ladie says she has no day job, flies to other country to work alternating with Thermae. When she went in for a quick shower i saw her phone had 4500 written on it. WHOA was she gonna change the price on me, luckily she didnt, i would have kicked her out if she did. Off came the close then the body looks a lot worse than when it was on, has some narly baby damage. Guess i never seen baby damage b4 or definitely not as bad as this. Easily visible scar for the manmades but that didnt bother me. Quite a few tattoos on her back

On to the bed start some kissing while she plays with my junk before going down for some bls and bbbj which is off to a good start. But was pretty short before she gets on top for a short cg. Then i take control in mish coming down for some but doesnt last too long as she moves away after a few secs. I take my time enjoying my self moving her legs around to diff positions. I think heard her mumble are you gonna finish but i just ignored and she didnt say anything after that. She starts to make sounds and gets louder normally i dont like that but liking it now. Then to doggie and didnt take long before i finished. Kind of feel like her pubes was a little prickly if thats the right word. Started to grow back and i feel it pounding away and i kind of liked it

Then off to shower she went, most of the ladies even from thermae would clean me up but had to clean myself up. Not the worst but hopefully everyone else will be better

Update: Woops it's been a while since i wrote a report didnt even really describe what she looked like in thermae. She had a short pencil skirt i think its what its called forgot what her top was but stomach definitely covered She was closer to the front i believe at the 1st or 2nd table, says she's been going there for a bout two years but i never seen her or atleast dont remember her for the 20+ times or so i've been. I dont really remember whta she looks like cept had red lipsticks and very skinny arms could be cause ive been up about 30 hours straight now.

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 4-3-2024 18:02 ]

Recent Ratings
Pacman1796   11-3-2024 11:38  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   7-3-2024 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
shaykh   6-3-2024 01:38  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   5-3-2024 08:11  Karma  +4   Writing a report for a session from next month? Lol
JackTheBat   5-3-2024 07:55  Karma  +10   Get some sleep, buddy.